Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Kanye's on the ballot in my state and I'm going to vote for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Grey Fox posted:

the anti-Jeb!

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Grey Fox posted:

the anti-Jeb!

There's never been a higher-energy candidate for our Presidency

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

In an extensive rant about abortion, West confessed to getting a his girlfriend pregnant and said that “God told me” to have the baby.

“My dad wanted to abort me,” he said before he began crying on stage.

“I almost killed me daughter!” he sobbed.

“They’re going to run this and try to tell you the world is crazy,” West continued, though he didn’t explain further. He went on to promise that any woman who can’t afford to have a child if she’s pregnant that he will give them $50,000 a year if they don’t have an abortion.

A woman interrupted West to argue with him, though it was difficult to hear her. At one point he proclaimed that former Apple CEO Steve Jobs was “a Nazi.” Then he unleashed about his ex-girlfriend Amber Rose.

After ranting more about abortion, West confessed, “I don’t give a f*ck whether I win the presidency or not.” There has been a conversation about West, who is friends with President Donald Trump, really only running to pull Black voters off of former Vice President Joe Biden. It’s possible that is the reason that West isn’t interested in actually winning.

But after all of the rants about abortion, West said that he still believes it should be legal.

“In 2020, abortion should be legal but the option of maximum increase should be available,” he said. The idea of “Maximum increase” is about giving women money to have the baby. The number one reason women give for having the abortion is that she can’t afford to.

The audience went wild, but he said that the woman should only get $1 million if she is worth less than $5 million. He said that Africa would fund the effort.

We're going to build a wall around her uterus, and Africa is going to pay for it!

The wall will be means tested, of course.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Absolutely No Clapping is a good username tbh

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Bethamphetamine posted:

We're going to build a wall around her uterus, and Africa is going to pay for it!

The wall will be means tested, of course.

we’re not paying for poo poo

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

maybe kanye will finally put to rest the idea of a celebrity supersavior

:thunk:

riseofmydick
Dec 18, 2019

by Pragmatica
This is loving sad and not really funny at all. This is a guy clearly having a major mental break and their should be intervention or institutionalization before he kills himself or others.

It's really loving disgusting that people are letting this happen without any kind of intervention. This guys mind is just completely loving fried.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Dudes got some charisma and legitimately impressed that an amateur is so well versed in the bs of large crowd interaction

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

riseofmydick posted:

This is loving sad and not really funny at all. This is a guy clearly having a major mental break and their should be intervention or institutionalization before he kills himself or others.

It's really loving disgusting that people are letting this happen without any kind of intervention. This guys mind is just completely loving fried.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Shageletic posted:

Dudes got some charisma and legitimately impressed that an amateur is so well versed in the bs of large crowd interaction

uh he's a performer for a living

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i hope he runs and wins

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
Most people rejected His message. They hated Yeezy because He told them the truth.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Zas posted:

yeah but the whole let people talk everyone gets their piece etc etc. At times it was like watching a teacher lead storytime.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

riseofmydick posted:

Maya Fey posted:

didnt stop the other two guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

riseofmydick posted:

Ridiculous. You're calling him a potential murderer, calling for him to get locked away in an asylum, because he's ineptly conducting a vanity campaign for president by sharing his heterodox political opinions and emotional stories from his life.

Unless you're one of his friends and family and saw something the public hasn't, you haven't seen any evidence of a "major mental break" or a "loving fried" brain. He's not seeing or hearing anything that isn't there. He's perfectly able to put together sentences and paragraphs to express his ideas. He's indicated absolutely no threat to anyone, except that he might damage his own reputation or finances. He isn't even acting substantially out of character.

Do you realize how serious it is to call someone a threat to themselves or others, to call for their instutionalization? Obviously he shouldn't be president, but my Lord, you're calling for him to no longer be a free man because why? Because he's narcissistic, he has a weird political ideology, and he cried in public!

I don't know what you're like out in out in the world, but in this post, you sound like someone who calls the cops on the homeless lady on the bus. I'm not being sarcastic and this isn't a joke post. I really mean it. The attitude toward the mental ill you've evinced is really revolting. Shame on you.

