Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Inverted Icon posted:

Gosh, I wish some of you could see what your participating in. Replace conspiracy theories' with 'communism' and maybe it can help you see my side

"It's one thing to talk about communism, but it's Dangerous. All you need is one disturbed individual to think they're part of a global revolution and suddenly there's gunfire. I mean, look at Bill Ayers!"

"Oh that's Bob. You can ignore all his union talk, and 'communism theories'. Just between you and me, the other night I saw him posting on the rhizzone"

A family member recoiling from you, fear in their eyews because they believe you're dangerous. "What are you, a communist?" They ask as their head is filled with images of bombings, murders, breadlines, and famines
bud,
are you comparing rejecting conspiracy theories to mccarthyism?

"conspiracy theories" isn't an ideology
people aren't dismissing conspiracy theories out of prejudice to avoid engaging with them critically or an irrational fear of an invisible enemy
by definition conspiracy theories are predicated on unknowables. dismissing them isn't a prejudice, it's a logistical necessity- you can't prove a negative

the fact that you feel the need to defend "conspiracy theories" in general suggests you're taking this pretty personally and you might want to go think about something else for a while, for your own sake

focusing on conspiracy theories literally builds neural pathways in your brain to circumvent critical thinking
and you're already at the point where you're interpreting other people's appeals to rationality as a communal attack on perceived enemies. you're flirting with paranoia, and the something awful forums are a really bad place for that to happen, because goons do not take things that seriously. goons will not, as you can see, take the time to figure out what you're saying if it's not immediately apparent, and some people absolutely will just mess with you for a laugh. if you keep going down this path you're like a year out from deciding that everybody here is "in on it"

I don't think anybody here doesn't think jeffrey epstein was murdered by ruling class pedophiles
what we're concerned about is the leaping to conclusions about who is responsible and how far their reach extends, and the drawing of tenuous logistical connections to support a predetermined conclusion
it's a seductive mindset, because it can make it seem like connections are tying together in an elegant way, because they don't have to actually connect, they just have to seem like they might
and we're in times of historic unrest, and it's during those times that people are most susceptible to irrational ways of thinking because it can provide a sense of control that they don't otherwise have
and we're also at a point unique in human history where access to information is plentiful, but ways of processing that information, verifying it, and critically examining it are not nearly as powerful as the ways of spreading misinformation

again, for your own sake, you might want to step away for a bit. just think about something else for a while that doesn't involve secrets and invisible systems of control. watch somebody review potato chips on youtube, or read about how the camera works in super mario world, or how taffy is made. anything to break away from this mentality where you're starting from an unfalsifiable conclusion and seeking out supporting evidence because you really might be loving up your brain right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

didnt see this posted, apparently the suspected assassin is an MRA nut who had a case against Columbia University's gender studies institute, which was dismissed by this judge

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/the-man-suspected-of-shooting-new-jersey-judges-family-was-an-anti-feminist-mens-rights-activist/amp/

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Earwicker posted:

didnt see this posted, apparently the suspected assassin is an MRA nut who had a case against Columbia University's gender studies institute, which was dismissed by this judge

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/the-man-suspected-of-shooting-new-jersey-judges-family-was-an-anti-feminist-mens-rights-activist/amp/

oh i thought hed be a eurasian hyper-assassin, this changes everything

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Muscle Wizard posted:

oh i thought hed be a eurasian hyper-assassin, this changes everything

technically he could be both i guess

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Earwicker posted:

No facts please, they'll get in the way of my Italian Communist assassin moon base theory.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
HE WAS ACTIVATED!!!!

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
theres absolutely no way a massive multi billion dollar banking conspiracy could find the right fall guy for their intimidation. thats crazy talk.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Piece of poo poo woman hater

RYYSZLA
May 11, 2013

Das Boo posted:

No facts please, they'll get in the way of my Italian Communist assassin moon base theory.

