Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

wizards are dope. hype for the wizard

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Android Blues posted:

today's anteater: arikui-hime...the anteater princess...

(the next one's gonna be a wizard, then they're a full adventuring party of anteaters)

just catching up with this thread and i love the anteaters, all of them

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Android Blues posted:

today's anteater: arikui-hime...the anteater princess...

(the next one's gonna be a wizard, then they're a full adventuring party of anteaters)

Fantastic

Deep Glove Bruno

yung swamp thang
having fun learning how to spray on walls, 15 years too late for it to be a valid life choice

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

having fun learning how to spray on walls, 15 years too late for it to be a valid life choice

that's gorgeous :love:

owlhawk911

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

wow, nice dude

nut

owlhawk911 posted:

wow, nice dude

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
Really nice!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

No idea how people do that cool poo poo with spray paint, so I'm always impressed

Deep Glove Bruno

yung swamp thang
aw thanks all I am NOT a graffiti expert and know little technique-wise but I head down to local spots and watch people do it sometimes. trees are already the one thing I can doodle well so it was inevitable.
here's one more that shows my cheapo formula for nice trees!

3D Megadoodoo

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

aw thanks all I am NOT a graffiti expert and know little technique-wise but I head down to local spots and watch people do it sometimes. trees are already the one thing I can doodle well so it was inevitable.
here's one more that shows my cheapo formula for nice trees!

nice trees

nut

Android Blues

today's animation: ice magic!

3D Megadoodoo

Android Blues posted:

today's animation: ice magic!

It's very good but I don't think I could get used to it. :razz:

deep dish peat moss

here's a drawing I've been working on as part of my astral projections during quarantine series

acrylic paint + gel pen + liquid chrome on black paper

Here's a giant 600dpi 66mb scan of it
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xUs4LAMQfOlEn_UIAJNhNA37qH3_mL3b/view?usp=sharing

Here's the version I posted 6 days ago in a different thread

I like the buildings more in the old version when they were just plain featureless silhouettes but oh well

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Jul 13, 2020

Android Blues

deep dish peat moss posted:

here's a drawing I've been working on as part of my astral projections during quarantine series

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xUs4LAMQfOlEn_UIAJNhNA37qH3_mL3b/view?usp=sharing

I like the buildings more in the old version when they were just plain featureless silhouettes but oh well

wow!!! this is extremely good!!

deep dish peat moss

My long term plan is to draw a collection of surreal science fantasy landscapes and publish them in a coffee table book called something like Astral Projections from Quarantine, probably with each one accompanied by a short one-page story. get ready because I'm here to destroy your mobile data... with the exception of one of these they have all been drawing during the pandemic

(I have a bunch from before the pandemic too but I don't want to cheat).

Android Blues posted:

wow!!! this is extremely good!!

thank you :3:

deep dish peat moss

Oh and two more that I've started but that are set aside for when i finish this current one

(this one actually has a lot more work done on it now but I'm too lazy to take a pic right now. It has a farm and a tower that flying boats dock at, and a flying boat docked at the tower.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

deep dish peat moss posted:

Nice

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I made some fanart for the short-lived Christmas Cowboy thread. Meet Kensie, agent of the War On Christmas.

My biggest regret with this one was the composition. In my mind, the spider bot should have been rushing menacingly towards the viewer, but I drew it too scaled down and receded in the background.

Does anyone know of any resources for making more "punchy" comic-style compositions, that convey stronger movement?

