Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

I got drunk and spent an irresponsible amount of my evening being a dick to the futurists in his replies

It's astounding how many people think that electric cars are a renewable resource

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

unsurprising, the very large majority of musk stans have an "i loving love science" understanding of most things.

e: also hell yeah love me some twitter drunk posting

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Pile Of Garbage posted:

unsurprising, the very large majority of musk stans have an "i loving love science" understanding of most things.

e: also hell yeah love me some twitter drunk posting

who doesnt love science

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

fart simpson posted:

who doesnt love science

scientists

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
yosposters want to gently caress and cum inside their science

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yosposters want to gently caress and cum inside their science

He blinded me... with Semen!!

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

People tagging Musk on twitter with their lovely new cars is the gift that keeps on giving. Also Grimes and Musk are fighting on twitter but I don't feel like trying to find it. Something about her being upset at him saying pronouns are stupid.

https://twitter.com/getcreativepics/status/1285954602521759751?s=20

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

tesla lawyer googling "is endorsing coups d'état illegal" before signing off on this tweet

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Paint looks like a stoned teenager applied it in a tent and the panels shake when I drive ... but love the car :shepspends:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/BigTechAlert/status/1287050234846117893

Combat Theory
Jul 16, 2017

Friendship has ended with Grimes
Now stonks is my best friend

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

tesla lawyer googling "is endorsing coups d'état illegal" before signing off on this tweet

elon gets to decide which of his tweets need a lawyer's signoff

i can't imagine that lawyer is very busy

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i feel like this is the fifth time at least I’ve seen this tweet

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Evergreen tweet from ElonUnfriendsGrimesBot

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
look elon's family is intimately familiar with coups we should respect their history of fleeing like cockroaches when the light gets turned on

when'd you come to north america elon? what was the motivation? neck itching a bit?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
he apparently emigrated from sef efrika at 17 to avoid compulsory military service

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
though i'm p sure the rest of his family waited to leave until the early 90s *~for some reason~*

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

infernal machines posted:

the real twist there was finding out that ken lavine still thought it was utopia

is there anywhere i can read about this because lol

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

https://twitter.com/RMac18/status/1287058413411680257

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

raminasi posted:

is there anywhere i can read about this because lol

https://techcrunch.com/2013/03/27/bioshock-infinite-ken-levine-interview/

and to a lesser extent

https://www.pcgamer.com/bioshock-infinite-interview-ken-levine-racism-history/

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
there are probably some clearer examples of his thoughts on the philosophy of bioshock from earlier interviews, but i can't be arsed to find them right now.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

:piss:

:tesla:

e: this entire article is the worst thing I've ever read.

gschmidl fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Jul 25, 2020

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he apparently emigrated from sef efrika at 17 to avoid compulsory military service

draft dodging in apartheid south africa is like the one thing in musk's life that doesn't make him look bad tbh

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

big scary monsters posted:

draft dodging in apartheid south africa is like the one thing in musk's life that doesn't make him look bad tbh

That and calling his father a monster.

Yep Elon is just correct there.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

E: never mind

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

big scary monsters posted:

oh for sure

but i still wish he had been killed in a racist military action instead of patting himself on the back for being rich enough to flee to canadia

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

oh for sure

but i still wish he had been killed in a racist military action instead of patting himself on the back for being rich enough to flee to canadia

you know I think a tyre stuffed with lithium might be even worse than the original idea.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

from the replies
https://mobile.twitter.com/Pyskotic/status/1287076062103576576

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

I want elin moks to go away so bad

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
unfollowing your girlfriend on twitter is the most babbiest, high school drama queen reaction. the man is almost 50 years old

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
*mother of your child

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

Sagebrush posted:

*mother of your child

how many hours per year do you think lon lon spends on quality time with his chrilden

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

I want elin moks to go away so bad

him disappearing without any news coverage into a collapsing tunnel of his own design would be the best outcome

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Bulgakov posted:

him disappearing without any news coverage into a collapsing tunnel of his own design would be the best outcome

At the site of this disappearance, three children see him appear to them in a battery fire. He is later fast-tracked to sainthood by Pope Bazinga I.

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

so i have to confess that not being a mega car carer i look at the offending panel gaps you all y’all about and cant really see it

like the cars are ugly dogshit but the finer details of their lame construction escape me

these photos are the real deal and holy poo poo how do you gently caress anything up that badly

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

its the brown mm thing. if they gently caress up something as simple, and easily identifiable as the gaps, what about the actually important parts of the car?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.

refleks posted:

its the brown mm thing. if they gently caress up something as simple, and easily identifiable as the gaps, what about the actually important parts of the car?

no it all makes sense I just usually don’t notice the panel gaps being bad

those examples are so extreme that even I am appalled