Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Infinitum posted:

Victoria probably

uh, they were both from Queensland actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Snoop doggs fake leg.jpg

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
snoop dogs fake leg is made from tape

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

They don't look overly intelligent but, also they're from Logan so they're basically from the bad coast

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I think logan city peeps can claim dual citizenship of brisbane and goldcoast bc you have to go to one to steal cars and then the other to ditch them. Also one of em lives in acaia ridge

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Saw the Healthy Harold van this morning, and had a quiet chuckle remembering the 'Sexual tension between Harold the Giraffe and the Van Lady ' Facebook page.

Gotta remember to add that to a card next time I play CAH

Rozzbot
Nov 4, 2009

Pork, lamb, chicken and ham

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

I just go piss on the lemon tree in the yard like god intended.

I can't piss outside anymore cause the new dog will immediately stop what she's doing and attempt to charge directly into the stream

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

the worst is when the dog starts pissing on your piss and you realise the puddle of dog and human piss is too big and you have to move to avoid it trickling towards you but your dog is just taking up the spot thats the safest for you to move to and you think to yourself "gently caress dude I just got outmanoeuvred by something stupid enough to hit its head on my knee"

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Thinking about how all my elderly family are on the northside of brisbane, which thankfully being a featureless shithole devoid of anything worth visiting except elderly family members, might avoid too much spread if people aren't complete loving deadshits about it.

I mean now that I say it out loud :(

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
kinda relieved that the new superspreaders weren't sensible people who made a mistake while otherwise doing their best to follow the rules, and instead appear to be the usual bogan trash who predictably gently caress things up for everyone else at every opportunity

* referring to those interstate handbag thieves

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

https://twitter.com/timmwinto/status/1288640262747504641?s=20

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Humphreys posted:

Seen the hosed 'influencer type' basic bitch faces of those two dumb as gently caress cunts that started this poo poo?

There loving ugly as poo poo 😂😂

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

woman, am i right?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Just saw photos of the superspreaders and that is a fuckton of botox in one picture

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

this would be more acceptable in a country that wasn't turbo racist. this feels bad to look at

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

lol that cover someone had fun with that.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Raged posted:

Just saw photos of the superspreaders and that is a fuckton of botox in one picture

Your mates.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Make sure your Centrelink details are up to date if you had a robodebt gang. I just did mine and am getting a fat couple grand tomorrow

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Centerlink? That's your m8

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here
Lowtax is your mate

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

noooo

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Muk Dumpster posted:

Lowtax is your mate

low blow son.

or should i say lowtax blow

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Your mate? That's your mate.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Infinitum posted:

Your mate? That's your mate.

Hahahah yeh nah , that's your m8

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Nah he's your mate I seen yas at the shops

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

your close personal friend, Lowtax, is posting again and it sucks

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Nats a pretty top bloke. I have met him once and shot the poo poo, very humbled by the whole thing, although that was before Covid so just the fame of his convention reviews/other videos. no idea how hes dealing with it now. he has/had some mental health issues that hes addressed a few times in his videos, mostly around

I think he just wants to help people cook better, because his dads a chef and taught him the 'proper' way to do poo poo. I get the suspicion that hes not super stoked on the fact he is now destined for a life of cooking basic meals for a camera, as the tone is definitely different to his older videos.

I also suspect that his audience is now very basic/normie which he wasnt expecting at all. hes really sensitive about picking on people as humour which is why he steers more towards objects/behaviours that are funny

Tokamak posted:

don't care about the guy's looks, but the sweary 'humour' is incredibly forced and awkwardly winces as he puts it on. i guess if you want any kind of following on youtube, you have to debase yourself in some way.

Hes always been sweary and hes not really wincing, its more part of his character. I think hes adapting to the cooking show format. I dont think its really what he intended to get known for, but the timing was right and its skills he had that could help people during ioslation.

Caesar Saladin posted:

seems so contrived coming from him though, he's clearly an inner city guy

Marrickville to be precise. I see him at the Union in Newtown often.

i have similar hair to him and yes it is a nightmare. its super fine, dead straight, its basically the only way he/I can wear it. If I tie it up too much I get a bunch of fuzzy bits everywhere from all the breaks.

I have no tatts and I feel too old to start now.

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

Cenna is everyone's mate.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I haven't gotten a haircut since before quarantine, i'm just gonna keep growing it and see where it takes me, its gonna be a giant ridiculously thick red mop

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
If you're not listening to KOMPRESSOR then what the gently caress are you even doing with your loving time you cunts?

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

lol I don't know about the book or the tv show but Cloud Street the opera was loving dogshit, walked out at intermission and never looked back - a nasty ghost playing the trumpet in every scene may have made it bearable

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME

Zazi posted:

lol I don't know about the book or the tv show but Cloud Street the opera was loving dogshit, walked out at intermission and never looked back - a nasty ghost playing the trumpet in every scene may have made it bearable

I'll fucken fight a oval office

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
#blowposting

sure am halfway through this bottle of double black in less than half an hour I DO NOT FGIVE A gently caress

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?

Laserface posted:

I have no tatts and I feel too old to start now.

I don't know how old you are but imo your 30s is the best time to get lots of tattoos because you are more likely to have the disposable income required to get a decent artist to do them, they'll look fresh and new well into your 40s if you take care of them, and you're not old enough at that point for being tattooed to hurt the extra way it does when your skin starts to thin as you age.

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

I'm in my 30s too and everytime I have an idea for a design at the last minute i decide it's dumb and don't bother. Habe an ex who got them at the drop of a hat and regrets alot of em so I'm glad my skin is still pure and my regrets are not on display.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

DumbparameciuM posted:

If you're not listening to KOMPRESSOR then what the gently caress are you even doing with your loving time you cunts?

Introducing my 45 year old co workers to death grips

CAMP FARTING ROCKS
Jan 14, 2005

oh lol the redlettermedia guys go on a tangent this week about seeing the opening credits "Screen Australia" and knowing it's going to be a good film

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I got a line i drew on my knee with a tatoo gun and thats more than enough for me

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
strip jenga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008