Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I have watched my country die the real death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Thanks Joo Dee, I feel alot better now

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

I saw this air the other day and did the big oof face irl

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

If you'd told me at the end of 2016 that by mid 2020 there would be federal troops carrying out extrajudicial kidnapping of protesters and the govt would be shovelling trillions of dollars into the hands of billionaires while people were distracted by 150k largely avoidable deaths resulting from a health crisis, I would've said... Yep.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

I saw this air the other day and did the big oof face irl

https://twitter.com/fffwankie/status/1271602199693594626?s=19

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rRIqrWuYy4

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

fourty four thousand hours playing Hat Collection Simulator, good lord

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Code Jockey posted:

It can be really easy to lose time when you play no limit 2fort

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

MizPiz posted:

It can be really easy to lose time when you play no limit 2fort

Playing one of 8 snipers on cp_orange

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

:blastu:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Code Jockey posted:

That’s a long career in real life work lmao

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

bring back morel orel or mary shelleys frankenhole or give dino stampatopoulos a new show. do it you cowards at adult swim.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ok sure I'll argue with a meme

It's not the CSA they're worshipping it's the ~300 years of white supremacy, chattel slavery and plantation rule before that they're hard for. I don't think any TV shows have gone that long. What season is the Simpsons on

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

euphronius posted:

That’s a long career in real life work lmao

Yeah, working year (with no overtime) is roughly ~2000 hours

That guy has put 22 work years of time in defending a hat factory

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

If you remove the sticker its meaning changes radically

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

theflyingorc posted:

Yeah, working year (with no overtime) is roughly ~2000 hours

That guy has put 22 work years of time in defending a hat factory

Shirley he has all the hats now though

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Who What Now posted:

If you remove the sticker its meaning changes radically

LOL, it becomes quite a demand at that point.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i mean a bunch of that has gotta be idling while doing something else, right? no way is that 44000 hours with the game in the foreground actively running around

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Sagebrush posted:

i mean a bunch of that has gotta be idling while doing something else, right? no way is that 44000 hours with the game in the foreground actively running around

Probably, it’s just less funny that way

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Sagebrush posted:

Yup, it counts all the hours the game is launched, not how many it's being played or even in the foreground.

However, given that one of the obstacles to the success of the states' right to slavery movement was that they were against Confederate taxes to fund the Confederate army, you could argue that the Confederacy wasn't playing the whole time either so it all evens out.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Sagebrush posted:

Yeah, I think they’ve changed it up so this no longer works but there was a time where the best way to get item drops was to idle 24/7 until you hit your drop limit. There were many servers deeigned to allow people to do this.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
Reminds me of this review for Europa Universalis 4, a game that came out in 2013.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

this is awesome

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

:unsmith:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

that cat even has the look right, drat

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

https://i.imgur.com/HWDAz5Z.mp4

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I loving love D&D memes.

Content:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Why is Rosa on Jake's body when she's obviously a better fit as Kira? lead cop guy should be on Jake's body. Put spacey secretary on Dax, earnest and competent but dorky can be Bashir... yeah, no pickles and can I get an extra side of nuggets?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Dabir posted:

Why is Rosa on Jake's body when she's obviously a better fit as Kira? lead cop guy should be on Jake's body. Put spacey secretary on Dax, earnest and competent but dorky can be Bashir... yeah, no pickles and can I get an extra side of nuggets?

Gina's not just a spacey secretary. She's someone who's only working for the police as a civilian because she's working with her oldest friend who happens to be a cop. She's obsessed with gossip, fame, and herself. She's Quark.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

SpacePig posted:

Gina's not just a spacey secretary. She's someone who's only working for the police as a civilian because she's working with her oldest friend who happens to be a cop. She's obsessed with gossip, fame, and herself. She's Quark.

Nah, she's inscrutable, obsessed with gossip, can't ever seem to be warm enough, and has probably done a murder. She's Garak.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Gina and Jake are such good friends because they’re the most unlikeable characters on the show

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Any would dedicate the rest of her life towards bringing Holt back to life after he was presumed to have died in a tragic accident yet she knows the truth is that he is merely unstuck in time. Amy is Jake, Holt is the Sisko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

theironjef posted:

Nah, she's inscrutable, obsessed with gossip, can't ever seem to be warm enough, and has probably done a murder. She's Garak.

Oh, that's actually pretty good. Who's Quark then? Doug Judy?

Trevor Hale posted:

Any would dedicate the rest of her life towards bringing Holt back to life after he was presumed to have died in a tragic accident yet she knows the truth is that he is merely unstuck in time. Amy is Jake, Holt is the Sisko

Her struggle between maintaining her professional relationship with Holt and her reverence for him that he's uncomfortable with in the beginning also qualify her as Kira.