Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/1285292820258074627?s=19

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Holy smokes that's crack ping

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Holy smokes that's crack ping

he worked for loving kroll inc (of 9/11 adjacent infamy and whose son produces pedo adjacent tv show big mouth) and probably the russian mafya in moscow

hahahahahahaha crack ping crack ping

gh0stpinballa has issued a correction as of 20:58 on Jul 20, 2020

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I remember once hearing Roy talk about his exwife being one of the models they put on NYC taxis to advertise strip clubs

Spacehams
Jun 3, 2007

sometimes people are mean, and I think they should try being nice
Grimey Drawer

Nice to see HTML frames in 2020 AD

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Shageletic posted:

I remember once hearing Roy talk about his exwife being one of the models they put on NYC taxis to advertise strip clubs

hahah good lord mate

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

please... stop the ride; I need to get off

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

oh my god if Chairman Daou has a :crackping: moment

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

That website is a wild ride.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Write what you know :hmmyes:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The Saucer Hovers posted:

hahah good lord mate

Been crack pinging all day and texting my old work mates. 2020!

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Not to get too Freudian here, but maybe he might have had some mommy issues.

Lostconfused has issued a correction as of 21:20 on Jul 20, 2020

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
lol thats the guy that sued jim norton. i knew that name sounded familiar

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lostconfused posted:

Not to get too Freudian here, but maybe this might have had some mommy issues.

yikes lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
whats the criticism of big mouth btw?

I loving hate the art style but i'd like to hate it even more for legitimate reasons

Spacehams
Jun 3, 2007

sometimes people are mean, and I think they should try being nice
Grimey Drawer

Jonny 290 posted:

I loving hate the art style but i'd like to hate it even more for legitimate reasons

There's a ton of very overt sexualization of children. It's disgusting.

Professorjuggalo
Oct 22, 2019

by Cyrano4747

Jonny 290 posted:

the first western animation that compares to anime in terms of being creepy towards children

PederP
Nov 20, 2009

Oh, digging in the Estonian money laundering case. Bad idea. The former head of Danske Bank in Estonia went missing for a few days, then returned to his home in order to commit suicide.

https://www.riskscreen.com/kyc360/news/death-of-former-danske-bank-executive-ruled-suicide/

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Epstein thread: Drugs, duplicity and black magic

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

holy lmao that's a big crack and a bigger ping

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
one small crack for man, one giant ping for mankind

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

imo the main problem is that it's as funny as a grandma dying of cancer while surrounded by her loved ones

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

World War Mammories posted:

imo the main problem is that it's as funny as a grandma dying of cancer while surrounded by her loved ones

I mean is the grandma like Estelle Geddy or something?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Jonny 290 posted:

it’s a generally unfunny show about how lovely it is to be a horny teenager. From what I’ve seen it doesn’t really sexualize children so much as acknowledge that children are sexual. Not even in the same perverted ballpark as a bad anime imo.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

The Kingfish posted:

it’s a generally unfunny show about how lovely it is to be a horny teenager. From what I’ve seen it doesn’t really sexualize children so much as acknowledge that children are sexual. Not even in the same perverted ballpark as a bad anime imo.

yea some people in this thread are telling on themselves lol

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

night danger posted:

I mean is the grandma like Estelle Geddy or something?

it's nick kroll wearing a wig

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

The Kingfish posted:

i don’t want to be the big mouth defender here or anything but yeah it’s mostly about how awkward, horny and gross teenagers are. it definitely has a lot of uncomfortable moments and probably tries too hard to make the audience squirm, but to imply it’s some sort of pedophile psyop or the same as the gross poo poo available in the anime world is a bit :thunk:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

it would definitely be far worse were it live action with real child actors instead of entirely adults

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

gh0stpinballa posted:

he worked for loving kroll inc (of 9/11 adjacent infamy and whose son produces pedo adjacent tv show big mouth) and probably the russian mafya in moscow

hahahahahahaha crack ping crack ping

Yep those are the deep crazy reveals and just in case there are people new to this, Deutsche Bank is a washing machine for Russian oligarchs and therefore the Russian mafia.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Giga Gaia posted:

they upload so much of it the facebook moderators get ptsd

yeah that's one of those jobs that just break people, like being one of those IT forensics that have to go through seized computers to find all the illegal poo poo

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
evidence here is vague, sketchy and loose but peeps are trying to connect him to the mob and/or Russia. I think he was just nuts

dude had a 2000+ page memoir though

https://twitter.com/soychicka/status/1285330480930357255

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

I picked a bad day for a dumb toxx but fortunately I had all the posts piped into my cat jail cell so my brain did not go uncracked

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Dmitri-9 posted:

Yep those are the deep crazy reveals and just in case there are people new to this, Deutsche Bank is a washing machine for Russian oligarchs and therefore the Russian mafia.

Now hold on Deutsche Bank launders money and dabbles in almost every illegal activity on earth, it's unfair to compartmentalize them like that.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Seriously , DB is like crimesbank.txt. the crack pingest is if it implodes, im pretry certain theres gonna be a insane amount of bloodbath from all the cartels, oligarchs and others settling scores, sudden power vacuums or trying to get their money back.like, body counts in the 7 figures world wide.it also powered the german export and manufacturing boom so lol.lmaos.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
7 figures? Relax.

Is it true this self-inflicted wound lawyer never lost a case Salas presided over? What are these pigs cooking up for motive? Just a shrug and a, "Well, you know... mental health!!"?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

HSBC is no cimebank laugh at

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

punished milkman posted:

i don’t want to be the big mouth defender here or anything but yeah it’s mostly about how awkward, horny and gross teenagers are. it definitely has a lot of uncomfortable moments and probably tries too hard to make the audience squirm, but to imply it’s some sort of pedophile psyop or the same as the gross poo poo available in the anime world is a bit :thunk:

Jay is the most accurate portrayal of a 13 year old boy in the history of media

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

quote:

Just because the president and Epstein both had dealings at Deutsche Bank that were flagged as possible money laundering and just because the President is listed in Epstein’s black book, and just because the president’s Deutsche Bank banker and Jeffrey Epstein both suicided at about the same time, and just because the family of the judge handling the Epstein-Deutsche Bank angle has just been targeted, and just because the Attorney General used to work at Epstein’s law firm, and just because he says he can personally confirm that Epstein did indeed kill himself, and just because Epstein claimed he introduced the president to Melania, and just because the Treasury Secretary is listed in court documents as administrator for a company owned by Epstein’s trafficking partner Brunel, and just because Bannon was being sent to meet with Epstein until just before he was arrested, and just because the impeachment defense was spearheaded by Alan Dershowitz who by pure coincidence was one of Epstein's closest friends, and just because the Labor Secretary was coincidentally the guy who let Epstein go in 2008, in no way does all of this mean there are any connections here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Epstein hosted Steve Bannon and Bill Gates in a swanky Paris apartment.