Civilized Fishbot has issued a correction as of 06:45 on Jul 20, 2020

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
He'S RUUNiiinnnGGGGG.....

:unsmigghh:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Civilized Fishbot posted:

Ridiculous. You're calling him a potential murderer, calling for him to get locked away in an asylum, because he's ineptly conducting a vanity campaign for president by sharing his heterodox political opinions and emotional stories from his life.

Unless you're one of his friends and family and saw something the public hasn't, you haven't seen any evidence of a "major mental break" or a "loving fried" brain. He's not seeing or hearing anything that isn't there. He's perfectly able to put together sentences and paragraphs to express his ideas. He's indicated absolutely no threat to anyone, except that he might damage his own reputation or finances. He isn't even acting substantially out of character.

Do you realize how serious it is to call someone a threat to themselves or others, to call for their instutionalization? Obviously he shouldn't be president, but my Lord, you're calling for him to no longer be a free man because why? Because he's narcissistic, he has a weird political ideology, and he cried in public!

I don't know what you're like out in out in the world, but in this post, you sound like someone who calls the cops on the homeless lady on the bus. I'm not being sarcastic and this isn't a joke post. I really mean it. The attitude toward the mental ill you've evinced is really revolting. Shame on you.

wrongo. He should be "institutionalized" ie put into a labor camp because he is worth 1.3 billion dollars

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy

Civilized Fishbot posted:

Kanye has a bad habit of taking galaxy brain positions and making over the top statements because it gets attention, and has most likely helped him win his fame and fortune. He is also known to suffer mental illness. The two are being conflated and no msm will touch him until he hits number. None of this is mutually exclusive with being right about some things, even more than both "serious" nominees sometimes. So yeah he's obviously not the raving lunatic made out to be right now. but at best he is a useful idiot/ chaotic element

animist
Aug 28, 2018

thetan_guy42 posted:

Kanye has a bad habit of taking galaxy brain positions and making over the top statements because it gets attention, and has most likely helped him win his fame and fortune. He is also known to suffer mental illness. The two are being conflated and no msm will touch him until he hits number. None of this is mutually exclusive with being right about some things, even more than both "serious" nominees sometimes. So yeah he's obviously not the raving lunatic made out to be right now. but at best he is a useful idiot/ chaotic element

yeah he's sorta like trump in that he's a wildcard media sponge

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i know he's erratic a lot and it doesn't always coincide with releasing an album, but a lot of times it coincides with releasing an album and its pretty clearly a kind of publicity-as-performance-art and thats problaby the case here too. anyway i hope its good

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

wrongo. He should be "institutionalized" ie put into a labor camp because he is worth 1.3 billion dollars

kanye “I was talking to my billionaire friend”

someone in crowd “who?“

kanye “i don’t work for you”

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

would like to clarify for everyone itt that kanye has said multiple times that hes bipolar and off his meds

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

please don't clap

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

riseofmydick posted:

wait until you see the other two guys

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
kanye has a mortgage, two kids, who knows how much more debt; just let amber robe be man, why you still mad at her

Zongerian
Apr 23, 2020

by Cyrano4747

riseofmydick posted:

Lol

Zongerian
Apr 23, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Farm Frenzy posted:

would like to clarify for everyone itt that kanye has said multiple times that hes bipolar and off his meds

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
Kanye in charge of the nuclear arsenal.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

just glad someone is finally speaking truth to Big Tubman

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Zas posted:

Wonder how this dude would do at music? Maybe he should give it a shot.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

thetan_guy42 posted:

Sure. My point isn't that he's right about anything, my point is that you can't lock someone up because they express silly political opinions in silly ways.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Kanye missed today's signature deadline to appear on South Carolina's 2020 ballot.

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy

variety posted:

West then segued immediately into saying that the National Basketball Association and Universal Music Group have no Black owners, although the latter is owned by Vivendi, a public French company.
Lol they just couldn't resist. Of all the things to refute

thetan_guy42 has issued a correction as of 00:00 on Jul 21, 2020

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
lol

https://twitter.com/BenjaminPDixon/status/1285278030072553473

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kanye is on the path to overwhelming victory