Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
:eyepop:

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

lol

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
It's real

Jyppe
Jun 13, 2007
For the Fireman!

endlessmonotony posted:

Hey now, I got onto työkyvyttömyys only ten years after they had to drill into my skull to save what remained of my brain and only had to submit some hundreds of pages of paperwork, including an explanation on why I need to breathe to live. Easy enough.

In your case, you could have just submitted your SA post history to them and they would have granted työkyvyttömyys with no questions asked.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Jyppe posted:

In your case, you could have just submitted your SA post history to them and they would have granted työkyvyttömyys with no questions asked.

Could we not make fun of how hard it is for disabled people to get työkyvyttömyys with zany jokes here? Because gently caress that.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Rappaport posted:

Could we not make fun of how hard it is for disabled people to get työkyvyttömyys with zany jokes here? Because gently caress that.

Then we'll have to ask the question: what party or politician is doing work or planning to improve the situation?

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Rappaport posted:

I'd be fine with zany jokes to be honest.

But that's a zero-effort shitpost.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

endlessmonotony posted:

I'd be fine with zany jokes to be honest.

But that's a zero-effort shitpost.

You're right, I was being a jackass :( Sorry. Zany jokes about how absolutely hosed our systems are are well-placed, because god drat gently caress those systems hard

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Rappaport posted:

You're right, I was being a jackass :( Sorry. Zany jokes about how absolutely hosed our systems are are well-placed, because god drat gently caress those systems hard

No Jyppe deserved being told to gently caress off because that's shockingly low-effort by our standards.

A clever joke is fine but that's just a fart in the sahara innit.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

endlessmonotony posted:

Eikö me jo sovittu että ei keskustella sun postaushistoriasta, vittu päätä jo

On muuten kiva ryypätä entisen rauhanturvaajan, nykyisen alkkiksen kanssa joka tilittää koko illan sitä tilannetta kun 20-kesäisenä piti antaa ryhmälle tulikäsky. Siinä alkaa itellekin carillo maistua kun miettii että yhteiskunnalle kaveri on jätettä.

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Jul 28, 2020

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
Rauhanturvaaja on työnsä tehnyt, rauhanturvaaja saa mennä.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

Nenonen posted:

On muuten kiva ryypätä entisen rauhanturvaajan, nykyisen alkkiksen kanssa joka tilittää koko illan sitä tilannetta kun 20-kesäisenä piti antaa ryhmälle tulikäsky. Siinä alkaa itellekin carillo maistua kun miettii että yhteiskunnalle kaveri on jätettä.

Aika pitkään Suomessa oli rauhanturvaajien tuki tehtävien jälkeen kai aika nollatasoa. Ei mitään hajua onko se tosin nykyäänkään mistään kotoisin. Mutta asenteet oli ennen luokkaa, että ei nää mitään tukea tarvii, kun ei tarvinnut maailmansotien veteraanitkaan, eikä nyt rauhanturvaajia voi oikeiksi veteraaneksi laskea, ynnä muuta paskaa.

Vähemmän masentavia rauhanturvaajatarinoita, duunikaveri oli ysärin alussa Golanin kukkuloilla, ja tottakai piti hankkia verovapaat autot, ja ne sitten porukalla ajoivat Balkanin ja Keski-Euroopan läpi ja sitten Saksasta lautalla Suomeen. Paha vaan, että Jugoslavia meni ja hajosi juuri silloin. Sen autoreissun aikana oli kuulemma enemmän vaarallisia tilanteita, kuin missään YK-hommissa, joissa se ehti olemaan.

Salilla, jossa käyn treenaa semmoinen vähän päälle seittämänkymppinen ukko, joka ehti olla useissa YK-operaatioissa ihan johtotehtävissä, ja on kyllä ihan mahtava ukko. Vittuilee puoliavoimesti känisevälle pikkuparlamentille saunassa, ja heittää semihäröä läppää, kuten että ei ole tehnyt lapsia, kun oli vaan niin paljon mukavampi käyttää ne rahat viinaan ja huoriin, ja että jokaisen veroista valittavan kannattaisi tulla hänen mukaansa Brasiliaan käymään kunhan Koronasta selviää, niin näkee miltä näyttää yhteiskunta, jossa ei makseta veroja.

Warden fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Jul 28, 2020

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Filosofi!

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

endlessmonotony posted:

No Jyppe deserved being told to gently caress off because that's shockingly low-effort by our standards.

Wait we have standards? :ohdear:

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Then we'll have to ask the question: what party or politician is doing work or planning to improve the situation?

