Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Brawnfire posted:

He had to lay the groundwork to make sure she's suitably impressed by the massive intellect and taste it takes to appreciate Trapt

That's what is actually was but he'll probably say it was... gis search for obscure jazz musician brings up David Murray.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Brawnfire posted:

The moon. Yeah, the planet. The moon.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

RoboRodent posted:

Do not have sex with the sun.

buddy, they wont even let me gently caress it

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
placing the entire earth in the penumbra of your taint is pushing the 'sex in public' thing a little too far

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

RoboRodent posted:

Here lies Apollo, he never scored

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

RoboRodent posted:

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

RoboRodent posted:

Yeah, you have to make sure it's titled "Having sex with my step-sun".

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

This is a man who is absolutely terrified of the possibility that he isn't as hipster as he thinks he is.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/TakedownMRAs/status/1285071176297930754

Ailumao
Nov 4, 2004

I got asked a similar question once and when I honestly answered it was a mashup of the quad city dj's classic "space jam" and crush 40's "live and learn" from sonic adventure 2 they unmatched me so it's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation really.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Magna Kaser posted:

I got asked a similar question once and when I honestly answered it was a mashup of the quad city dj's classic "space jam" and crush 40's "live and learn" from sonic adventure 2 they unmatched me so it's a damned if you do damned if you don't situation really.

It could just be your choice in music sucks

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Magna Kaser posted:

There has to be a middle ground where you don't futz around insisting they've never heard of it, but also don't admit to a stranger that you like Sonic the Hedgehog.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Inceltown posted:

It could just be your choice in music sucks

If you can't handle me at my 'mashup of Devil May Cry with Love Shack' you don't deserve me at my 'Florence and the Machine album cuts'.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/camillalong/status/1284770178685952000

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
read this entire sentence without your eyes glazing over and bile pouring from your mouth challenge

quote:

I simply see fretting over masks as a pointless, semi-religious activity for the vacant and pusillanimous middle classes who have nothing to micro-aggress each other over now that the dreary NHS clap has stopped.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Stuntman posted:

read this entire sentence without your eyes glazing over and bile pouring from your mouth challenge

Think about that whenever someone brags about their Oxford education.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/AuschwitzMuseum/status/1284931621737705472

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Cleretic posted:

If you can't handle me at my 'mashup of Devil May Cry with Love Shack' you don't deserve me at my 'Florence and the Machine album cuts'.

You're not helping your cause here.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Inceltown posted:

You're not helping your cause here.

Hey, dating is effectively illegal in Melbourne right now, I don't have to make my image more presentable.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Cleretic posted:

Hey, dating is effectively illegal in Melbourne right now, I don't have to make my image more presentable.

Dating isn't illegal. It's just banned between people who are too stupid to call it exercise.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Inceltown posted:

Dating isn't illegal. It's just banned between people who are too stupid to call it exercise.

Cleretic probably doesn’t do that either.

Algol Star
Sep 6, 2010

Cleretic posted:

*swipes left*

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Should have mentioned you only listen to the sonic adventure 2 soundtrack on vinyl

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

This is a man who is absolutely terrified of the possibility that he isn't as hipster as he thinks he is.
That's immediately what I thought of. He came out with "you wouldn't know it" and he realized the only way to make sure that stays true is to never name a band.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
What's wrong with the moon? - A thread

https://twitter.com/heyyadoraa/status/1284733792020832257?s=20

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
quote != edit

wow this chick is super into the new She-Ra cartoon

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

well i feel dumber for having read that moon poo poo

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
The moon has been psychically dead ever since Neil Armstrong drove a cold iron stake into its moon heart, this is all a distraction to keep us from recognizing the real threat: Jovian lizards.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Volcott posted:

The moon has been psychically dead ever since Neil Armstrong drove a cold iron stake into its moon heart, this is all a distraction to keep us from recognizing the real threat: Jovian lizards.

By Jupiter!

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Volcott posted:

Oh yeah the "space race" was just a cover as everyone realised they had to slay the moon before it could overwhelm Gaia's energy. Obviously.

That's why you know the moon landing couldn't have been staged, if it was faked we'd all have been psylain.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Vib Rib posted:

That's immediately what I thought of. He came out with "you wouldn't know it" and he realized the only way to make sure that stays true is to never name a band.

Either that or it was Mmm Bop and he's cursed to never tell an outright lie.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

"poo poo what's something impressive I can say?"

"awww poo poo I haven't heard of anything"

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Maybe he has just never heard a song in his life.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
It’s funny watching so many people complain about masks as tyranny while the feds in Portland are kidnapping people in broad daylight like a secret police

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yes but that's happening to people who aren't me, so it's not a problem.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Cleretic posted:

I googled that and it was better than I was expecting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pShVxLXdXO4

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Miss posted:

well i feel dumber for having read that moon poo poo

I love when people are all, “well, these kids said they were trying to hex the moon, but of course that’s silly”
:hmmyes:
“because only people who have REAL POWERS could accomplish something so dangerous!”
:smith:

fluffyDeathbringer
Nov 1, 2017

it's not what you've got, it's what you make of it

TinTower posted:

https://twitter.com/stonedairbender/status/1134478577355907072?s=21

Tell us more about how you’ll call the police on queer people, 4ez ACAB BLM.

so is "pride shouldn't be for minors or for anyone who doesn't consent to random public sex" the hill we're dying on then

fluffyDeathbringer has a new favorite as of 18:41 on Jul 20, 2020

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Have two idiots in one

https://twitter.com/HomelandKen/status/1285027054249967621?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
"...who don't think [a giant megacorporation famous for exploiting workers] is far enough left..."

I genuinely wonder if Cooch knows words.