Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Frankly offended everyone here is implying Forest and Court Annies are the same person.

pik_d posted:

Also I wonder which characters are gonna be cheesed to the top because you can submit multiple entries.

What kind of monster would do such a horrible thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.
I voted Coyote, Jones, and Bud.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

SpaceViking posted:

I voted Coyote, Jones, and Bud.

:hfive:

The_Final_Stand
Nov 2, 2013

So cute and cuddly
Kat, Zimmy, Jones voter, checking in.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

The best thing, characterwise, in this comic, is not individuals but duos. The specifically bilateral relationships reveal aspects of the characters that elevate them both. That's why it's so hard to pick single favorites.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.

Bongo Bill posted:

The best thing, characterwise, in this comic, is not individuals but duos. The specifically bilateral relationships reveal aspects of the characters that elevate them both. That's why it's so hard to pick single favorites.

This is a really great way of putting it. I think the exception would be Annie, who is so central and so explored that it would be easy to pick her.

But of course there is not just one Annie.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

CodfishCartographer posted:

Frankly offended everyone here is implying Forest and Court Annies are the same person.

Agree, it should be OG Annie, Forest Annie, Court Annie and NEW Annie

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Shin Annie Tensei

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

T'was I.

I voted for Boxbot.

And I'd do it again.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Both Annies and Zimmy

Dodgeball
Sep 24, 2003

Oh no! Dodgeball is really scary!
<-----, Basil and Reynard.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Coyote, Jones, and a write-in for Vegeta.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Annie, Annie and Kat. :colbert:

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Bongo Bill posted:

And specifically with Annie, we recently got a very interesting duo partner for her: herself, but six months older!

That's why I can't just vote for one Annie. I really think having two makes her dynamic much more entertaining.

madjack
Dec 31, 2013

MonsieurChoc posted:

Annie, Annie and Kat. :colbert:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Brinnie mishears the request, takes them to see the Norms.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Zimmy, Coyote, Parley

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Reynard, Smitty, City Face

Does Smitty Face exist yet

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Dammit, does Anja know some way that Kat is inherently notable that she's never told Kat?

Robot's over there secretly and creepily shepherding Kat's ascent to godhood, and Anja isn't equipping Kat with knowledge about herself that'd probably help her be more prepared for that bullshit.

Ditocoaf fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Jul 31, 2020

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

"So she's the one who keeps making our jobs harder!"

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Tough choices. Voted Renard, Smitty, Jack. Would like to see Jack show up again since he was kind of the student with the most poo poo going on that wasn't part of like, the main groups.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
New page.

Things are getting Norny on main!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Ditocoaf posted:

Dammit, does Anja know some way that Kat is inherently notable that she's never told Kat?

Robot's over there secretly and creepily shepherding Kat's ascent to godhood, and Anja isn't equipping Kat with knowledge about herself that'd probably help her be more prepared for that bullshit.
I'm hoping when they get there the Norns are all "We grant an audience to She Who Sees Through; The Metal Goddess; Angel of Artifice Ascendant; The Crafter of The New Race." and Anja's all "uh... I just thought you'd be interested in the time paradox thing. The what goddess?"

e: or Anja knows they're big fans of A Video Game

Splicer fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Jul 31, 2020

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Oh Anja is so proud her daughter has done something so cool she's important now!

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Ditocoaf posted:

Likely just that the norns would want to talk to someone who is apparently at some point in the future going to gently caress with the timeline.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

It could be that Anja suspects that since Kat will send the Tik Toks back in time, the Norns must already be aware of her.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Nobody's seen Verdani since she started shacking up with that kid in Japan.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Regy Rusty posted:

It could be that Anja suspects that since Kat will send the Tik Toks back in time, the Norns must already be aware of her.

Yeah that's how I read it, too.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Regy Rusty posted:

The Norns willing knowen what the meeting wioll haven be about.

Bruceski fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Jul 31, 2020

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Regy Rusty posted:

I don't know if you made a typo and meant to type Tic Tocs, or if you were actually riffing on the name and suggesting that Kat will absolutely post Tik Tok videos from the future.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
TikTok the platform has thoroughly taken over the spelling of the onomatopoeia. It happens pretty regularly in the thread. And if I do a search for the bird, google asks me if I mean the company.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Warmachine posted:

I don't know if you made a typo and meant to type Tic Tocs, or if you were actually riffing on the name and suggesting that Kat will absolutely post Tik Tok videos from the future.

Let's go with the one that suggests a clever joke and not the one that suggests a video platform I don't even use has wormed its way into my brain.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

I can't believe another goon, on these something awful forums, hasn't voted "Goku" yet.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Twenty Four posted:

I can't believe another goon, on these something awful forums, hasn't voted "Goku" yet.

No, only Vegeta is allowed in Gunnerkrigg. Goku may be in many places, but a school is not one of them.

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"

IMJack posted:

Nobody's seen Verdani since she started shacking up with that kid in Japan.

I just need to make sure you know that this was appreciated by at least one person.

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?
Solid Snake is more or less a canon response

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Twenty Four posted:

We have enough bad dads for one comic

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
*snaps awake covered with sweat* Reynardine is Piccolo

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Blasmeister posted:

We have enough bad dads for one comic

Tony is a much better dad than Goku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003