Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Shameful MAGA rent boys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

What is that font even? Like kinda 60s album cover?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

28 Miley Cyrus tattoos and 1 Miley Cirus tattoo.

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

I've always been a bit confrontational

Cartoon Man posted:

28 Miley Cyrus tattoos and 1 Miley Cirus tattoo.

You know how sometimes sarcasm doesn't transmit well through text? The word adult does not have that problem here

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
Why do ‘artists’ find it so hard to make sure the middle of dream catchers line up, evenly, symmetrically and logically. It makes me irrationally angry, especially the first pic!

This forearm half sleeve and hand upsets me as well.

Finally, I think this one looks really stiff and the birds anatomy seems really off

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
bottled loving water

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

The knife isn't even dripping with water. And Dasani is is Coca Cola, Fiji isn't even a Cola brand - so why is it being stabbed. So, so much poo poo about this.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The label needs more detail but I like it

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Aside from the fact that they picked the shittiest brand it’s actually kinda funny tbh. I like the pun especially. a good tattoo would be that phrase with a drippy faucet or something

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

ricketyvickyt posted:

Why do artists find it so hard to make sure the middle of dream catchers line up, evenly, symmetrically and logically. It makes me irrationally angry, especially the first pic!

Because it doesn't matter how much effort is put into them, all dream catcher tattoos on white people are bad

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
no mention of everyone being a forklift operator until the real forklift operator turns up, 3/10 at best

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Wonder if it was cheaper than the t-shirt.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
So with the inevitable body expansion over time, maybe some of that writing might straighten up?

Those lovely ads on Facebook are bad enough on their own, who sees that poo poo and wants it permanently?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Out of all of it, June is in the biggest font

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Just realized the business has an apostrophe in piercings. Tattoo really feels like it lacks some, now.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008
Make sure you put in a line about how humble I am when you put a giant wall of text tattoo on me about how amazing I am. thx

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

It's a play on death before dishonor. It got a chuckle out of me at least

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Vadun posted:

It's a play on death before dishonor. It got a chuckle out of me at least

Thanks for clearing it up, I was wondering

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Macksy posted:

Make sure you put in a line about how humble I am when you put a giant wall of text tattoo on me about how amazing I am. thx

One of the biggest red flags I've found in online dating profiles: describing yourself as funny, loyal, kind, etc.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Oh wow I never thought I'd see one of these shirts tattooed on someone. Though I dunno why

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
This is the next step in lovely tattoos; soon we will see a middle-aged man with "if your dating my DAUGHTER prepare to suck on my SHOTGUN for I operate FORKLIFTS"

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Ah yes, the Painted Sc-Owl

hi it's been almost a year since this post and i still remember it and start laughing

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Shoehead posted:

Oh wow I never thought I'd see one of these shirts tattooed on someone. Though I dunno why

It's so big. So much work for such horror.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Thursday Next posted:

hi it's been almost a year since this post and i still remember it and start laughing

Glad to be of service :)

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

captainOrbital posted:

This is the next step in lovely tattoos; soon we will see a middle-aged man with "if your dating my DAUGHTER prepare to suck on my SHOTGUN for I operate FORKLIFTS"

(Yes she got me this tattoo)

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Hmmm. I want people to know I served in the military, but also want to commemorate my love of Rugrats

also this reads less like a cohesive piece and more like a shopping list

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

sweeperbravo posted:

Hmmm. I want people to know I served in the military, but also want to commemorate my love of Rugrats

also this reads less like a cohesive piece and more like a shopping list

I think it'd be an interesting tattoo if the person actually served and the tattoo was more lyrical and shorter. There's potential social commentary in the juxtaposition of the message and the color/font. But that's giving the person a lot a ton all the credit in the universe versus it just being a stupid tattoo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

what like body part/zone is this?

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

LifeSunDeath posted:

flesh

just flesh

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

sephiRoth IRA posted:

I think it'd be an interesting tattoo if the person actually served and the tattoo was more lyrical and shorter. There's potential social commentary in the juxtaposition of the message and the color/font. But that's giving the person a lot a ton all the credit in the universe versus it just being a stupid tattoo

The tattoo artist clearly just transcribed the note the Marine handed them, you can clearly see the usual Marine Corps crayon based writing utensil, and typical level of handwriting/literacy.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

LifeSunDeath posted:

Muffin top?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

sephiRoth IRA posted:

flesh

just flesh

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

That marine tattoo is, unfortunately, from this

https://youtu.be/K9JeqfBRXVo

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

I honestly wasn't sure if this was idiots on social media, AUG, or tasteless tattoos, but I went with tasteless tattoos.

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

GreenMetalSun posted:

I honestly wasn't sure if this was idiots on social media, AUG, or tasteless tattoos, but I went with tasteless tattoos.

Wanna see that tatt

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Aren’t cosmo and wanda brother and sister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Aren’t cosmo and wanda brother and sister

Apparently a lot of people want to see it too because it’s the second option for me when I search.