Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
Those fingers have piss holes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

i can still taste him posted:

Those fingers have piss holes...

We're overdue for a new thread title

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

whypick1 posted:

:hmmyes:

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

whypick1 posted:

I like this one

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

guess who it is without googling

bellows lugosi
Aug 9, 2003

could never not recognize the great mr. george strait, what a wonderful rendition of his beautiful face

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

I was gonna say Johnny Cash

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I thought it might have been George W.

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

Unknown Hinson?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I got it, it’s Elron Musk’s even dumber brother or cousin or w/e

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Micheal Landon?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

You’re assuming a lot if you think I can even read what that says.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
Ted Cruz - I'd know those lips anywhere.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Some breast cancer awareness ferengi I think.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Fire Marshall Bill?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Doctor Zero posted:

breast cancer awareness ferengi

Mods, I beg you

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Tears In A Vial posted:

I like how they have said that sketch is an appropriate name, like that's something his mum named him.

also gently caress that guy in general: https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/bn3gvq/gently caress-tattoo-fixers-why-the-british-tattoo-industry-hates-the-c4-show

SKETCH'S TATTOO (LEFT); ORIGINAL DESIGN BY EMILY ROSE MURRAY (RIGHT) FROM INSTAGRAM

Tattoo Fixers loving sucks like most of Channel 4's reality shows that mainly come off as freak pointing exercises. Now I've gotta deal with people all day who want cover ups but don't really understand how it works thanks to the lengths the drat show goes to obfuscate the whole process. Like I'm not fuckin surprised that somehow these black as midnight text tattoos are still readable under the giant brightly coloured stag head tattoo, who could have known??

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

teen witch posted:

Mods, I beg you

I just changed it!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Piss holes > Ferengi anyway

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Minor :nws:

https://i.imgur.com/ZUXQFgm.gifv

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.
Thats astounding.

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Is that the show where their mates pick the tattoo?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Yep

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I can't imagine ever talking to somebody again after that.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

rydiafan posted:

At some point though you just have to own it

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Is that Kramer

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

rydiafan posted:

I mean, if you're dumb enough to go on the show you must be pretty cool with having an awful tattoo I would think?

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Wallet posted:

I mean, if you're dumb enough to go on the show you must be pretty cool with having an awful tattoo I would think?

I've seen a few of these before, and frequently the one person picks out a reasonably nice tattoo with some meaning towards their friendship, and the other person picks a pile of poo poo with tits and a boner.

It's like a prisoners' dilemma.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Wait, you mean a pile of poo poo with a good rack/dong isn't an accurate representation of the kind of people that go on tv?

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Should’ve put it somewhere more disconcerting during sex

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Should’ve put it somewhere more disconcerting during sex

I don't know what I've done but I should probably stop.

:nws:
https://i.imgur.com/jm9YLSB.png

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Unfortunately all I have is the descriptions, I would very much like to hate seeing these tattoos.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Cool, get to have that image in my head just before bed time. :argh:

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

Wallet posted:

And yet, a good half of them flip out at the tattoos that get chosen for them. Even one of the UK hosts (Charlotte) flipped out when her co-host chose one for her (though that could have been staged) - it's like these morons have never even heard the concept of the show or something.

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

PancakeTransmission posted:

And yet, a good half of them flip out at the tattoos that get chosen for them. Even one of the UK hosts (Charlotte) flipped out when her co-host chose one for her (though that could have been staged) - it's like these morons have never even heard the concept of the show or something.

I thought that was when her idiot co-host (Bear?) refused to get his tattoo (i.e. the one she'd picked for him.) It is horrible, garbage television with horrible, garbage people and I'm a horrible garbage person for watching it.

Just Tattoo Of Us

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

"Looks like you're trying to get a good tattoo. Can I help?"

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Slight derail but I honestly miss the origami cat assistant they had for that. I shut off all notifications and just had this little kitty chilling in the corner of my screen sleeping, chirping, purring and watching my mouse move.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

Doubtful Guest posted:

I thought that was when her idiot co-host (Bear?) refused to get his tattoo (i.e. the one she'd picked for him.) It is horrible, garbage television with horrible, garbage people and I'm a horrible garbage person for watching it.

Just Tattoo Of Us

I watched this episode as I too am garbage, and she flips out both because she hates her tattoo (which memorialises the fact she sort of cheated on her boyfriend with Bear, and because she chose a tattoo for him and he pretended the pain was too much and tapped out when it was barely started (which was obviously a lie as he is covered in tattoos). His tattoo for her was half bear/half wolf, and she chose for him a picture of her saying "you're fired".

In short it's all fake and I'm a stupid arsehole for watching it, but pandemics are boring ok :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil