Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Gringostar posted:

im pretty sure i could make my girlfriends head literally explode if i showed her this

e context: she is a microbiology phd with an emphasis in virology

I looked the dude up and it's actually not a chud for once, but some sort of woo hippie.

Also loving laffo at every kid having their own glass bottle. Bullshit is falling off desks all the time, lets add glass to the mix hell yes.

Grape has issued a correction as of 07:42 on Jul 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

davidspackage posted:

What, like stomach acid? "Let's play that game where you puke into my mouth and I puke into yours!"

not a chemist but piss might be a solvent? or saliva, if he wants kids making out

or... perhaps we shouldn't try too hard to understand the ramblings of a guy who thinks hand sanitizer causes viruses

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

This takes “kids playing ‘doctor’” to another level.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I think he means let the solvents come out of your children in the crisp meadow air. Yes by science!

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
I've been seeing rounds on social media of people claiming that shots of Olive oil, apple vinegar, and lemon juice will cure COVID-19. Motherfuckers are putting their faith in Ranch Dressing.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Straight from the motherfucking brains that's busted
Woo-Tang Clan ain't nuttin ta gently caress with

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Forceholy posted:

I've been seeing rounds on social media of people claiming that shots of Olive oil, apple vinegar, and lemon juice will cure COVID-19. Motherfuckers are putting their faith in Ranch Dressing.

Ranch or Cool Ranch?

Grape posted:

I looked the dude up and it's actually not a chud for once, but some sort of woo hippie.

You might be surprised how thin the line is between those two.

Blarghalt has issued a correction as of 09:39 on Jul 27, 2020

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

butts

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I can say with some authority that not *EVERY* one of these chuds would or will do it again

:thumbsup:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Gringostar posted:

im pretty sure i could make my girlfriends head literally explode if i showed her this

e context: she is a microbiology phd with an emphasis in virology

Show her this one too lol

https://twitter.com/GarretKramer/status/1287736598101204999?s=19

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
wired: viruses

tired: thetans

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

many are saying that kinoki foot pads cure the corona virus

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Before all this C19 business, did these morons think it was cool to get into close contact with people who have the flu? Like, did they not avoid sick people or wash their hands during flu season? How is this so hard for them to figure this out?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Cocaine Bear posted:

Before all this C19 business, did these morons think it was cool to get into close contact with people who have the flu? Like, did they not avoid sick people or wash their hands during flu season? How is this so hard for them to figure this out?

here's fun fact, most people haven't had the flu but instead just got a really bad cold and thought it was a flu (the actual flu will lay you the gently caress out for a week at minimum) so when people were saying "it's just the flu" they were really thinking "it's just a bad cold"

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Gringostar posted:

here's fun fact, most people haven't had the flu but instead just got a really bad cold and thought it was a flu (the actual flu will lay you the gently caress out for a week at minimum) so when people were saying "it's just the flu" they were really thinking "it's just a bad cold"
There are also about 50 million cases of food poisoning in the US, which Americans seem to be quite happy to call flu. I mean, some of those cases are pretty loving bad, but a lot of them just result in a lovely day.

Cocaine Bear posted:

IIRC, 50% of people in the Netherlands do not wash their hands after #1, and a quarter of those do not do so after #2. Now they're especially filthy in the Netherlands, but you can probably expect like 5-10% not to wash their hands after #2 in most Western countries, the majority of those men. There's a pretty substantial part of the population whose idea of hygiene is removing visible stains, and not anything more. (Plus touching your rear end is gay.) As long as you're not literally covered in buboes and open sores they probably wouldn't give a poo poo if you were hanging out just coughing/sneezing up a storm aside from you being too loud about it.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Ahhhhhh. A virus isn't actually a noun, it's an adjective. Of course!

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
I thought food poisoning=stomach flu for the longest time, then I got actual food poisoning from a Popeyes chicken strip meal.

The difference? The flu doesn't make you poo poo your pants, or vomit, or do both at the same time.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Cocaine Bear posted:

Here in THE 'MERICAS you come to work sick because you probably don't have paid time off and some employers expect you to find a replacement person for your shift that you're not going to get paid for anyways.

Also you're probably getting fired for being sick too often too cause clearly you're not dedicated enough to the company if you're staying out.

