Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

i just had a galaxy brained thought that the reason why we've stopped getting so many UFO spottings in the 21st century is because military aviation development has taken such a gigantic poo poo after the F-22 and the F-35 that nothing interesting is flying anymore

either that or trump has been telling the truth and we do in fact have invisible aircraft now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the f35 is what we made with the poo poo the aliens gave us. they ripped us off. laughing all the way back to alpha centauri.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I mean we've had rumors of the Aurora for over a decade now. You'd think they'd have used it to bomb Iran already.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Spergin Morlock posted:

either that or trump has been telling the truth and we do in fact have invisible aircraft now

i remember when metamaterials were starting to appear in the news or on some show with statements like "hell yeah this poo poo will eventually let us bend light AROUND an object, rendering it invisible"

wonder what happened to that stuff.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

gradenko_2000 posted:

I mean we've had rumors of the Aurora for over a decade now. You'd think they'd have used it to bomb Iran already.

This is nothing like the Aurora but Iran heavily suspects that we sent over some exotic drone to do some reconnaissance over their airspace.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

HELLO LADIES posted:

This trope is racist, anti-Semitic, Islamophobic poo poo. Judaism, Islam, and other "Abrahamic" religions (Baha'i is the big one, but there are others) are not threatened by this poo poo. You mean white, American Evangelical Protestantism. Stop mindlessly repeating terms that you cannot actually delineate or contextualize.

If you're spewing this crap after long disgressions in this very thread that display blatant ignorance of very basic biology and physics, some of which has been established for centuries if not millennia, all done in an atheist/agnostic paradigm (horny/bored aliens as opposed to gods), I sympathize with whatever your church or religious community did to you as a kid, but you really need to get some perspective, or just stop trying to sound smarter and more informed than you actually are.

People ITT cannot actually cope with the fact that male pedos are vastly more prevalent than female pedos, always have been, and because of several innate biological sex differences, always will be. Stop confusing "religion" and willful indulgence of magical thinking in the face of science with ethnic politics. You are just giving cover to a bunch of racists.

Dont respond to the lovely CIA poster plz

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

The fun part about “biological sex differences” is sufficient to dismiss them as a troll or a moron.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
women like bright colors because their instinct is to pick berries. men like to rape children becauuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Love to mix some biotruths into my histrionic idpol screeching

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

wait uh what is the :biotruths: about pedos being dudes?

Male pedos (the ones with penises) are typically dudes. Statistically speaking.

I am enjoying the ufo derail though. It is amazing that the world is so jaded by the real heavy late stage mob-run capitalism poo poo that psyop distractions aren't interesting anymore.

Can someone link me to whatever Aurora is?

Also Sightings, Unsolved Mysteries, and X-Files all owned hard as a 90s kid.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

uber_stoat posted:

imagine crossing the vast void of outer space on a courageous adventure to this lovely planet only to crash and have dipshit monkeys try to figure out how to turn your remnants into some kind of gun. gently caress you in every hole you've got

e:

Backweb posted:

Also Sightings, Unsolved Mysteries, and X-Files all owned hard as a 90s kid.
hell yeah

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

We're going to find out in 20 years that the Pentagon's UFO program got scrapped after 200 billion dollars was spent on it because the Marines were unable to fit the flying saucer on their baby aircraft carriers.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Backweb posted:

Can someone link me to whatever Aurora is?

it's a spy plane which may or may not exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(aircraft)

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
:biotruths: for those who missed it:

Perry Mason Jar posted:

gh0stpinballa posted: posted:

what are the numbers like cos im pretty sure there are like 30 male peds for every 1 female ped

The nearest source comparable to your ratio there is 10 to 1. But there's a lot of confounding issues to arrive at a true number.

quote:

Less is known about the prevalence of pedophilia in women, but there are case reports of women with strong sexual fantasies and urges towards children.[14] Most sexual offenders against children are male. Females may account for 0.4% to 4% of convicted sexual offenders, and one study estimates a 10 to 1 ratio of male-to-female child molesters.[16] The true number of female child molesters may be underrepresented by available estimates, for reasons including a "societal tendency to dismiss the negative impact of sexual relationships between young boys and adult women, as well as women's greater access to very young children who cannot report their abuse", among other explanations.[16]

This source that studies not pedophiles but rather male victims suggests the number is much higher than conviction rates would lead us to believe:

"Made to Penetrate" is a category that is but shouldn't be distinct from rape - which makes studies just that much harder to perform, in the end.

I'd have a hard time believing the number is not the same or very near the same as male pedophilia. I was myself groomed by a female pedophile from just before 13 to half-way through 16.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Hnngh jerkin off over plane culture. It's just so great and capable

Idk about plane culture, but I think airplanes are pretty cool, probably because I watched top gun a million times as a kid.

The f22 is a neat plane that should not be lumped together with the f35. It has the radar cross section of a hummingbird lol

It's also tightly export controlled unlike the f35 which is a multinational effort

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Dont respond to the lovely CIA poster plz

Lol what

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Lightning Knight posted:

however all this being said I saw a tweet this morning discussing how UFO conspiracies are probably encouraged by the government to serve as publicity cover for what they actually do, which is testing advanced stealth planes and recon technologies trafficking kidnapped children in and out of Area 51

nut posted:

I long ago decided that ufos as aliens are just cover for military tech projects organized crime and sex slave rings. I dunno if that’s right but its a belief based on massive distrust in military agencies which is def right :hai:

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

500excf type r posted:

Idk about plane culture, but I think airplanes are pretty cool, probably because I watched top gun a million times as a kid.

