Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

im still squeamish at heart but lol if someone says "ussr bad" and the first thing that comes to mind is "those poor romanovs"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

gh0stpinballa posted:

magick is hella real

but I can't stop pronouncing fake magick like "magick"

thanks a lot F-Plus

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

but in all seriousness, maybe it's time to start lifting the veil that shrouds the conjoining limb of anarchism to libertarianism

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Victory Position posted:

but in all seriousness, maybe it's time to start lifting the veil that shrouds the conjoining limb of anarchism to libertarianism

stop preconfiguring my fantasy where everyone thinks I’m cool and I get to do whatever I want

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Sardonik posted:

The flophouse podcast did the terrible Artemis Fowl movie Disney put out recently.

Come to think of it -

Harry Potter Fan - Warren Supporter

Artemis Fowl Fan - Pete Buttigeig Supporter ?
:thunk:

nooooooo I read the poo poo out of that series when I was younger, I remember getting hyped and reading rumours about a movie when I was in grade school. I turn 30 next month, and I have less than zero interest in this movie, even if it wasn't dogshit.

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

npr has plenty of bad politics but I have to admit... I like the radiolab style. it’s fun and interesting imo

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
https://twitter.com/heyyadoraa/status/1284733803571941376?s=20

Planet Moon

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

"A Series of Unfortunate Events", starring Jim Carrey in the eponymous role of Jeffrey Epstein as he attempts to ruin the lives of the children that managed to swim off of Little St. James

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.
why are catra fans so good at channeling incredibly powerful troll energy

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.
oh god what in the world happened to my avatar

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Pizza Segregationist posted:

npr has plenty of bad politics but I have to admit... I like the radiolab style. it’s fun and interesting imo

NPR helps me understand Limbaugh listeners because it would be so refreshing to be mad WITH the radio instead of at it for once

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

i say swears online posted:

a clear majority of the street fight radio facebook group is now against murdering the romanovs

because they're anarchists and anarchists are libs without a paycheck

the fact that they're on facebook is reason enough to discount them entirely

Pizza Segregationist posted:

it's annoying and lame, op

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I thought everyone was excited to Attack and Dethrone God

did they think we were going to let the polytheist divinities off the hook

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Any caster worth his thrice-blessed salt knows the moon is 100% spell reflective. Those witches are doomed, a self-own of literally lunar proportions

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

demons you can respect

Olympians? you can only trust them as far as you can throw them, which isn't very far

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

in a past life I died of disease while besieging Troy, so I'm fine if Apollo gets hexed. gently caress him.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
this thread rules, the people who call it the worst thread in CSPAM are cowards and weak

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I just noticed that the blackwolf feed has been hosed up for like four months lmao. was wondering where the eps went.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

the ultimate distillation of TAL's faux contrarian investigative judo that always lands back on the status quo somehow and radiolab's combination of grating, intrusive soundboard engineering with absolutely missing the point of whatever they're reporting on was More Perfect, the show that loved to succ off the holiest of holies of ineffectual regressive judiciary as being A Towering Monument of The Best System We've Got while being continually amazed at how there's somehow an endless supply of judicial things that turned out to be bad, actually, and took 50 years to not fix but are jjjuuuusttttt about to be dealt with for sure this time

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

radio war nerd newsletter with a good hot serving of justified anglophobia, love to see it

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

I just noticed that the blackwolf feed has been hosed up for like four months lmao. was wondering where the eps went.

they're probably busy writing up a weird new manifesto for the DSA, give them time

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i downloaded the latest chapo and they're talking about cancel culture or some poo poo. smdh they're trying to tear themselves away from being too online but they just can't

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1285311679027466242?s=20

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

i just searched something like "blackwolf chapo" on my podcast player's search and another one that is up to date appeared

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

TeenageArchipelago posted:

NPR helps me understand Limbaugh listeners because it would be so refreshing to be mad WITH the radio instead of at it for once

npr has awful politics though, you mean you are mad at both?

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
my favorite hard hitting TAL reporting was the one on “maybe disabled people are welfare queens?” just questions being asked. brought to you by the gates foundation.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

i just searched something like "blackwolf chapo" on my podcast player's search and another one that is up to date appeared

oh gently caress, it was the wrong feed all along. I remember this icon too. somehow i switched it out. oops

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Watching Taibbi clown himself into irrelevancy is pretty hilarious

https://twitter.com/andraydomise/status/1285255338246254592

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Danger posted:

npr has awful politics though, you mean you are mad at both?

No I mean I'm mad at NPR when I listen to it and would much prefer to be mad with the news that I listen to for once, i.e. listening to TrueAnon

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009

Danger posted:

my favorite hard hitting TAL reporting was the one on “maybe disabled people are welfare queens?” just questions being asked. brought to you by the gates foundation.

That had me so mad even at the time when I was more naive, and the Radiolab Vietnam war crime denial, and the previously mentioned "the Czar was just a nice guy, no pogroms here" from Hardcore History...the last straw with all of them, flashing back to being disgusted at podcasts from years ago thanks to this thread.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Danger posted:

my next favorite was the healthcare episode that went at length advocating for the libertarian “FREE THE MARKET” healthcare solution and had maybe one throwaway line that was something like, “or socialized medicine i guess”

anything planet money does is purestrain Cato garbage

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Dmitri-9 posted:

Speaking of Mao, the PRC decided to reeducate the last Emperor instead of executing him.

iirc he spent the rest of his life as a gardener and was very content

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
dang :rip:

https://twitter.com/majorityfm/status/1285342049039003648

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

jesus christ thats a big loss, I was just watching a clip from his Stav interview over the weekend

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
holy poo poo

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

drat, he had the best obama voice

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

what the hell

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Egg Moron posted:

drat, he had the best obama voice

I still remember his bloomberg impression during the primary, which was just a squeaky mickey mouse voice

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

drat :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the majority report without michael doing the sam voice just isn't the same show

and it really sucks to lose one of the very, very few people in lefty broadcasting who cared about global politics