Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNtacp8-GoI

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Good poo poo at the end there.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Good poo poo at the end there.

yeah that made my day

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

its actually happening...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the remaster is a fun surprise too

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

giving yourself a haircut during quarantine ftw

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

bump_fn posted:

Lqtm

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nocturne remaster is badass since I still haven't played it lol.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nocturne...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Nocturne remaster is badass since I still haven't played it lol.

Me too. this is the best news ive heard all year.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

bump_fn posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

im teetering on the edge of buying paper mario. def underestimated how much i want more mario in my life

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982 posted:

im teetering on the edge of buying paper mario. def underestimated how much i want more mario in my life
It's extremely charming.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

i keep thinking im gonna take the plunge but i also want to replay dq11. i think i'll wait a couple months and see if the mario 64 remaster rumor is true

also thanks for the ted chiang rec, i just read arrival and it's fuckin great

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bump_fn posted:

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fungah! posted:

i keep thinking im gonna take the plunge but i also want to replay dq11. i think i'll wait a couple months and see if the mario 64 remaster rumor is true

yes! he’s so good! haha adding his godly short stories to my imagination makes me feel cool & powerful in the same way that adding more epic nintendo games to my switch makes it more cool & powerful

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

yes! he’s so good! haha adding his godly short stories to my imagination makes me feel cool & powerful in the same way that adding more epic nintendo games to my switch makes it more cool & powerful

same 100%. i forgot how great it is reading sci-fi short stories, in a good anthology there's so many different cool ideas and thoughts. i also got an octavia butler anthology and i'm pumped to get into that too, i read a couple of hers in college and they kick major rear end

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fungah! posted:

same 100%. i forgot how great it is reading sci-fi short stories, in a good anthology there's so many different cool ideas and thoughts. i also got an octavia butler anthology and i'm pumped to get into that too, i read a couple of hers in college and they kick major rear end

oh awesome, ive had her short Bloodchild on my mind lately but couldnt remember the actual title or author. ya I gotta read more of her, extremely ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

oh awesome, ive had her short Bloodchild on my mind lately but couldnt remember the actual title or author. ya I gotta read more of her, extremely ftw

yeah! that's the one i read, it's fuckin amazing. apparently she only has the one anthology so i guess it must be in here, stoked to reread it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Octavia Bumhole.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

Mario 64 remaster is out on pc now gamers

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Mario 64 remaster is out on pc now gamers

This.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

mario.exe

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

paper and mario are honestly two of my favorite things, so it ended up being a no-brainer

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
still a little disappointed mario is the only franchise that got a paper spinoff

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

still a little disappointed mario is the only franchise that got a paper spinoff

*gets pumped up thinking about 2d cutouts of f-zero cars attached to popsicle sticks moving along the bottom of the screen*

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

drawn to death walked so that paper mario could run

salute to a mfing real one :cheers:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

drawn to death walked so that paper mario could run

salute to a mfing real one :cheers:

Lmfao I forgot about this

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Didn’t get shown on American direct lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2FD-UBIns

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlJrEwEMIpM

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

cant wait for paper breath of the wild with swords that deal insane paper cut damage, cardboard two-handers, I read that hyrule's enemies are trying to develop candle technology "for civilian uses only"

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

cant wait for paper breath of the wild with swords that deal insane paper cut damage, cardboard two-handers, I read that hyrule's enemies are trying to develop candle technology "for civilian uses only"

those are the weapons in master mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/megamitensei2/status/1285390134662303746?s=20