The f22 is a neat plane that should not be lumped together with the f35. It has the radar cross section of a hummingbird lol

It's also tightly export controlled unlike the f35 which is a multinational effort

when I was a kid I would devour any book on military aircraft I could find and memorized as much as I could of them, same as I did with books about sharks and dinosaurs, and at 11 years old my career choices were fighter pilot, archaeologist, or marine biologist

nowadays I realize that being a modern fighter pilot consists of dropping bombs on weddings and funerals in the middle east if you're an F-16 pilot, or never ever doing anything approaching actual combat if you're piloting the F-22, greatest of all airborne predators

it's okay to appreciate the bizarre design philosophy and ambition that leads to jets like the SR-71 and A-10, it doesn't necessarily mean you're jerking off to what they were actually used for

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
top gun was really great propaganda.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Planes are pretty cool tbh. Though my favorite is the A-10

Grimes!???

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

ah, the synthesis of ideas!

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

uber_stoat posted:

top gun was really great propaganda.

Did covid ruin top gun 2?

Also if you haven't seen them, watch wolf warrior 2 and wolf warrior. They're chinas version of top gun and are completely awesome. I'd watch the sequel first since it's much better and amazing lines about China taking world control back from America

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

lol forever that Grimey and Musk think that the SR-71, a spyplane used to pinpoint target locations for airstrikes, was "nonviolent" because it didn't have a gun strapped to it

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

mastershakeman posted:

Also if you haven't seen them, watch wolf warrior 2 and wolf warrior. They're chinas version of top gun and are completely awesome. I'd watch the sequel first since it's much better and amazing lines about China taking world control back from America

I watched Iron Eagle and Iron Eagle II a ton when I was a kid, and I hope Louis Gossett Jr. led a comfortable life off the royalties to them

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

HELLO LADIES posted:

This trope is racist, anti-Semitic, Islamophobic poo poo. Judaism, Islam, and other "Abrahamic" religions (Baha'i is the big one, but there are others) are not threatened by this poo poo. You mean white, American Evangelical Protestantism. Stop mindlessly repeating terms that you cannot actually delineate or contextualize.

If you're spewing this crap after long disgressions in this very thread that display blatant ignorance of very basic biology and physics, some of which has been established for centuries if not millennia, all done in an atheist/agnostic paradigm (horny/bored aliens as opposed to gods), I sympathize with whatever your church or religious community did to you as a kid, but you really need to get some perspective, or just stop trying to sound smarter and more informed than you actually are.

People ITT cannot actually cope with the fact that male pedos are vastly more prevalent than female pedos, always have been, and because of several innate biological sex differences, always will be. Stop confusing "religion" and willful indulgence of magical thinking in the face of science with ethnic politics. You are just giving cover to a bunch of racists.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

mastershakeman posted:

that sounds like an argument for watching them in sequential order. if you like the first one then you get to watch the second and it's even better

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

I watched Iron Eagle and Iron Eagle II a ton when I was a kid, and I hope Louis Gossett Jr. led a comfortable life off the royalties to them

CHAPPIEEEEEEEEE

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I wonder if QAnon could be convinced that all famous people are in on it

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

The story that always made sense to me was that aurora was a failure like Boeing’s spy satellite program and that’s why they keep having to extend the U2 retirement dates.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Bust Rodd posted:

the truth is that any alien capable of interdimensional travel would view Earth and its inhabitants the way you or I view a busy anthill or a monkey jacking itself off with poop for lube.

which means the aliens would be pretty darned interedted in us, considering how many people are interested in the study of both ants and monkeys, even monkeys that jack off.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I'd watch a video of a monkey jacking off.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1Eo0Kip4I

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

Enjoying the UFO chat but how did the Epstein thread get here.

Are the aliens going to break Jizzlane out and take her back to planet Epstein?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Jarf posted:

"Ghizlaine died on the way to her home planet"

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Jarf posted:

Little Gray Men makes more sense when you rephrase it as “little gray children”

bio force ape
Apr 3, 2016

Filthy Hans posted:

"Ghizlaine died on the way to her home planet"

Well CSPAM, we all know that sometimes when socialites die, their organizations will be back again the very next week. That's why I'm presenting this sworn affidavit that Ghislaine and her global child sex slavery scheme will never, ever, ever return! This document conforms to all applicable laws and statutes.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

returning to earth, here is an intriguing case i recommend for people interested in deep state intrigue from outside the anglo/eurosphere, but still very much part of the greater psychosphere

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadamichi_Hirasawa

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

It was a code name for stealth bomber funding.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

Jarf posted:

The "aliens" recovered during the Roswell Incidient were actually surgically deformed Russian orphans and the whole thing was a Russian op to see if crescent shaped UFOs could be used to transport children to Epstein in the future once he was conceived to be the Ur-pedophile ringleader for the CIA.

Duh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

the biotruth that you hear male pedophiles repeat about male pedophilia all the time is that their predatory desires and behaviors are natural, even universal.

in their "defense," patriarchal society reinforces this perception as much as it does a million other cases where people think they've noticed gendered behaviors.