Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Edit: probably would have been better with no text...

Nicodemus Dumps fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Jul 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

e.pilot
Nov 20, 2011

sometimes maybe good
sometimes maybe shit

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

I need to go to sleep

HappyCapybaraFamily
Sep 16, 2009

Roger Baolong Thunder Dragon has been fascinated by this sophisticated and scientifically beautiful industry since childhood, and has shown his talent in the design and manufacture of watches.

popewiles posted:

I need to go to sleep

:dudsmile:

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading
Very good.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

popewiles posted:

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Lol

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Failed Imagineer posted:

Why make so many great GIFs so headbangingly fast? hosed aesthetic imo

Btw where is that homerface from?

I am pretty sure they all came from Dankmus' Discord, where they have a thread about making seizure-inducing two-frame gifs

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

popewiles posted:

I need to go to sleep

Nice

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Sagebrush posted:

there was a bug with old versions of internet explorer (iirc) that would make all gifs play too fast, but since IE was the dominant browser, a lot of gif software was designed with that in mind and as a result a lot of gif timing stuff is still all hosed up.

Other way around. IE slowed down gifs to a minimum frame speed. Each frame of an animated gif has a delay value (known as a jiffy, or 1/30th of a second.) IE played gifs with a certain minimum frame delay (I think 10?), even if the embedded frame delay is smaller. So you could make gifs with a 1 frame delay that would look fine in IE but play way too fast in a compliant browser.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Lobok posted:

For pure funny animation I don't know if anything beats Homer's freakout on Marge from The Shinning but maybe my favourite episode of all time is Lisa's Rival and it's in large part to Homer's monologue being a stone-cold animation and acting classic. So many great expressions and poses. Looking at it spliced up by frame on Frinkiacp is a treat (I tried to GIF it from there but it's too long).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97M1X13XvOk

Homer's musky odors

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

The way he swirls his torso when saying “creeeeeamy middles” is just so good. I can’t imagine the nightmare of trying to explain that to the Korean animators at Film Roman/Akom.

AHH F/UGH fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Jul 30, 2020

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

reported for child smut

popewiles posted:

popewiles posted:

I need to go to sleep

:vince:

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Hitman Episode 7: Springfield was panned by critics for its poor graphics and child smut, but lauded for its combinatory value

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Agent 47 disguised as Homer... is basically the German doppelganger from the Prisoner episode.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Hahahahhaha

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Lol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Has there been any "that'll teach him to bust my termaccer" memes yet???

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Literally Kermit posted:

her eyelashes make it look like her eyes are trying to push themselves back into the sockets.

I can't gif, or I'd do marge's eyes disappearing into the hedge

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
I'm sure someone must have done this already, but I can't remember it:

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Whybird posted:

That's good stuff

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Whybird posted:

can i have water in my reactor core now?

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

can i have water in my reactor core now?

The core is also gone.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Phanatic posted:

The core is also gone.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Whybird posted:

i haven't seen that variant but the reverse yes

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

E: quick and dirty, will fix when I get home

GlobglogGroAbgalab fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jul 30, 2020

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

AHH F/UGH posted:

The way he swirls his torso when saying “creeeeeamy middles” is just so good. I can’t imagine the nightmare of trying to explain that to the Korean animators at Film Roman/Akom.

I was going to say the animation looks David Silverman as gently caress even though he didn't direct the episode but lol

Wikipedia posted:

Homer's sugar diatribe was pitched by Meyer off the top of his head and animated by David Silverman, who specifically asked to animate the scene after listening to Dan Castellaneta's performance.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

GlobglogGroAbgalab fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jul 30, 2020

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Before anyone starts to poopoo Chernobylposting like you poopoo'd Wireposting, you have only yourself to blame if you haven't seen Chernobyl, you cretin.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i'm a fan of

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

dammit I've been reading this page thinking "oh ho ho I've got the perfect Chernosimpsons meme" and you go ahead and gazump me.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

I don't have to wear a mask because I'm Herman Ca...

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

Necrothatcher posted:

dammit I've been reading this page thinking "oh ho ho I've got the perfect Chernosimpsons meme" and you go ahead and gazump me.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

AHH F/UGH posted:

Before anyone starts to poopoo Chernobylposting like you poopoo'd Wireposting, you have only yourself to blame if you haven't seen Chernobyl, you cretin.

I don't think anyone poopooed Wireposting. Now Hamiltonposting, that united the thread in condemnation.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

That scene where the control rods are jumping up and down on the screen but homer just comes in and pours water on the consoles its all fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009