Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PRADA SLUT
Mar 14, 2006

Inexperienced,
heartless,
but even so
Where will this be streaming, if at all? https://myanimelist.net/anime/41783/Iwa_Kakeru__Sport_Climbing_Girls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Shows don’t usually get announced for streaming very close to their airing. I’d put super good money on that show ending up on Funimation or Crunchyroll though.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah there's a lot of negotiation involved in getting the streaming rights to a show and that usually doesn't get finalized until shortly before air. Outside of sequels, I've never seen anything announced more than a month in advance of the air date.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

gently caress King Gainer rules

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

everythingWasBees posted:

gently caress King Gainer rules

is it still in print

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Sentai was supposed to rerelease it

Key word being supposed

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Been watching those old Black Jack ovas Osamu Dezaki directed over the past few weeks and hoo boy they get wild. Speaking of Dezaki, been watching Gamba no Bouken too, which is basically what Annnnndes Chuuuuckyyyy from Shirobako was referencing. Super cute and fun to watch, these mice get into a lot more rowdy fistfights than I was expecting.

W the current season being so dead, it's been an opportune time to whittle down my backlog of stuff I've never been able to get thru before, namely From the New World and Aquarion Evol. The former, I just want to see where it goes, legit forgot it was 25+ eps. Evol is....hrmm, as of ep 14, it's starting to go somewhere finally. I don't really like the characters themselves so much as the entertaining bs they keep getting forced into. Their flowery dialogue when their robot transforms is usually the best part of a given episode.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

very excited to finally watch dezaki's aim for the ace final stage

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

what a good op
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IroOdKrqca0

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Rip Pocha Climb

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

gently caress-King Gainer

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
theme of having read all of tsukihime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVgmwJI9new

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
tsukihime is a pretty rough vn in spots but i don't think i've ever felt an instance as hard of a vn making me really appreciate its doujin fg for how much it perfectly understands absolutely everything that made the vn cool, right down to having hisui and kohaku as a combined tag-team character

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

The Colonel posted:

tsukihime is a pretty rough vn in spots but i don't think i've ever felt an instance as hard of a vn making me really appreciate its doujin fg for how much it perfectly understands absolutely everything that made the vn cool, right down to having hisui and kohaku as a combined tag-team character

agreed

also mech-hisui having a bunch of pso weapons is Good As Hell

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
importantly, shiki's cousin who gets mentioned like twice in the vn becomes a fully playable character who beats up vampires with bajiquan

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
I got to the episode of Sailor Moon that the really good gif came from and I’m surprised that that wasn’t even the best gag since there’s that bizzare amazing one where a tiny pink cat just starts chewing on Naru’s tail.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Space Flower posted:

importantly, shiki's cousin who gets mentioned like twice in the vn becomes a fully playable character who beats up vampires with bajiquan
yeah melty does a great job expanding on minor concepts. miyako, aoko, kouma, etc.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
Please purchase only official Ahegao™ products

https://twitter.com/largehotcoffee/status/1286547210616807424?s=20

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Is it possible for both sides to lose a trademark dispute?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

quote:

The word "Ahegao" has no meaning in a foreign language.

:thunk:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Space Flower posted:

yeah i love her design

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

I was just watching a Melty tourney last night and someone was using her

DOKKAN

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Acerbatus posted:

Is it possible for both sides to lose a trademark dispute?

I don't see why that would be the case, when one of them is paying the artists and the other one isn't.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Space Flower posted:

Does she tell you that "You're 10 years too early" or something like that? :raise:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Endorph posted:

yeah melty does a great job expanding on minor concepts. miyako, aoko, kouma, etc.

Sacchin

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kdltv_CSHE

Tower of God director Takashi Sano did a Rick and Morty short, for some reason.

Droyer posted:

I don't see why that would be the case, when one of them is paying the artists and the other one isn't.

Look I can dream, alright?

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jul 26, 2020

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

this is me

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Why did Toei decide to crop old One Piece episodes to 16:9 and call it the "special edition"

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I'm David schwimmer

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Zeether posted:

I was just watching a Melty tourney last night and someone was using her

DOKKAN

Miyako is really loving good in Current Code. She hits like a goddamn truck. Her only downside is she doesn't have as many mix-up options as other top tier characters, but if she gets in, you get three chances to guess right before you die.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
The most anime.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

#5 on Trending

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

no, thank you

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Acerbatus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kdltv_CSHE

Tower of God director Takashi Sano did a Rick and Morty short, for some reason.
Money? Appreciation? Someone getting very high and thinking it was a good idea? I'unno.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

According to Jason DeMarco, the head of programming for Toonami, Sano is a fan of Rick and Morty.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Hello

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

F•R•I•E•M•D•S

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011