Jokes aside, MRA communities are heavily infiltrated by the sort of far-right manipulators who excel in turning people like that into the kind of extremist who goes to shoot a judge, just sayin'

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

yeah there is no question a strong link between the mra and alt right communities, will be interesting to see what else comes up from this guy.

it certainly sounds like his involvement with the judge predates the current administration not to mention maxwell's arrest and this current db case. but i also dont think he can just be written off as some "random" crazy person yet either

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Lol at not having a messy fight with improvised weapons from broken furniture. Dipshit didn’t do any of the hitman homework.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Inverted Icon posted:

Gosh, I wish some of you could see what your participating in. Replace conspiracy theories' with 'My Little Pony' and maybe it can help you see my side

"It's one thing to talk about My Little Pony, but it's enticing. All you need is one horny individual to think they're part of a global media revolution and suddenly there's merchandise. I mean, look at Rainbow Dash!"

"Oh that's Spike. You can ignore all his sexy talk, and 'pony-erotica'. Just between you and me, the other night I saw him posted on tumblr"

A family member recoiling from you, fear in their eyes because they believe you're a super fan. "What are you, a furry?" They ask as their head is filled with images of yiffing, nuzzle parties, BO, and GooGone

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN

Inverted Icon posted:

How poisoned the well is. There are topics that are evidenced in the public record, but if you talk about them you're automatically labeled slow, crazy, and possibly dangerous. These include but are not limited to:

1) Organized pedofile rings (posted in thread)
2) Baby farms (google: marshallese 'adoption scam'. They dont often mention how the mothers were underage prostitutes)
3) Close ties between mafia and intelligence (gladio, ruby, castro assassins, iran-contra, jackie chan's parents, afghani opium, and on)
4) The successful parts of MK ultra (Jolly West's letter to Sydney Gottlieb, West and Ruby, narcosis interrogations, benzodiazepines, memory work)
5) Cellphone, webcam, and TV surveillance (now defunct, but once a heavy veil)
6) Assassinations
7) Magic cabals and sects (Temple of Set and it's numerous cousins, Masons/Shriners, A.A.)
8) How Charles Manson was plugged into some kinda federal agency (there's a whole book)

This is not secret information. It's all stuff you can google. You can download the MKULTRA financial files from cia.gov. Because what I'm saying goes against what people have been told, I'm must be this strange person who's chomping at the bit to do harmful things with schizophrenic reasoning, instead of someone who reads books, memos, and reports from comissions.

Regardless of whether your theory is true, your reliance on ‘google-loose-change’ esoteric secret teachings as a means of disseminating “the truth” is only isolating you from the people you’re ostensibly trying to convince. And that ensures that any actually-existing evildoers will get away with it. How successful were the Zeitgeist people at stopping the Mithra cult or whatever the gently caress?

The failure of your “connect the dots people!!!” style of writing is yours alone, and not attributable to the actions of some cabal - as if “pizzagate is stupid” is an incredibly powerful magic phrase, against which you are helpless.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Never send a boy to do Duke Togo’s job.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i think you'll find that PROPER "Connect The Dots People!" style writing makes far more Frequent usage of CAPITALIZATION both to emphasize COMPLICITY with NEFARIOUS FORCES and to point out Concepts that are in some way Sacred or Divine. should you find yourself in a forum where BOLD TEXT is available you Must and Will spare no one's eyes

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Jul 20, 2020

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos

Das Boo posted:

That's gonna be the name of my band

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
I will return, and more powerful than ever

As I walk away, my clothes billow behind as the winds blow against my face

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Can you learn to spell pedophile while you're out

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Inverted Icon posted:

As I walk away, my clothes billow behind as the winds blow against my face

Because its hot today, and you have a fan blowing in your apartment.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Earwicker posted:

yeah there is no question a strong link between the mra and alt right communities, will be interesting to see what else comes up from this guy.

it certainly sounds like his involvement with the judge predates the current administration not to mention maxwell's arrest and this current db case. but i also dont think he can just be written off as some "random" crazy person yet either

The gunman/alleged suicidee also had terminal cancer.

