Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

is that real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Taintrunner posted:

our favs will be implicated

You would never see Super Dave here.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spergin Morlock posted:

this looks like a photoshop. you can tell from the pixels

no its real. hey vern, sure glad you switched from that normal and legal ploughing of adult-aged blonde white women at the local strip club.thanks to my new friend el jefe, we can all boogie down with underage girls on little saint james, knowwhatimean?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Only in spirit. The original was this, which is 100% real:

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Yeah

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Honest question: is everyone who did coke in the 80s with Epstein one of his "clients?"

Like, it seems some of these people are just at a "who's who party" and Varney didn't dress like Ernest off the clock if old pics are anything to go by.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Wasabi the J posted:

Honest question: is everyone who did coke in the 80s with Epstein one of his "clients?"

Like, it seems some of these people are just at a "who's who party" and Varney didn't dress like Ernest off the clock if old pics are anything to go by.

it's not a real pic, we were all just having fun

he did coke with Robin Williams and is therefore still one of the good ones (celebs)

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Wasabi the J posted:

I mean, he kept a literal list of his clients.

but yeah I doubt literally everyone who shows up in a picture with him necessarily knew who he was or what he was doing, since rich and especially famous people default to smiling for the camera with strangers. a lot of them did tho lol

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lightning Knight posted:

I mean, he kept a literal list of his clients.

but yeah I doubt literally everyone who shows up in a picture with him necessarily knew who he was or what he was doing, since rich and especially famous people default to smiling for the camera with strangers. a lot of them did tho lol

I dunno, if Ellen fukin Pao knew what he was about then I'm pretty sure it's an open secret for anyone who's above a certain level of wealthy

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I dunno, if Ellen fukin Pao knew what he was about then I'm pretty sure it's an open secret for anyone who's above a certain level of wealthy

she knew because he had already been convicted and finished his sentence

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

https://twitter.com/OurHiddenHistry/status/1286307098612072448?s=19

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

The 80s and 90s were so ugly.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

I mean tbf I don’t know who Ellen Pao is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It definitely seems to have been known about but also Epstein seemed to be most interested in getting famous, influential, and politically powerful people involved first and foremost, which makes sense if he was an intelligence asset.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

prostitution, sex slavery, and child abuse are still rampant in the UAE

Elderbean posted:

The 80s and 90s were so ugly.

That poo poo is still rampant in the gulf states. They order up sex by age, nationality, virginity level, hell education level as well. All from straight prostitutes that are there as professionals to sex slaves. It's rampant and it's pretty massive.

MysteriousStranger has issued a correction as of 20:59 on Jul 23, 2020

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Wrong thread

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Doc Hawkins posted:

she knew because he had already been convicted and finished his sentence
Ah, fair enough

Lightning Knight posted:

I mean tbf I don’t know who Ellen Pao is. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Exactly! She's a former Reddit CEO. But as doc pointed out that's not as damning as I initially thought

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

So instead politicians will just lecture everyone about personal responsibility because they can't contemplate doing anything else

I mean it worked well enough for environmentalism and poverty so why not?

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

MysteriousStranger posted:

prostitution, sex slavery, and child abuse are still rampant in the UAE

That poo poo is still rampant in the gulf states. They order up sex by age, nationality, virginity level, hell education level as well. All from straight prostitutes that are there as professionals to sex slaves. It's rampant and it's pretty massive.

when i did my dutroux episode i found in my research that several transfers had been made to his multiple bank accounts from unnamed wealthy persons in the UAE, Saudi and Qatar. he was unable to explain why as an electrician and ex con he had multiple bank accounts and why this money was being given to him by gulf elites. the courts and media quietly buried it. horrifying.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

ellen pao knew because, as reddit ceo, she knew they were driving the public discourse on the most popular subreddits. hth

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

did they unseal the Dersh accusation yet, I ran out of Netflix and im bored

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

smoobles posted:

did they unseal the Dersh accusation yet, I ran out of Netflix and im bored

Have you watched all the Scott Adkins movies yet

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

why does he look like he put together a david byrne costume at Ross?

extreme 1989 energy from that photo

edit: lol kept scrolling and fuckin nailed it

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

gh0stpinballa posted:

when i did my dutroux episode i found in my research that several transfers had been made to his multiple bank accounts from unnamed wealthy persons in the UAE, Saudi and Qatar. he was unable to explain why as an electrician and ex con he had multiple bank accounts and why this money was being given to him by gulf elites. the courts and media quietly buried it. horrifying.

It's pretty open there, just like the slaves building everything housed in shipping containers. They don't really try to hide it at all. If you go to places like Africa or the ME, they straight up don't give a gently caress.

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

imo it should say something about being with his wife and daughter the entire time (on pedo island)

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the Dersh should probably look into transitioning to Miguel Sanchez like Troy Mclure

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Armadillo Tank posted:

imo it should say something about being with his wife and daughter the entire time (on pedo island)

Dersh is going end up having him pulling a hostel in Slovenia caught on video.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

lets go with the documents

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

When I was in Bahrain I encountered something out in the open. There was a bar that was serviced entirely by eastern european women who would give you a dance if you "bought" a Lei from them. After the lei, they'd ask you to "buy" increasingly expensive objects for more "dances" A lot of guys on my ship went there.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Impkins Patootie posted:

lets go with the documents

:f5:

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Elderbean posted:

When I was in Bahrain I encountered something out in the open. There was a bar that was serviced entirely by eastern european women who would give you a dance if you "bought" a Lei from them. After the lei, they'd ask you to "buy" increasingly expensive objects for more "dances" A lot of guys on my ship went there.
Paying for sex sounds WAY more bleak than just being garden variety unfuckable.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Tubgoat posted:

Paying for sex sounds WAY more bleak than just being garden variety unfuckable.

if it helps they were probably getting swindled out of the sex and instead were just getting worked liked at a "host" bar

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I meant being there as a customer sounds like a sad time, overpriced leis don't even enter into it.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

not every sex worker regrets their work, and not every john feels sad to be a customer.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

mdemone posted:

not every sex worker regrets their work, and not every john feels sad to be a customer.

I bet plenty of those johns feel sad for getting conned at a Bahrain clip joint!

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

also the ones that can't borrow any money from their friends and have to go back to the base and tell one of the senior enlisted personnel that they lost their paycheck

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Chief, she loves me!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
paying money for a sex worker and heading to the hotel only to discover you've been conned into going to a timeshare presentation

been going through Qanon red shoe memes and there's no consistency between them being leather or suede. pick one dinguses!

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 01:14 on Jul 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

suede is leather :mrgw: