Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Dustcat posted:

sven is wrong, living in an idiocracy is tremendous content

https://twitter.com/NorthmanTrader/status/1285526453690470402

in our lifetime, or in all recorded market history time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The Alpha Centauri posted:

in our lifetime, or in all recorded market history time?

Recorded market history is the only history that matters

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

bag em and tag em posted:

At times, number tires, wishing for a moment's rest.

"Climb! Climb you bastard! Up with you!" shouts the fed, driving sharp spurs into number's flank.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dustcat posted:

sven is wrong, living in an idiocracy is tremendous content

https://twitter.com/NorthmanTrader/status/1285526453690470402

set to collapse when a dem takes office lmao

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

i want whatever series of events that doesnt result in musk getting bailed out despite musk sucking on trump's chode this entire crisis

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

euphronius posted:

set to collapse when a dem takes office lmao

it won't last that long, covid threw a wrench in the plan

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

Bar Ran Dun posted:

Chuckles

I’m a class traitor. But I started quite poor making it even worse. Until I was about 10 my room was the second floor of a closet. then it was an exterior porch in SW FL.

*silently adds your name to the list*

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1285682344280588290?s=19

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
number lived in a pretty how town
(up so floating though GDP's down)
spring summer autumn winter
it short its didn’t it longed its did.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

taqueso posted:

We aren't living in Idiocracy, we are living in pre-Idiocracy. When no one cares if we are or are not, then we will have transcended into Idiocracy.

this isn't an idocracy, this is a cheerocracy

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

ya'll are funny talking about the market. Market is great, healthy.

ya'll should be ashamed to ever forsaken number

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

musk grimacing, standing next to the MyPillow guy, as trump announces a trillion dollar bailout of american manufacturing and the record player scratches

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

another 2400 to my household would be pretty cool since me and my spouse are still working, ngl

if i were out of work and about to be evicted, I would feel pretty loving mad as hell about it tho

pretty insulting to give someone who needs $3000+ only $1200 when you are giving out money like motherfuckers to the rich people and big corporations and the Ayn Rand Institute

Egg Moron fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Jul 21, 2020

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

GEMorris posted:

You and everyone else in this thread. I literally had the option to take a US salary in Portugal and didn't because I could "get out of debt faster" if I took a different job here in the US and now my family and I are stuck here.

Owned. Now you're locked in here with the rest of us :unsmigghh:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

:sickos: the worse Trump does in the polls, the more likely it is that we will get another check.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Gimme my fuckin trumpbux

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
give me more fuciking money you huge girthy piece of poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
gently caress you trump

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Smythe posted:

give me more fuciking money you huge girthy piece of poo poo

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

lustin about thos; teslaffs

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Why don't they just stimulate the economy by giving everyone a Tesla?

Boom, I solved the economic crisis and global warming give me my loving Nobel prize

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

GEMorris posted:

You and everyone else in this thread. I literally had the option to take a US salary in Portugal and didn't because I could "get out of debt faster" if I took a different job here in the US and now my family and I are stuck here.

Man I've wanted out of this poo poo hole country since I was like 13, why the gently caress would anyone choose to stay in the US? I've been mad as poo poo about lack of affordable medical care and lack of vacation time for well over 20 years. The quality of life improvements would absolutely be worth the extra taxes and/or reduced salary

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Egg Moron posted:

another 2400 to my household would be pretty cool since me and my spouse are still working, ngl

if i were out of work and about to be evicted, I would feel pretty loving mad as hell about it tho

pretty insulting to give someone who needs $3000+ only $1200 when you are giving out money like motherfuckers to the rich people and big corporations and the Ayn Rand Institute

quick, let's form a goon LLC and ride the PPP train

Heavy Sleeper
May 30, 2020
number only goes
one direction we all know
up, up, up, up, up

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Laterite posted:

quick, let's form a goon LLC and ride the PPP train

oh drat so that’s why Jeffrey of Stolen Valor bought sa

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1285701100138635265

euphemism
Nov 16, 2015

be kind, don't rewind

bernie sanders saved capitalism lmao

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Potbelly's and Chili's to go under? :thunk:

Things looking up for Hertz!

Needless Markup bleeding pretty nicely in bankruptcy!

You're going to like the way you look (without a job)!

*Chef's Kiss*

"We're only gushing blood! No worries!

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
yes a big win to watch the poors die slowly

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

euphemism posted:

bernie sanders saved capitalism lmao

gently caress bernie

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

KaptainKrunk posted:

gently caress bernie

:hmmyes: :agreed:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i cant even see the GOP agreeing to 400. the small business tyrant wing of the party is insane about this, they will freak out if its extended that much.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

give me my loving second round of MONEY

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

i cant even see the GOP agreeing to 400. the small business tyrant wing of the party is insane about this, they will freak out if its extended that much.
probably not, but bitch mcconell REALLY REALLY REALLY wants that "businesses/universites cant be held liable for spreading covid" for some dumb poo poo reason even though I don't even think under current laws that they'd be liable for much, if any, damages caused by getting karens sick at applebees because they had a sick worker who couldn't afford to not work on a shift. mitchy mitch could probably wrangle enough people into the $400 amount if he gets that, and also some additional usps/public educatrion gutting in there for sweet measure which im sure dems would love to agree to anyway.

lets hope that he can't even get that through. accelerationism ftw lets speed run this poo poo and get 50+ million people rioting infront of the whitehouse

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/coryweinberg/status/1285678286572605442

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

triple sulk posted:

give me my loving second round of MONEY

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

I never thought trailer parks would be a target of gentrification but here we go.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

this was my idea. gently caress off. damznit. COULDA BEEN RICH!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i think they will get funded because it fits the startup funding model. but i do not think it will thrive. but the founders will get rich! bravo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

DesertIslandHermit posted:

I never thought trailer parks would be a target of gentrification but here we go.

you've never heard of those luxury boomer snowbird trailer parks with waiting lists to get in?