Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

The irony is so thick you could slice it, wrap it, and sell it as a supplement for pregnant woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

The only moral literacy is my literacy.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Lowtax posted:

sup byob lol

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Phlegmish posted:

I don't know why crabs (the type of crustacean) are always so funny, but they are

nature fuckin loves to make crabs

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

This guy is a math lecturer. This is nothing more than the continuation of an ancient feud between Big Numeracy and its sworn foe: letters.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

christmas boots posted:

This guy is a math lecturer. This is nothing more than the continuation of an ancient feud between Big Numeracy and its sworn foe: letters.

some day the Mathemagician will triumph over King Azaz

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Dabir posted:

"That's not a sentence, that's a number!"

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

duomo posted:

ted kennedy would have had the drive to make it to every one of those towns

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

christmas boots posted:

a math lecturer without any solid grasp of epistemological reasoning, well I never

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
SPD whining because somebody put a Kyle hole in their office wall. Oh noooooo somebody could have been hurt! What a big scary riot!

Quit blowing up the neighbors with flashbangs and maybe they’ll quit with the bottle rockets. This isn’t a riot, this is a less-lethal protest.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Dabir posted:

I appreciated this reference

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Regarding the new PYF buttons...

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Plagiarize is not revise.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Captain Monkey posted:

We’re discovering new forms of wife guy in this thread.

Agents are GO! posted:

Soon we'll need high-energy lab equipment to synthesize types of wife guys who only exist for fractions of a second under laboratory conditions.

Carthag Tuek posted:

im your wife guy

Agents are GO! posted:

You were, you've already decayed into two more common low energy reply guys.

Cardiovorax posted:

We can only really tell the difference from the decay byproducts in their posts.

Lobok posted:

I love my curvy and irradiated wife.

tribbledirigible posted:

Sir, that's just a spent fuel rod.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

elise the great posted:

SPD whining because somebody put a Kyle hole in their office wall. Oh noooooo somebody could have been hurt! What a big scary riot!

Quit blowing up the neighbors with flashbangs and maybe they’ll quit with the bottle rockets. This isn’t a riot, this is a less-lethal protest.

Kyle hole?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Outrail posted:

Kyle hole?

Google it

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

Outrail posted:

Kyle hole?

https://twitter.com/seattlepd/status/1287218506929336320?s=21

Looks like someone punched it. Guess their wife must have left them recently

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Outrail posted:

Kyle hole?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Close, that's a Kylo hele.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

angerbeet posted:

My brother once won a local fair award for "largest regional zucchini of 1992" or something. Which is great and all but it also required multiple zucchini plants. As I recall, we were sent around the neighborhood with a wagon full of zucchini to try and pawn it off on the neighbors. It was then followed by the cherry tomato accident of 1994, 95, and 96.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

sebmojo posted:

I appreciated this reference

Eh, it put me in the doldrums.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Samovar posted:

Eh, it put me in the doldrums.

Also I don't think Rhyme and Reason have much of a place on the forums right now.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I figured this thread would be best able to help. I'm looking for a quote that's likely here somewhere but I can't find it. It was someone complaining about how goons always try to one-up each other at being totally oblivious, and it was like, a fake conversation where someone mentions Ed Sheeran, someone else comically misspells it "eaud sheerhan" or something, and a third goes "I don't even know what music is". But it's not that exactly, because searching the forums didn't turn anything up.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Ed Sheehan, famous for his cameo in game of thrones.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I figured this thread would be best able to help. I'm looking for a quote that's likely here somewhere but I can't find it. It was someone complaining about how goons always try to one-up each other at being totally oblivious, and it was like, a fake conversation where someone mentions Ed Sheeran, someone else comically misspells it "eaud sheerhan" or something, and a third goes "I don't even know what music is". But it's not that exactly, because searching the forums didn't turn anything up.

Not only did I fail to find anything, but now I have looked at Ed Sheeran's stupid face for far too long. I have concluded that he looks like an uncute axolotl. In this essay I will

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Please stop faceshaming celebrities, I think it's good that uncute redheads are finally getting representation.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

DACK FAYDEN posted:

This ain't helping, but I occasionally feel the urge to mimic ignorance for comedic effect, and I probably got it from witnessing that kind of behavior. Like how I started watching this anime Netflix just got, but I really think it would have been better if they'd gotten the original Japanese, because some of the dub voices are... not great. Iroh-ojii-san is pretty good, though. I'm fully aware ATLA is a Western show and has only been translated out of English, not in, but A) Nerds get real mad when you call it anime, and B) Come on, that poo poo is at least 80% anime.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Phlegmish posted:

Please stop faceshaming celebrities, I think it's good that uncute redheads are finally getting representation.

What happened to carrot top anyway?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Outrail posted:

What happened to carrot top anyway?

:nws:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCH44bqDDXk/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCKEUXpDIHd/

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Maybe I'm getting old but I'm not touching that link this early in the morning.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Phlegmish posted:

Hey, I fully support his right to have a face! I just wanted to backhandedly compliment axolotls!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I cannot find the specific post, almost certainly in TFR, about how a goon's wife/cousin/wife's cousin bought him an FN FAL and he used it in conjunction with spotlighting deer on his farm(shining blindingly bright lights at animals to stun them for easy point blank shots as they stare and unable to process what's happening) while talking about how Chairman Mao was right in that political power flowed down the barrel of a gun and it was "very exciting" to see a deer thoughtlessly stare and flicking its big dumb ears as it was chewing its cud while lining up sights on a 60-year-old battle rifle from a jeep.

So I will just leave the above what I typed out as a reasonable facsimile of the original post that I know for a fact exist/exists/existed here

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

uncute axolotl

But... this is an oxymoron. Proof-read your posts, people!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

I felt obliged.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Phlegmish posted:

jesus i had a horrible few moments where i didn't see that "e"

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Goddammit. Like, it actually flows better that way, but goddammit.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lodin posted:

I apologize. I'm a dumbass and didn't realize it was offensive.
I'll try to do better.

Dungeon Ecology posted:

robotnik kun

could it be that youre craving my final zone???

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

the best synth is playing a theremin with my dick

Laserjet 4P posted:

so, how is your microtonal album coming along

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lmbo

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Also I don't think Rhyme and Reason have much of a place on the forums right now.

This forum would just live permanently on Conclusions because it's too goony to swim back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Griefor
Jun 11, 2009

An album full of single minute long songs