Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

AverySpecialfriend posted:

This aged well lol

Based lumpy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lumpy rules lmfao. Even predicted the "uhh actually I've never been found guilty" defense.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

He gifted me the Call of Duty Black Ops Bacon Personalization Pack.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/wario64/status/1283184838430748672?s=21

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

😳

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I've been trying to understand what the gently caress that means for the last 24 hours and am growing increasingly Bonkers

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Binging with Babish: Today, we're going to create some of the iconic meals from the Nintendo Pokemon series. Now, full disclosure, I was never a competitive player, just kind of dabbled in those first few entries...
Everyone, seeing that ad: *nods*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Machamp, Machoke, it's time to give this schoolyard bully what he deserves

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Mean Girl, confronting Girl with Glasses in the Girls' Room: You think you're taking Brad to the Prom, Tiffany? Well, you'd better call him and cancel. *whips out Gameboy Pocket* I don't think that eyeshadow is going to stand up to a Charizard.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I've been trying to understand what the gently caress that means for the last 24 hours and am growing increasingly Bonkers

it means you sit in the corner watching picachu getting a bj while charizard plows your best friend from behind

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

trying to jack off posted:

it means you sit in the corner watching picachu getting a bj while charizard plows your best friend from behind
This.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Anyone who wrote ad copy from the 90s-00s needs to go to jail. And probably from the rest of time too but them first

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Carlos the Jackal

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

At last a game that makes you feel like you're RAILING Donkey Kong's MOM in a LONDON WhOREHOUSE.

-both the magazine advertisement and the developer pitch for Banjo Kazooie

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
In June 2003, Carlos published a collection of writings from his jail cell. The book, whose title translates as Revolutionary Islam, seeks to explain and defend violence in terms of class conflict. In the book, he voices support for Osama bin Laden and his attacks on the United States.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

In June 2003, Carlos published a collection of writings from his jail cell. The book, whose title translates as Revolutionary Islam, seeks to explain and defend violence in terms of class conflict. In the book, he voices support for Osama bin Laden and his attacks on the United States.

mortalllllll combaaaaaaaat!!!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

At last a game that makes you feel like you're RAILING Donkey Kong's MOM in a LONDON WhOREHOUSE.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

American McGay posted:

badass

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Sounds like that plane is flying right into the World Trade Center

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
Playing MK3 with Carlos the Jackal on Flight 175? Holy poo poo *Epic alarm starts going off*

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

wow and a free record bag in 1995

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?

wow and a free record bag in 1995

those were a thing in the uk in the 90s

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

majoras mask nine eleven ad

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/MarioBrothBlog/status/1288248694849052673

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the thought of miyamoto watching the dk rap is funny to me

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm wondering what the lyrics were if the coconut gun hadn't even been devised yet.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

I'm wondering what the lyrics were if the coconut gun hadn't even been devised yet.

His realistic gun can fire in bursts

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

sockpuppetclock
Sep 12, 2010

American McGay posted:

this is what they originally had https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48&t=29s

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Adbot