Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

nut posted:

July 28

G'morning friendos. i apologize for the amount of blood that had 2 be spilled yesterday and m now instead eager to focus on wrapping up july as best i can!

some philosophers and big thinkers out there say that days don't even truly pass until we have opened their flaps on the advent calendar on byob. it's an interesting proposal it makes me think in the morning i go hmmm and thank about it that specific idea let it ruminate in my head yes hmm

Oh baby, i hope the gamers are sitting down because today we usher in the release of the finale of my let's play of slime volleyball with the third and final boss fight against.....he he hei'm just kidding, you'll have to find out by watching the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzO5i63jlgw

For today, plz learn the important secrets on defeeating the final slime of slime volleyball and praise owlhawk911 for his rousing rendition of a tubular boy's favourite song everybody go surfin, surfin usa by the beach boys

Lookin' slimey!

E: quoting for new page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I love this so much, I was really invested to see who wins, this was a fair and exciting game

The Voice of Labor

still mad I didn't get my lowtax posting probe and gold coin. but I'm not going to take it out on you, I'm going to take it out on the huge zucchinis I'm going to harvest tomorrow.

Goons Are Gifts

I can give you a replacement probe with a gif or picture of your choice, if you'd like! The goldcoins were very limited, only the first 420 takers got one

nut

ya I know, the last level of slime volleyball is very tough and I am a good gamer :colbert:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"in this desert of a lack of live sports to watch slime volleyball was an exhilarating oasis" -my dog

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

Goons Are Great posted:

I can give you a replacement probe with a gif or picture of your choice, if you'd like! The goldcoins were very limited, only the first 420 takers got one

more like the first 420 tokers eh heh hehh heh heh i'll see myself out.

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

nut posted:

July 28

G'morning friendos. i apologize for the amount of blood that had 2 be spilled yesterday and m now instead eager to focus on wrapping up july as best i can!

some philosophers and big thinkers out there say that days don't even truly pass until we have opened their flaps on the advent calendar on byob. it's an interesting proposal it makes me think in the morning i go hmmm and thank about it that specific idea let it ruminate in my head yes hmm

Oh baby, i hope the gamers are sitting down because today we usher in the release of the finale of my let's play of slime volleyball with the third and final boss fight against.....he he hei'm just kidding, you'll have to find out by watching the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzO5i63jlgw

For today, plz learn the important secrets on defeeating the final slime of slime volleyball and praise owlhawk911 for his rousing rendition of a tubular boy's favourite song everybody go surfin, surfin usa by the beach boys

wow nut thank u, i missed the first 2 installments, but i can tell you that whilst watching this I experienced a range of emotions, mostly fear, joy, and exhilaration, but there was a small moment of arousal while watching green slime jump, i know you were playing black slime but waht can i say it was green slime that got me going. but this was only for a moment i promise, i do not consider myself a slimosexual.

Looking forward to the next let us play and also putting this video on repeat in my headphones to use as ASMR while I lay in bed going to sleep. This video really can do it all/.

nut

Evil Bob posted:

wow nut thank u, i missed the first 2 installments, but i can tell you that whilst watching this I experienced a range of emotions, mostly fear, joy, and exhilaration, but there was a small moment of arousal while watching green slime jump, i know you were playing black slime but waht can i say it was green slime that got me going. but this was only for a moment i promise, i do not consider myself a slimosexual.

Looking forward to the next let us play and also putting this video on repeat in my headphones to use as ASMR while I lay in bed going to sleep. This video really can do it all/.

thank u so much for the kind words plz consider contacting the Pepsi cola Ltd company itself to encourage them to place ads before my videos they seem to have blocked all of my emails addresses

Prof. Crocodile

if i am the slime king why do i still feel so hollow inside?

Prof. Crocodile

thanks again for a consistently great thread nut

also the advent calendar looks a lil bit like the cover of the dead milkmen's metaphysical graffiti album, which makes me smile whenever i see it

more falafel please

forums poster

i decided to see if my slime volleyball skills were still as on point as they were in high school and as long as i play as the pathetic white slime, they sure are

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

nut

try the double dip for yourself, at home

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i am not finding the option to play as the master black slimon and googling brings up nothing.

nut

hmm strange sounds like a glitch. a google glitch not a slime volleyball glitch. Which makes sense as <i'm pretty sure slime volleyball predates googles

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i'll keep trying. I sent an email to my uncle who was part of the development team for the game.