OH and the majority of people are working paycheck to paycheck and multiple jobs with no savings to speak of, so yeah

Mercury_Storm has issued a correction as of 15:59 on Jul 27, 2020

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

A Buttery Pastry posted:

(Plus touching your rear end is gay.)

there was that reddit relationship advice thread "how do i get my husband to wipe his rear end?"
he subscribed to that reasoning and was leaving treadmarks on the bedsheets during sex

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/GarretKramer/status/1287737277012234240?s=19

#VLM

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1287748046676275201

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Laterite posted:

lmao he got a blue check for this

As someone who has never (and will never) log on, can someone tell me why blue checks matter?

(Note: I mean matter as "having a material impact on the website" and not matter as "this is a digital prestige token")

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

there was that reddit relationship advice thread "how do i get my husband to wipe his rear end?"
he subscribed to that reasoning and was leaving treadmarks on the bedsheets during sex

imagine thinking that touching your rear end would be so intensely pleasurable that you immediately change your sexual orientation and deciding that that's a bad thing you don't want???

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

I want to believe this is something someone came up with as a troll to get people like that to not wipe their rear end. Like the pee/cum perfume.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't have a hard time believing that some people are weird, gross and stupid. after all, i've met me.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

As someone who has never (and will never) log on, can someone tell me why blue checks matter?

(Note: I mean matter as "having a material impact on the website" and not matter as "this is a digital prestige token")

All it means is that the person is verified as being who they say they are and done kind of public figure. Terminally online people like Laura Loomer think it confers credibility on every subject they muse about.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
This is why New Age stuff is reactionary garbage; it leads to asking questions like "What if ACT-UP had just tried hot yoga?"

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Gringostar posted:

is that so? i mean, i think that would make sense since that's why words like 'flu' and 'cold' exist, but i always conflated the two.

A Buttery Pastry posted:

I want to believe this is something someone came up with as a troll to get people like that to not wipe their rear end. Like the pee/cum perfume.

i'm ashamed to say that i slept with at least two women who had very, VERY insufficient anal hygiene. :barf:

i feel that ESPECIALLY when you're having sex with someone, it is beyond inconsiderate and disrespectful to not properly cleanse the butthole

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Gringostar posted:

The flu can gently caress a person up, but half of all influenza infectees are asymptomatic.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Business Gorillas posted:

twitter only cares if you harass blue checks not normies

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Mr Interweb posted:

your wish is my command:

https://dallasvoice.com/a-harsh-les...#comment-141815

cliff notes: gay chud throws a party, winds up infecting almost everyone in his family and kills his father in law and his mother (the father in law's mother, not the gay chud's)

edit: ach, beaten

I look forward to this guy applying the lesson he's learned from this to the rest of his beliefs and realizing that conservativism is irrationahahahahahahahahaha no i can't. i really tried but i can't finish the sentence. he will be a chud until he dies (from the next disease he is convinced is a democrat-invented hoax).

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

we shouldn't be demonizing toxins that mean no harm

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

hey, just real quick: what the gently caress??? thanks

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

9 9 9 friend

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

9 9 9, friend

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Pokémon go to the icu

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Mr Interweb posted:

is that so? i mean, i think that would make sense since that's why words like 'flu' and 'cold' exist, but i always conflated the two.

Actual Flu can put you in bed for two weeks straight, easy. even if you’re vaccinated it’s plausible that you do nothing but eat soup and watch tv for ten days. if you’re not sure whether it’s the flu or a cold, it’s a cold.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

hey, just real quick: what the gently caress??? thanks

it’s because the first wave never ended :haw:

:smith:

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Icon Of Sin posted:

it’s because the first wave never ended :haw:

:smith:

It went down to the Sun Belt for summer fun. It has kinda ended up here in Yankeeland. Maybe we'll get a second wave though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
So I saw my very first SPACE FORCE! bumper sticker out in the wild today on the back of a pick up track and was unsure what to make of it because I totally forgot that was even a thing, can't recall what it is or why I should care and the graphics looked like an 8th grader came up with it.

I feel pretty safe assuming that the driver of that truck was a MAGA weirdo that I would not like to meet but it just seemed like a weird a thing to hang your hat on or shout to the world, especially right now. Anyone give a gently caress about SPACE FORCE! right about now?

*SPACE FORCE! TWEET*