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

posting smiling
i'm seeking art critics whose favorite art is 1) looking at random numbers generated by a computer 2) does not have photosensitive epilepsy 3) likes to hear bad music 4) have a pc they can view art on to download this new audiovisual installation piece for your home computer download and stare at it for five or ten minutes and post back if you got any premonitions of future events

owlhawk911

posting smiling posted:

i'm seeking art critics whose favorite art is 1) looking at random numbers generated by a computer 2) does not have photosensitive epilepsy 3) likes to hear bad music 4) have a pc they can view art on to download this new audiovisual installation piece for your home computer download and stare at it for five or ten minutes and post back if you got any premonitions of future events

this was dope, i shut it off when terrified by a vision of my skeleton sitting on the couch still staring at it

Android Blues

ANTEATER WIZARD casts PRISM DAGGER!

posting smiling

owlhawk911 posted:

this was dope, i shut it off when terrified by a vision of my skeleton sitting on the couch still staring at it

thank you for your report. the new version of the software now features annoying little wind chimes, and an all-new Night Mode

>>> download <<<

blaise rascal

posting smiling posted:

thank you for your report. the new version of the software now features annoying little wind chimes, and an all-new Night Mode

>>> download <<<

This was cool! I'm kind of amazed by how many options there are. I didn't download it, but rather just played it in browser on itch.io.

Reminds me of this thing: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/46/living-mandala

Anyway, here's my latest drawing, once again for D&D:

I'm probably the only person who ever created a roleplaying character based on Carlos Di Sarli.

blaise rascal

Android Blues posted:

ANTEATER WIZARD casts PRISM DAGGER!

Really looking forward to playing this videogame

Musluk

hi yob, I do some mspaint/paint.net stuff nowadays

Summer plans for 2020: Do more traditional black & white stuff!

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Musluk posted:

wow wow wow

nut

Musluk posted:

power post right here

nut

that bird neck

posting smiling

blaise rascal posted:

This was cool! I'm kind of amazed by how many options there are. I didn't download it, but rather just played it in browser on itch.io.

Reminds me of this thing: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/46/living-mandala

Anyway, here's my latest drawing, once again for D&D:

I'm probably the only person who ever created a roleplaying character based on Carlos Di Sarli.

thanks for taking a look. i didn't know if the browser build would work since the graphics are very unoptimized in this, but i know it's the most convenient way for people to see it, so i hope it ran ok.

thanks for the link to the other project :krad:

FutonForensic

i've been practicing gesture drawing but i keep spending too much time on the butt

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
I painted a thing for a friend. Thanks for sharing all the art, love it.

http://imgur.com/gallery/51PUP6k

owlhawk911

FutonForensic posted:

i've been practicing gesture drawing but i keep spending too much time on the butt

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here
You guys are so good at arting! It's been a treat to read through this thread. Really cool stuff, goons. I don't really make the pretty pictures but I sculpt and work with wood. I'll head down to the shop and get some pictures of my larger sculptures later but here is some jewelry I've been working on:

A simple ring

A pendant design I'm playing with because, well, I really don't know poo poo about making a pendant.

https://giant.gfycat.com/SizzlingThickIbis.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH vanisher

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Literally A Person posted:

You guys are so good at arting! It's been a treat to read through this thread. Really cool stuff, goons. I don't really make the pretty pictures but I sculpt and work with wood. I'll head down to the shop and get some pictures of my larger sculptures later but here is some jewelry I've been working on:

A simple ring

A pendant design I'm playing with because, well, I really don't know poo poo about making a pendant.

this is beautiful

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Luvcow posted:

this is beautiful

Thanks! :) That's some alder branch-wood I harvested from my yard. It's gorgeous no matter what I do to it. Makes me look like I'm good at what I do.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Thanks! :) That's some alder branch-wood I harvested from my yard. It's gorgeous no matter what I do to it. Makes me look like I'm good at what I do.

i've worked in wood making walking sticks and basic carvings but never anything like what you've done. i made a walking stick from my grandfathers lilacs and similar from a tupelo tree which means a lot to my family but i hope someday to do what you're doing, much love for your work

Literally A Person

Smugworth Wuz Here

Luvcow posted:

i've worked in wood making walking sticks and basic carvings but never anything like what you've done. i made a walking stick from my grandfathers lilacs and similar from a tupelo tree which means a lot to my family but i hope someday to do what you're doing, much love for your work

:aaaaa:

You can work lilac!? I did not even know this. Do you...do you have a picture???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

A simple ring

Holy poo poo. I've always wanted to make stuff like this but never have. Fantastic