None of them.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Kemper Boyd posted:

None of them.

Very nihilist of you. Not even Li?

Also that seittämänkymppinen ukko is my hero.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Festival season has been dead this summer with only some respite offered next month when they loosen up restrictions, but that hasn't stopped the organizers of Q-festival, the festival about Qanon! It got so famous that even Vice reported on it. Summer is saved!

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Summer is a gently caress, too hot, too much light. This one in particular because everything is cancelled. gently caress you god.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Festival season has been dead this summer with only some respite offered next month when they loosen up restrictions, but that hasn't stopped the organizers of Q-festival, the festival about Qanon! It got so famous that even Vice reported on it. Summer is saved!

Kai osallistumisen voi maksaa bitcoineina?

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

doverhog posted:

Also that seittämänkymppinen ukko is my hero.

In all honesty, mine also. I hope that I'll be in as good shape in my seventies, because he's one tough old buzzard, especially if even half of his stories 'bout whorin' and boozin' are true.

Good juttukaveri too, well-read and well-traveled.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Warden posted:

In all honesty, mine also. I hope that I'll be in as good shape in my seventies, because he's one tough old buzzard, especially if even half of his stories 'bout whorin' and boozin' are true.

Good juttukaveri too, well-read and well-traveled.

And his name? Paavo Väyrynen.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

doverhog posted:

Very nihilist of you. Not even Li?

LA are champs at "we'd like to change things but we feel it would upset things so we won't" which is probably better than the rest of the parties.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

Nenonen posted:

And his name? Paavo Väyrynen.

I wouldn't piss on Väyrynen if he was on fire. Seriously, gently caress that guy.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Mods??!

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Ban this sick filth

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
unironically triggered right now

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Rappaport posted:

Ban this sick filth

:doink:

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Sori, tarkoitin toki

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
ja siltä kaljat pois tänä perjantaina myös

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

Triple A posted:

ja siltä kaljat pois tänä perjantaina myös

Jos tarkoitat mua, niin päätin pitää tipatonta syyslomaan asti. Tuli viikko sitten otettua kuppia vähän enemmän ja todettua, että tämän ikäisenä ei ehkä kannataisi.

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
Your life is meaningless if you don't wanna piss on Väyrynen.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Outoa. Yleensähän näissä on jokin epäuskottava elementti jotta vain kaikista herkkäuskoisimmat tarttuisivat syöttiin.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Marin got hitched yesterday. This will likely make her personal ratings skyrocket, and she'll pull SDP up with her. This, in turn, would inevitably hurt CP and, to lesser degree, the Greens. This wedding has doomed the coalition to fail and Marin must have done it knowingly. What 5D chess is she playing? :beck:

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Nenonen posted:

Marin got hitched yesterday. This will likely make her personal ratings skyrocket, and she'll pull SDP up with her. This, in turn, would inevitably hurt CP and, to lesser degree, the Greens. This wedding has doomed the coalition to fail and Marin must have done it knowingly. What 5D chess is she playing? :beck:

Are you saying you were left out cold?

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Nenonen posted:

Jossakin, Kalevi Sorsan haamu itki yksinäisen kyyneleen, eikä hän tiedä miksi. Rippikset.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

At work pretty much everyone thought she was already married. Me too I guess. Honestly it would've been more leftist to keep living in sin.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Center Party has been lagging in the polls lately, and current party leader Katri Kulmuni has failed to change course. So lately challengers have risen amongst the ranks. The contenders so far:
  • Katri Kulmuni – current chairlady, who recently resigned from a minister post after a humiliating scandal regarding payments for PR trainings
  • Annika Saarikko – the upcoming minister of science and culture, who is positioned as the more pro-EU to the skeptical Kulmuni
  • Ilkka Tiainen – entrepreneur and self-described "wild card", he aims for the post of minister of science and culture
  • Petri Honkonen – vice chairman, he's the latest entrant who aims to turn the ship right on track
No Paavo Väyrynen as of yet, but we're just warming up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hiekkakauppias
Mar 26, 2008

OJ's humble beginnings in acting helped prepare him for the media spotlight in Calgary
Somehow i have a feeling that Saarikko Is closer to old style kepulainen in a sense that she doesn't hate the poors and unions like Sipilä does, Kulmuni is closer to Paavo as is fitting, that she doesn't seem to have any consistent political position but also fails to capitalize on it unlike Paavo.

I also am full of poo poo enkä tiedä mitään.