Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

MD2020 posted:

Seems like smashing poo poo up with a hatchet and going "bar's closed, fuckers" has demonstrable results.

It should have had the effect it had in England, where the response was "you're under arrest and going on the first loving boat back to America"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
one of the writers for the series of Onion articles apologizing for white-washing biden's tenure in politics

Area Man Regrets Helping Turn Joe Biden Into a Meme

his apology article is long, but good

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Comrayn posted:

Trump tear gassed protestors so he could walk over to a church and stand around in front of it holding a bible. Also he tear gassed the clergy at the church.

When a photographer asked “is that your bible?” Trump replied “it’s a bible”.

evangelicals nationwide fell on the floor speaking in tongues, their ruler has come

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

That time the son of a CIA director was elected President thanks to the shady work of another of that CIA director's sons.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

That time the son of a CIA director was elected President thanks to the shady work of another of that CIA director's sons.

Also his father's shady friend James Baker ran his campaign.

Also James Baker's granddaughter got her intestines sucked out by a pool ven in Florida

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

Rachel Maddow hyped up a major story about Trump's tax returns and then the next night only had like a single page and no damning conclusion

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

Rachel Maddow hyped up a major story about Trump's tax returns and then the next night only had like a single page and no damning conclusion

that's pretty much her entire mo: a nightly re-interpretation of Geraldo opening Al Capone's vault.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

Said returns showed that Trump paid like $38 million in taxes that year.

She also blamed her viewers for getting overhyped.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
is trump finally done being audited though??????

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Chuka Umana posted:

Also his father's shady friend James Baker ran his campaign.

Also James Baker's granddaughter got her intestines sucked out by a pool vent in Florida
But his other granddaughter is a kickass roast comic, of all things:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AymUmNMn67c

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
https://twitter.com/fluidcreativiy/status/1285982854850248704?s=20

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

un loving believable.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Amy Klobuchar had very likely been promised the VP slot by Biden in exchange for her dropping out and endorsing him. Right when it was looking like Biden was getting ready to announce poo poo blew up in MN and it turned out Amy had declined to prosecute (for excessive use of force) the police officer who went on to murder George Floyd. Her chances of being VP then evaporated. lmao

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Biden is a G for that

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Didn't Andrew Yang vaguely tweet that he was promised VP by Biden too? What are the odds Biden simultaneously promised everyone else in the field the VP slot?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Probably, but he doesn't remember saying it to each person so his soul is still clean and pure

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol biden must've plagiarized "you ain't black" from obama

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

bernie sanders

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Cockblocktopus posted:

Didn't Andrew Yang vaguely tweet that he was promised VP by Biden too? What are the odds Biden simultaneously promised everyone else in the field the VP slot?

If there's one thing to learn from Trump, it's that keeping political promises is now for suckers

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
an Eve Online coalition collapsed because the Ukraine/Russia timezone alliance fell apart due to the Crimea invasion.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

zegermans posted:

an Eve Online coalition collapsed because the Ukraine/Russia timezone alliance fell apart due to the Crimea invasion.

tell me more

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Tulip posted:

tell me more

It's a 24/7 persistent MMORPG, so you have to have people dominating various timezones to do anything. Goonfleet had USTZ, and we had an alliance of Russians an Ukrainians in their TZ. Anyway we were rolling over the badguys and then Russia invaded Crimea which lead to the Russian and Ukrainian alliances fighting each other and collapsing the entire war effort.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Cockblocktopus posted:

In an interview with the Breakfast Club (wtf is this?), Yang displayed his political inexperience by openly stating that Biden promised him a cabinet position in exchange for an endorsement.

It is a crime to make this sort of promise but it is not like Biden will ever be investigated for this

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

bedpan posted:

In an interview with the Breakfast Club (wtf is this?)

you’re kidding right?

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

an actual dog posted:

bernie sanders

Stupid succy sanders

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

bedpan posted:

In an interview with the Breakfast Club (wtf is this?)

I know this as the hit 1986 John Hughes film, but I assume it is a podcast. Not as stupidly named as "Pod Save America" however

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
The Breakfast Club is the one where Dems constantly go on and bare their asses right. The one with Hillary saying she carries around hot sauce and Kamala Harris talking about being a rap god

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
it’s a radio show, jesus

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

The current head of the national park service, david vela, is the same guy who got bribed by billionaire dan snyder to let him cut down hundreds of trees in a national park to improve the view from his mansion

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

brb writing a screenplay about what if Donald j trump was president during nine eleven tm tm tm do not steal I have mailed this post to myself

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

more falafel please posted:

brb writing a screenplay about what if Donald j trump was president during nine eleven tm tm tm do not steal I have mailed this post to myself

Lin Manuel Miranda makes an alternate history of 9/11 where Trump was President. In the climax, George W Bush (played by a Black man) stands up and shouts "how dare you," defeats Trump in a rap battle, and restores order.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Hand Knit posted:

Lin Manuel Miranda makes an alternate history of 9/11 where Trump was President. In the climax, George W Bush (played by a Black man) stands up and shouts "how dare you," defeats Trump in a rap battle, and restores order.

One of the songs could be Bush rapping to Kanye and Mike Myers about how he does care about black people!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Steppin on the scene-a
Of Hurricane Katrina
I'll make them go to heaven
Just like how I did 9/11

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

this lady. just, in general

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016
literally the face and genetics of new money aristocracy

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

more falafel please posted:

He probably wouldn't have gone to war with iraq, so there's a plus right there.

Replace the WTC with the World Trump Center

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

We tortured some folks

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Tunicate posted:

He probably wouldn't have gone to war with iraq, so there's a plus right there.

Iraq might be ok but we’d all be in prison camps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/jrubinblogger/status/1252012223435886593?s=21