Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

If you got diabetes from that, you should definitely not ever go to Willow and Mac McNeil's Instagram without a giant dose of emergency insulin. Ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

All these cats are the number one cat. Even the larger dog like cats, rats, birds, snakes, etc.

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Code Jockey posted:

on the subject of cat coats, I was digging through my random images and found this handy dandy chart

Interesting info: Cats do not product blue pigment in their eyes. Blue coloring in cat eyes is the result of light refraction through clear eyes (similar to how the edges of a clear car window appear greenish). Other colors in cats eyes are caused by different levels and patterns of melanin, so that means it should not be possible for an all black cat to have blue eyes (except when they are kittens as all kittens have blue eyes since the eye melanin hasn't developed yet). Any image you find on the Internet of an adult all black cat with blue eyes is likely photoshopped.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Code Jockey posted:

oh my god, this cat! :kimchi:

She's a very good girl and she greets me every day when I come home from work :kimchi:

Sadly most of my pictures are of her sleeping as she prefers to roam around outside most of the day. Here she is refusing to sit still on the perch I made for her. It's a formwork cylinder I wrapped with sisal rope and some leftover carpet.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Nastyman posted:

She's a very good girl and she greets me every day when I come home from work :kimchi:

Sadly most of my pictures are of her sleeping as she prefers to roam around outside most of the day. Here she is refusing to sit still on the perch I made for her. It's a formwork cylinder I wrapped with sisal rope and some leftover carpet.

What a sweet kitty cat!!! :swoon:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I'm watching Carnivale right now and can hear this cat angrily quoting scripture at me while a nuclear bomb goes off in the distance

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

https://twitter.com/HammyDeVito/status/1286916129336639489

Scarecow
May 20, 2008

3200mhz RAM is literally the Devil. Literally.
Lipstick Apathy
This is my pair of kittens Monty the Ginger and Atlas the Maine Coon at about 18 weeks :3:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Scarecow posted:

This is my pair of kittens Monty the Ginger and Atlas the Maine Coon at about 18 weeks :3:

:kimchi:

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I only foster cats from time to time so I don't see these two any more. But they were great buds always stayed by my side.

Teddy

and
Kitty

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Here is my buddy at a spry 18 years.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
This is Cid, ~13years old by now. He is still the best cat.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Still can't decide on the best cat. Thread stuck again. Let's solve this mystery.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Still can't decide on the best cat. Thread stuck again. Let's solve this mystery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBFoP7jaYis

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
That's Mielikki. She is the best cat.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
She does live in a tree though...

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Most cats give zero fucks, that cat gives ZERO FUCKS.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Bless.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

This is Scoops, he's a big loud boy who's not afraid of getting his nails did

This is Poppy, a fluffy cuddle butt who is hard to photograph

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Oh, I really love that pillow where did you...oh...OHHH. That's a kitty!

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

My lap cat who has no shame, Stormy.

this is from the day we brought her home from the shelter. she was 1 then. she was so tiny and much less fluffy. But she was also really sick when she was a baby, she had calicivirus and she'd only just gotten mostly over it when we adopted her. She still has chronic breathing problems, but she's healthy and very energetic.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Skratte posted:

My lap cat who has no shame, Stormy.

this is from the day we brought her home from the shelter. she was 1 then. she was so tiny and much less fluffy. But she was also really sick when she was a baby, she had calicivirus and she'd only just gotten mostly over it when we adopted her. She still has chronic breathing problems, but she's healthy and very energetic.

Aww, that's like Poppy. She's changed so much since the day we picked her up from the shelter.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
This is Weasel. She is almost 17 years old.

I found out last week that she has low grade nasal adenocarcinoma (cancer) at Stage 4, which is really bad news, so I am loving every moment with her.

She has been my buddy since she was just a tiny kitten at eight weeks old. Yeah, it's been a tough week.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

My cats are number one when it comes to brutalizing cicadas

Also bunk beds

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

I swear fluffy smoke grey cats all budded off from each other

I forgot, here's a really terrible picture of my cat sleeping I took today. She was sleeping with her mouth open and I thought it would be a cute picture.

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

I have a naked cat.

A moderately furry voidcat

And a very furry voidcat who is hiding and cannot be photographed.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Skratte posted:

I forgot, here's a really terrible picture of my cat sleeping I took today. She was sleeping with her mouth open and I thought it would be a cute picture.

i can relate to this cat

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

update: here is an old photo of my very furry void grooming herself on my laundry

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Skratte posted:

By terrible picture I think you mean best picture

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

Lyra loves scratching my couch to try and get me to play.

She also loves to climb.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

drat this picture is hilarious

Lambo Trillrissian
May 18, 2007

Pragmatica posted:

I'm sorry about your cat, she looks very well loved. Hope her days will be peaceful.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Maleketh posted:

Lyra loves scratching my couch to try and get me to play.

She has a really pretty coat! Also my little jackasses used to do this too, same look on their faces.

[SUSPENSFUL VIOLIN MUSIC]

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

<------
Well look at that, two number one cats!
<----

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Pragmatica posted:

I found out last week that she has low grade nasal adenocarcinoma (cancer) at Stage 4, which is really bad news, so I am loving every moment with her.

I am so sorry.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Lambo Trillrissian posted:

I'm sorry about your cat, she looks very well loved. Hope her days will be peaceful.

xcheopis posted:

I am so sorry.

Thank you for the kind words! All of those pictures are very recent. She is still in very good, happy spirits and as healthy as she can be. This was a huge shock, but I am going to do as much as I can for her during the time we have left!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

This is bullet, she's got a funny ear and like to take a swipe at you if you walk by her and not pet her.

The well dressed one is bullet's littermate, Leona, she loves to want to be petted just outside of arm's length and wrestling with bullet.

Chimera here is my older kitty, she's my cuddle buddy. Nothing can spook her, she just doesn't care!