Oh and also last week a another Men's Rights attorney was shot and killed in his home by a guy posing as a delivery man.

So obviously the feminists are doing it is what I'm saying.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Sid Vicious posted:

the clintons need to be stopped

you wield the sceptre of total devestation, you have been chosen to do what must be done

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

DickParasite posted:

The gunman/alleged suicidee also had terminal cancer.

Oh and also last week a another Men's Rights attorney was shot and killed in his home by a guy posing as a delivery man.

So obviously the feminists are doing it is what I'm saying.

Hot take: I really wish the judge's son hadn't died, cause what a loving adventure this story would be otherwise.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pizzas aren’t even good for loving if you want to sexualize food get a big bowl of creamy mashed potatoes or mashed avocado or something Jesus Christ

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I feel like a deep dish pizza or maybe even a pizza pocket offers better, ah, tactile response, than a bowl of mashed avocado.
I mean, I don't want to put down any of your previous sexual partners but they're terrible and whatever part of them you're loving is broken and they're worse for it. And you are, too, also.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
The gunman totally killed himself btw. Suicide after a failed uprising is a standard incel move see also Elliot Rodgers.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

bird with big dick posted:

Pizzas aren’t even good for loving if you want to sexualize food get a big bowl of creamy mashed potatoes or mashed avocado or something Jesus Christ

this is why calzones were invented

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i do like calzones tbh

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

italian sausage, mushroom, pineapple, and jalapeno, with mozzarella and goat cheese... thats a perfect loving calzone right there

:discourse:

flubber nuts fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Jul 21, 2020

Burns
May 10, 2008

DickParasite posted:

The gunman totally killed himself btw. Suicide after a failed uprising is a standard incel move see also Elliot Rodgers.

I prefer the goon theory that elliot probably accidentally shot himself ( probably while trying to take a selfie) being a failure at everything.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
need to start putting these 'incels' in gitmo imo

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

aren't you one of the slavering racists who got run out of the UKMT for being an awful human being

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

i love anchovy and onion pizza

idk if thatd be a good calzone tho?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

I feel like a deep dish pizza or maybe even a pizza pocket offers better, ah, tactile response, than a bowl of mashed avocado.
I mean, I don't want to put down any of your previous sexual partners but they're terrible and whatever part of them you're loving is broken and they're worse for it. And you are, too, also.

You’re fuckin high avocado has a creamy consistent texture that is perfect for loving you apparently want a vag that feels like melted cheese with pieces of pepperoni scratching your dick what the fucks wrong with you

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

“If we presume that the ‘pizzagate conspiracy theorists’ are secret food fetishists, then all their claims of persecution can be interpreted as an attempt to normalize the association between food and sex while simultaneously insisting that they aren’t the bad kind of perv.”

-Nietzsche

It took you 13 years but you finally got me to laugh, cheers.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Burns posted:

I prefer the goon theory that elliot probably accidentally shot himself ( probably while trying to take a selfie) being a failure at everything.

This is what happened. Doesn't matter what anyone else says. That's what happened. A failure failed to take a photo and killed himself because he's that much of a gently caress up.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
goons are bitching over politics nonstop so she must still be alive. that or i missed her dying and goons have settled in to the post news argument

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I don't order pizza anymore because every loving time it's the same rigamarole:

:discourse: So do you really want pepperoni on the pizza or do you mean an underage prostitute?

:stonk: Pepperoni
:discourse: And these "mushrooms", are they just mushrooms or..

:stonk: Yeah

:discourse: Don't you want any child prostitutes? They come with a free Pepsi

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
That's loving disgusting. I can't believe there are really people who would want Pepsi.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Ill take extra pineapple and gluten free crust on my deep dish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

The_Continental posted:

Ill take extra pineapple and gluten free crust on my deep dish.

Even the human traffickers call the cops on this poo poo