Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

someone call the authorities is this even ok

Can't make an omelette (posts) without breaking some eggs (rules)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

nut posted:

You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the blue pill - you stay in BYOB and I show you how many posts fit in the rabbit-hole.

vanisher

after one you get a thumb (👍)

after two don't overdo

after three please hear our plea

after four please no more

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
....but five? now five is jive :orb:

Escape From Noise

Don't call it a comeback, I been postin' for years
Rocking my peers and putting lurkers in fear
Making the fives rain down like a monsoon
Listen to my threads go boom
Smuggled hams, overpowering
Over the dick sucking trolly bot, I'm towering
Wrecking the front page, when I drop
These post runs that'll make you call the cops!

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Don't call it a comeback, I been postin' for years
Rocking my peers and putting lurkers in fear
Making the fives rain down like a monsoon
Listen to my threads go boom
Smuggled hams, overpowering
Over the dick sucking trolly bot, I'm towering
Wrecking the front page, when I drop
These post runs that'll make you call the cops!

:slick::slick::slick::slick::slick::slick::slick:

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Ass-penny

nut posted:

I once saw esteemed PYF mod LITERALLY A BIRD make a quintuple post, I'll allow it.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

TheAardvark posted:

a coworker overhears me straining in the toilet stall and i have to reassure him it's fine, im just posting in here

Is this not the mouse over text yet? Who's a guy got to BYOblow around here to get things done?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
i did hacking and bypassed this enterprise wifi block on SA hellllllooooooooooooo byob

Goons Are Gifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hJv5yBLe9c
Check out this flamingo experience

vanisher

nice

xcheopis

FluffieDuckie posted:

4. if a mod or idiot king edits your post or asks you to stop doing something, that's a sign that you should stop doing that thing

I would like some clarification about this rule, please. If the new BYOB rule is "mods or iks might edit your posts for any reason whatsoever", then that should be noted in the rules thread.

Pahilla the Hun

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i did hacking and bypassed this enterprise wifi block on SA hellllllooooooooooooo byob

welcome hello

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

&

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

chat thread

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

[LURKERS MUST POST]

thanks nesamdoom!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Jolo posted:

there are pictures of my wife as a little kid with blonde hair and it's a dark brown now, so I guess hair can just do whatever it wants

Yeah, my wife was born with jet-black hair, then it turned an almost blonde brunette and then went back to black.

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Pahilla the Hun posted:

[LURKERS MUST POST]

Lurkers where you at

nut

xcheopis posted:

I would like some clarification about this rule, please. If the new BYOB rule is "mods or iks might edit your posts for any reason whatsoever", then that should be noted in the rules thread.

this is my bad! I edited ur post for my dumb game. I removed my edit and won't do it again!

Goons Are Gifts

xcheopis posted:

Oh sorry, did I miss something about that? I've been skimming some posts lately, sorry if I oversaw a thing.
The rule hasn't changed though, I assumed some posts were edited as part of a joke, is that not true?
We have not talked about changing that rule, it's not meant to really change actual posts except when it was something really bad and requires editing.

nut

I'll also probe myself later for doing it but i got some more posting 2 do first!

Pahilla the Hun

please edit this butt as you see fit, i'd like to see what you can come up with

This Post Approved by Post-Edit Plus ™ v 2.1 (beta)

thanks nesamdoom!!

xcheopis

nut posted:

this is my bad! I edited ur post for my dumb game. I removed my edit and won't do it again!

Editing any post except your own carries the implication that the person posting did something wrong. This

quote:

A weird smell is left on this post and a couple tufts of fur. Surely whatever creature was here poo poo its pants at some point.
Somebody hosed around with this message at 11:20 on Jul 23, 2020
does nothing to dispel that implication.

Driving down the continent with a pistol in her lap
Followed by a handsome man who says his name is Jack

Amp

nut is cool u can edit this post all you want just don't make it say i think people are dumb or anythign mean

peace 1 love

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jul 23, 2020

nut

xcheopis posted:

Editing any post except your own carries the implication that the person posting did something wrong. This

does nothing to dispel that implication.

Hahaha sorry for the confusion

a) It was edited entirely for the game as a joke and has nothing to do with you and certainly was not meant to imply you did something wrong (you didn't)

b) that's the second edit for people who were coming back after the first edit, which was a picture of kangaroo jack (as quoted later in the thread). The idea was that people late to the hunt would still see some evidence that kangaroo jack was there. All of that text is about the nightmare monster that is kangaroo jack and not you.

c) regardless, I removed even that

xcheopis

Thank you.

Pahilla the Hun

another byob success story!

thanks nesamdoom!!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:yikes:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

I didn't realize that Kangaroo Jack was coming up in other threads. I'm feeling a bit like Urkel right now to be perfectly honest.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

I ponder, as Urkel did, about the results of my actions.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

I ruminate and I reminisce.

Jolo

I wonder if Carl has got any cheeeeeeese.

Amp

Jolo I appreciate your lack of inhibition when it comes to multiposting I'm a coward who is afraid of even double posting

beer pal

this is why my posts are always in triplicate, one for the forums, one for the government and one for my secure lockbox in bali

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Amp

my formative posting years were on a board that punished multiposts

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
My posts are laundered through a series of dummy corporations in Bermuda, Malta, and the Cayman Islands.

Pahilla the Hun

i'm sockposting right now itt ama tia

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

Pahilla the Hun posted:

i just quoted myself, now what?

thanks nesamdoom!!

Pahilla the Hun

Pahilla the Hun posted:

i just quoted myself, now what?

:mods:

thanks nesamdoom!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

Pahilla the Hun posted:

hello yes i have a question. what is sockposting?