Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

the real hex is hexing yourself with these bad, bad vibes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

YeahTubaMike posted:

Of the many many many many many many things white people have appropriated/stolen from Black people, mysticism is not one.

Well, we don't know what kind of warlock incantation was used on the moon. It very well could have been white girls using Haitian voodou.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Hmm, touché.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I totally get the skepticism but also this place loves a good tarot thread

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I believe only in the Omnissiah

I cast Industrial Disease

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Who What Now posted:

Well, we don't know what kind of warlock incantation was used on the moon. It very well could have been white girls using Haitian voodou.

No, no, no! All spells and hexes cast by means of cultural appropriation will fizzle, or even rebound on the caster in the case of curses. This is why white people are never cured of cancer by using native american smudge sticks or balanced chakras. Always be sure of the ethnic origins of your magic, majik, or magyck and whether it is appropriate for your own background. If in doubt, 23andme has a very helpful ethnic mystical traditions section in their results.

Wiccan crystals are ok for white people, but sadly most crystals you can purchase at commercial maegjyyk shoppes are mined by child labor and unsafe mining, completely negating their power.
sadly not a joke

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://youtu.be/PsFUZvzFjBg

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Its kind of wild that they would hex the fey. No wonder I couldn't slip between worlds to kiss my wife, The Mórrigan. We need to ban candles. This has ruined my life.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
They misspelled Fey, they refer to the moon as a planet, they confuse hexes with curses.

FauxWitch

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

The_Continental posted:

3 minutes of Full Moon Light on your open butthole is the vitamin D equivalent of getting horribly sunburned at Warped Tour because they always held it in a parking lot with no shade for some reason.

feeling a deep bond w this poster

Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004

Zzulu posted:

bored rich white folk

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

halokiller posted:

I'm a Hex Girl and I'm gonna put a spell on you~

We ride the clout, we fuel the fire,
To hex the moon is our one desire.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
My idiot neighbor broke his hex bolt socket set trying to gently caress himself in the rear end with it, it’s all bent and stuck in there. I bet he blames witchcraft. :downs:

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

My idiot neighbor broke his hex bolt socket set trying to gently caress himself in the rear end with it, it’s all bent and stuck in there. I bet he blames witchcraft. :downs:

sounds like some very... vigorous wizardry

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

sounds like some very... vigorous wizardry

I was all like “noooo don’t jam it up there” and he was like “my rear end my rules”.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Doctor: I see this kind of thing more often than you’d think, but this is probably one of the worst cases. Why’d you try to shove so many up there?

Man: Five just didn’t feel like it was enough.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

I was all like “noooo don’t jam it up there” and he was like “my rear end my rules”.

Words to live/die by.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I heard it's dusty up there so it's like a mummy coughing in your anus when the moon nuts.

This is a sentence to be proud of.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
ladies on social media only have hex on the brain and it's frankly shocking

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

still super pissed that they did this

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

gently caress you, moon! :fut:

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
What are the reagents needed to cast Venereal Mummy Rot

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

found one of the witches

Puppy Galaxy fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jul 21, 2020

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

hello young posters. my grandson set this account up for me. I'm "Buzz" Aldrin, one of the gods that rules the moon. AMA!

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

hello young posters. my grandson set this account up for me. I'm "Buzz" Aldrin, one of the gods that rules the moon. AMA!

did you gently caress it

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Necros posted:

did you gently caress it

to piggy back off this: what happens when someone cums in space

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

the Tokate Sisters aint going to like you impersonating the Fist of Apollo

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
do you think that the witches are also active in the sewing community and say "witches get stitches" all the time?

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
or if someone approaches a group and says "I want to talk to the witch" they could all then say, wait, which witch? :roflolmao:"

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

I got ordained as a witch 19 years ago, and once you get ordained they can never take it back. I did the spell that killed John Entwistle of The Who in 2002, so you know I'm the real deal.

I got beef with the moon, too, so I say it's cool that these new Gen Z witches hexed that bulbous whiner, and this person on twitter can suck a lemon. Witches are not at all united in their support of the gatekeeper trash in the OP. If you want to cast spells on the moon instead of researching and doing protection work, you should, that's basically the entire point of spells.

Rivethead
Feb 22, 2008

TBH, the moon's had it comin' for a looooooong time. :colbert:

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

preparing for the protection ritual

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

R.L. Stine posted:

preparing for the protection ritual
Make sure you use a brass disc for the glyph, witchcraft still suffers from galvanic corrosion

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
https://twitter.com/heyyadoraa/status/1284737468064047104

e: OH poo poo

https://twitter.com/heyyadoraa/status/1285033915963580423

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Escalating to targeted harassment lol

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Puppy Galaxy posted:

found one of the witches

I love Mr. Show so much.

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

i'm all about letting people believe about whatever and i have no beef with people who want to believe that they're really witches because i wish i could fill my house with cool rocks and candles without feeling overwhelming shame at the amount of money i wasted but this is like watching a bunch of kids play make believe except instead of kids they're 20something year olds

i also wish i had a house

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
This is like watching someone not properly oil and hone their Hanzo steel and instead just leave it outside unsheathed to get rained on and rust. Animals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You know if they were going off the obvious Vodun inspirations behind their weird Frankenstein religion that seemingly uses Greek Gods instead of loas, they could at least do some cool, dissociative ritualistic dances to welcome spirits into their bodies and commune with them instead of litigating the motions of the Gods like it's some kind of tedious work meeting.

"Yes, I've noticed Artemis has been feeling somewhat displeased lately, I will touch base with my associate, who works in the Apollo department, to collate data and extrapolate the general mood of the Gods."