Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

There are other places to post :confused:

Posting coupon codes in coupons and deals, but with the code reversed so 30% off becomes 30% extra. Zing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I'm a passionate coupons poster, getting the sweet sweet deals for what are they selling there

U hear distant hopping trailing off in the distance, "I'll leave I'll leave, but where will I go next?"

Somebody fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Jul 23, 2020

Escape From Noise

There once was an IK named nut
Who only could focus on a butt
He spent night and day
Drawing away
On crude pictures of detailed butt smut

nut

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

He spent night and day
Drawing away

:c00lbutt:

Goons Are Gifts

He spent night and day
Drawing away

Jolo

G'grundy all. Hope you're doing great.

https://i.imgur.com/WqalznP.mp4

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

City of Glompton

hello byob :coffeepal:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

:wave::wave::wave:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Stooge

BYOB please take me out back and kick me in the rear end or something

just bought a shiny new GPU because I was getting a bunch of crashes whilst gaming

still getting the same crashes

because it's my PSU

not my gpu

I wasted $600 and now have to buy a new PSU anyway

womp womp

sb hermit

Stooge posted:

BYOB please take me out back and kick me in the rear end or something

just bought a shiny new GPU because I was getting a bunch of crashes whilst gaming

still getting the same crashes

because it's my PSU

not my gpu

I wasted $600 and now have to buy a new PSU anyway

womp womp

I bought a $60 120mm all in one watercooled cpu cooler because my 10 year old computer kept crashing under high load (I usually just ignored it but I figure I'd finally get around to it now).

Well, despite building computers off and on since the 90s, I had neglected to remember that case fans come in all dang sizes. And my computer apparently only has room for an 80mm case fan. So now I have to ship back this new cpu cooler at my own expense.

I kinda wanted to drop it off at the warehouse to eschew shipping but apparently current events pandemic now require everything to be shipped.

I am dangerously close to getting my cpu builders guild card revoked

Jolo

next time yall are thinking about wasting a bunch of money, send it my way and i'll find something to waste it on and tell you about it

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

So now I'll share about a time that I screwed up and wasted a bunch of money:

I bought a Dreamcast on ebay and this thing was in beautiful condition. Worked great but I decided I wanted to swap out the fan with a quieter fan. I bought the fan online and a mount and then after I received them I realized that my model of Dreamcast had a different fan/heatsink setup where the two were attached and a swap would not be a simple one. What I should've done was just be happy with the my nice Dreamcast with a kinda loud fan. What I did was try to rig up the fan housing and the case so that they would work anyway. It didn't work and in fact I messed with it enough that the dreamcast didn't work anymore.

I ended up picking up another Dreamcast to replace it and I think it was used as an ashtray for a while because it smelled like tabacco and death and was yellow and grimey. It works and I have not even considered swapping the fan. Honestly the disk drive is the loudest part... I dunno why I went to the effort to replace the fan anyhow.

nut

jolo I’m going to give you 20 dollars but I swear to god if u buy another kangaroo jack sig with it...

Jolo

nut posted:

jolo I’m going to give you 20 dollars but I swear to god if u buy another kangaroo jack sig with it...

I'm gonna put it in my 401k, please don't ask me what the k stands for.

nut

:colbert:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Mooom, are we there yet?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I’ve started mostly navigating to byob by f5ing on whatever thread I am reading until the butts banner ad shows up and then I click it a+ strategy, would recommend.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

FluffieDuckie

hello friends. i hope you all have a fabulous day

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Barking Gecko

FluffieDuckie posted:

:same:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

FluffieDuckie posted:

you know what maybe i will! you too buddy!

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I went to a Walmart in Florida and it was in no way as crazy as I was hoping

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
the site i'm working at this week is the first time in five years working on random wi-fi networks that SA has been blocked and not having SA to come waste a few minutes on has been a real bad experience my posting energy just gets pent up and i try to do posts in real life to people i'm talking to and they just ask me to leave nicely

alnilam

*chanting* phone post! Phone Post! *people slowly come out of nearby doors and windows and join in* PHONE POST! PHONE POST!

ty manifisto

ChubbyChecker

He spent night and day
Drawing away

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

alnilam posted:

*chanting* phone post! Phone Post! *people slowly come out of nearby doors and windows and join in* PHONE POST! PHONE POST!

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Prof. Crocodile

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

the site i'm working at this week is the first time in five years working on random wi-fi networks that SA has been blocked and not having SA to come waste a few minutes on has been a real bad experience my posting energy just gets pent up and i try to do posts in real life to people i'm talking to and they just ask me to leave nicely

i have had good luck acting out smilies IRL but be careful with :vince: and :eyepop:

nut

alnilam posted:

Jolo

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

My office used to block SA sporadically and the blocker said it was because of "weapons". I'm 90% sure it's because of the grenade logo.

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Prof. Crocodile posted:

i have had good luck acting out smilies IRL but be careful with :vince: and :eyepop:

I do this one :colbert:

Jolo posted:

My office used to block SA sporadically and the blocker said it was because of "weapons". I'm 90% sure it's because of the grenade logo.

v. dangerous

Prof. Crocodile

Jolo posted:

I'm 100% sure it was this guy:

Barking Gecko

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I'm 100% sure it was this guy:

The black socks are perfect.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Jolo posted:

I'm gonna put it in my 401k, please don't ask me what the k stands for.
Doesn't it stand for "+ 19"?

Robot Made of Meat

Jolo posted:

next time yall are thinking about wasting a bunch of money, send it my way and i'll find something to waste it on and tell you about it

Wastrr.com

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I went to a Walmart in Florida and it was in no way as crazy as I was hoping

. . . as is evidenced by the fact that you are still posting.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Escape From Noise

Wearing a mask in the heat and humidity is very tiring. It is me. I am the sweat loaf.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-fE5NbilMw

Escape From Noise

LULO?!

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm a little pebble

Manifisto

cda posted:

I'm a little pebble

you've wandered outside your thread then

good job

ty nesamdoom!

owlhawk911

i am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

one day i will transcend this fleshy vessel and reunite with the universal consciousness but until then here i fuckin am