Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valency

HALT HALT HALT HALT HALT

please help i just want to chill with logos that look liek butts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

Yay we caught another one :toot:

We have lots of butt convos here so you’re in the right place

You can go to our chat thread and introduce yourself and post your pet, or you can just jump into threads you like.

Either way we’re glad you’re here!

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

You in da post arena

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

The sweet feet, neat Pete, bouncy bungus zone. This is where all kinds of stuff happens, posts, quoting posts, editing posts, replying to posts, getting your posts replied to. There is no greater variety than this, dog, fam, homie, friend, pal, dude, etc. You've reached the peak buddy, this is the zone, the one and only zone, the greatest zone. When Kanye said don't let me into my zone, friend, this is the zone he spoke of. The forbidden realm, where within its forbidenness the only thing forbid is forbidding posters from having a good time, posting, getting posted at, quoting posts. You won't believe what you've come across. We've got backgrounds that aren't grey, we got dudes with sigs longer than a post about Bayonetta's ladyfeet in Games, we got avatars of guys freaking spinning legs, avatars with freaking hands and eyeballs and avatars with freaking snowglobes that got a little house in em. You've found the gift that is too precious for even Santa to give out. You've found the one egg so chocolatey and delicious that even the Easter Bunny won't willingly poop it on your lawn. When Jesus said this bread is my body and this wine is my blood, he left out that this zone is his soul bro, and even Jesus wouldn't give it away.

You ask what you found bro? Bro you found it, you found what the whole world craves, you found the place where you can just hang out and post also it's getting deleted tomorrow.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Jul 31, 2020

unknown butthole

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
I only know interesting things about the signing of the U.S. constitution and satan

FluffieDuckie

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The sweet feet, neat Pete, bouncy bungus zone. This is where all kinds of stuff happens, posts, quoting posts, editing posts, replying to posts, getting your posts replied to. There is no greater variety than this, dog, fam, homie, friend, pal, dude, etc. You've reached the peak buddy, this is the zone, the one and only zone, the greatest zone. When Kanye said don't let me into my zone, friend, this is the zone he spoke of. The forbidden realm, where within its forbidenness the only thing forbid is forbidding posters from having a good time, posting, getting posted at, quoting posts. You won't believe what you've come across. We've got backgrounds that aren't grey, we got dudes with sigs longer than a post about Bayonetta's ladyfeet in Games, we got avatars of guys freaking spinning legs, avatars with freaking hands and eyeballs and avatars with freaking snowglobes that got a little house in em. You've found the gift that is too precious for even Santa to give out. You've found the one egg so chocolatey and delicious that even the Easter Bunny won't willingly poop it on your lawn. When Jesus said this bread is my body and this wine is my blood, he left out that this zone is his soul bro, and even Jesus wouldn't give it away.

You ask what you found bro? Bro you found it, you found what the whole world craves, you found the place where you can just hang out and post also it's getting deleted tomorrow.

This is beautiful :cry:

FluffieDuckie

unknown butthole posted:

I only know interesting things about the signing of the U.S. constitution and satan

We welcome informative threads. We like to learn new stuff.

Goons Are Gifts

Here's some butts to keep you covered over this stressful journey: :butt::tutbutt::c2b:
Now take their strength and post like you've never posted before!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Bring Your Own Bounce!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWeCNRXPjDo

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Goons Are Great posted:

Here's some butts to keep you covered over this stressful journey: :butt::tutbutt::c2b:
Now take their strength and post like you've never posted before!!

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

owns!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
i was told my bouncy bungus would remain confidential :colbert:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

alnilam

:hai:

ty manifisto

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

vanisher

Thank you GAG we caught one!

Khanstant
why dont fish have butts??

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Fish happened before butts were invented and honestly they're very sensitive about it

Khanstant
lets be real i cant talk i aint no gills

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Fish happened before butts were invented and honestly they're very sensitive about it

explains volumes

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'd be, too, imagine you wouldn't have a butt
It's like the center of comedy

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Welcome home friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
OP I'm glad you made it, look at this butt: :tutbutt:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!