nut

have you tried slime google

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I tried to find that and found some disturbing pictures. between that a my googling for DICK BONG pics i'm rather shocked

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Luvcow posted:

I tried to find that and found some disturbing pictures. between that a my googling for DICK BONG pics i'm rather shocked

Yet amazed? I was amazed

nut

Luvcow posted:

you’re definitely on a list

Manifisto

nut posted:

you’re definitely on a list

wouldn't be the first time for me

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

wouldn't be the first time for me

yeah I just googled fisting lists and

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Yet amazed? I was amazed

The Voice of Labor

Prof. Crocodile posted:

if i am the slime king why do i still feel so hollow inside?

because the easy road was taken rather than the just one. that crown was bought with the blood and betrayal of green slime

nut

The Voice of Labor posted:

because the easy road was taken rather than the just one. that crown was bought with the blood and betrayal of green slime

these are the emotional tolls you must carry with you for the rest of your life. or resolve them by playing slime volleyball 2

The Voice of Labor

sv 2 will just be more of the same, nothing will be resolved and our collective karmic debt will only grow heavier.

if you do all the commentary while inhaling helium I'd still be down though

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

these are the emotional tolls you must carry with you for the rest of your life. or resolve them by playing slime volleyball 2

:gbsmith:

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

i'm glad someone defeated the slimes at volleyball. i tried but it was really hard. ty nut :)

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Stoner Sloth

owlhawk911 posted:

i'm glad someone defeated the slimes at volleyball. i tried but it was really hard. ty nut :)

also ty for the soundtrack friend!

and three cheers for nut and this crazy awesome thread!!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

The Voice of Labor

Goons Are Great posted:

if nut would be so kind as to render a cursed counterfeit gold coin, that would be pretty cool

nut

The Voice of Labor posted:

if nut would be so kind as to render a cursed counterfeit gold coin, that would be pretty cool

ooo i can try to come up with something b4 i lose my buttons and power

nut

July 29

And Augusttt my friend, is comin round the bend, the month of august is coming round the bend.

But firsttt, my friend, we get more cool poo poo to open in the calendar, more cool poo poo to open int he calendar is coming round the faster or maybe sooner bendddd

Jesus, this thing is packed fully with one giant piece of paper just crammed in here. My god how possibly big could this thing be?! Quick, go get the timg tags before this thing breaks the tables!

Feast ur eyes upon this marvel! A seemingly endless and beautiful mural of goblin folks by, who else, but both BYOB and the World's foremost expert in goblogy, Khanstant!

Actually...how could you possibly feast ur eyes on anything that has to be constrained within timg tags. Let's give u the real opportunity to look

Click here to go to the fullsize, but JPEG'd (boooo) version of the photo. This one is 3 mb-ish

OR CLICK HERE for the full, strong, detailed, and more zoomable PNG file. A beautiful 10MB of art

If ur like me, you may not even know how to approach such an incredible art, but luckily there are instructions printed on the back, let me read them:

1. Keep this image open in a tab in ur internet browser and spend the next 2-3 weeks looking at it in all the nooks and crannies of free time because you'll find something new at each glance

2. For the most intrepid viewer only--this work is also, believe it or not, a Spot-the-Difference from the left and the right half. If you think you have mastered admired this art, then enjoy spending another week trying to find all the differences. Though, maybe it would've been easier as a Spot-the-Similarity...

For today and maybe for the rest of your life, revel in this absolutely amazing piece of art and thank Khanstant for their incredible work!

nut

Also feel free to screenshot things you find and wanna share or point out to other art appreciators

i'll start with the image's true "focus" imho

Goons Are Gifts

Oh my god this is insanely beautiful

Goons Are Gifts

powerful gameplay

Goons Are Gifts

Oh no! nut!

I set this as desktop background on two computers now and will spend the upcoming weeks figuring out the details of this masterpiece

Twenty Four

Khanstant drew this thing. Special star for detail huntaz.

So much detail I love this and the goblins thread! It's like it's too much, but in a really good way!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

nut posted:

July 29

:eyepop: :five:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

old friend

ah poo poo ah gently caress i'm gunna be here all day now tagging things that are me but gotta start somewhere!

Kind of wish this thing was my av now ngl

Goons Are Gifts

Really feeling this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Among tons of BYOB fun stuff in there, if you are looking for byob avatars (i haven't found mine yet if it is even in there somewhere but found a bunch of other regulars), here's a hint but not a total give away:

look for tattoos!

also goblin game goblin under hammock cat, nice!