Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
What does egg shaped penis even mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Vashro posted:

when epstein looked down he saw an egg

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Vashro posted:

he had a chode

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nyWOzR-1L0

one of the greatest moments in all existence right there

Impkins Patootie has issued a correction as of 18:54 on Jul 31, 2020

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

he had a chode

I always saw Epstein as Chode 2.0: a hardboiled egg emerging from his groin. No visible shaft or bell end, just an egg. Or a shield boss.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

bedpan posted:

I always saw Epstein as Chode 2.0: a hardboiled egg emerging from his groin. No visible shaft or bell end, just an egg. Or a shield boss.
the egg is actually just the protective pod

no one who has seen the true form of Jeffrey's genitalia has lived to tell about it

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Impkins Patootie posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nyWOzR-1L0

one of the greatest moments in all existence right there

if you didn’t hear the music start playing in your head at 0:15, it’s time to get educated

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Excelzior posted:

no one who has seen the true form of Jeffrey's genitalia has lived to tell about it

it's all a big misunderstanding. epstein merely sought out help solving the puzzle box that surrounded his genitals

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

i pictured the tip as egg shaped like some kind of wand

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

a while back i googled about how the auto industry conspired to destroy public transportation in the united states and the first page was a solid wall saying how that was a loony conspiracy theory lol

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

World War Mammories posted:

it's all a big misunderstanding. epstein merely sought out help solving the puzzle box that surrounded his genitals

the lament genitalia

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Excelzior posted:

Ghislaine asking everyone if they'd like her to turn off the Devil's Machine

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

comedyblissoption posted:

a while back i googled about how the auto industry conspired to destroy public transportation in the united states and the first page was a solid wall saying how that was a loony conspiracy theory lol

more and more people are saying it: who framed roger rabbit was a documentary

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I'm just catching up, were there any somethingburgers in the released docs, or just more confirmation that Dersh is a rapist?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Spergin Morlock posted:

the eyes wide shut of transit conspiracies

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

smoobles posted:

I'm just catching up, were there any somethingburgers in the released docs, or just more confirmation that Dersh is a rapist?

further confirmation that Bill Clinton was a frequent flier of lolita air and loved palling around with Epstein

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Spergin Morlock posted:

you can go see that one car in the Chrysler Museum

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

theflyingexecutive posted:

if you didn’t hear the music start playing in your head at 0:15, it’s time to get educated

i havent listened in months but its the best podcast theme song by far

they need to do a franklin credit union ep and connect herman caine to lawrence king jr

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

bedpan posted:

further confirmation that Bill Clinton was a frequent flier of lolita air and loved palling around with Epstein

also confirmation he was on the island when he claims to have only gone on the Africa trip w Chris tucker and Kevin spacey

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

actually we went to uuuh africa to uuh feed the poor. oh and they love you there they call you sister hillary btw

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

redsniper posted:

Uhhhhhhh did I read that right that gizzlane can get video feed of any person on Earth and it's just nbd. :psyduck:

E: or, well, not anymore she can't
This is physically impossible, there aren't enough imaging satellites out there to do it. I'm really not sure what kind of device they're trying to describe.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole Lewinsky affair was a cover-up for getting head from children

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Vashro posted:

It means he mangled his dick by raping struggling women. Lots of these rapists have hosed up dicks. Trump's toad from mario dick, Clinton's severely bent dick. Weinstein's scarred dick patch. Maybe all men should have their dicks examined by the government

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Some kind of dick detective, or dick dick as it were

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

That part of the interview is honestly very strange. She basically says I don't want to name any names I'm afraid of these powerful people and the implications, then the guy says okay I respect that but let's talk about Bill Clinton, and she's like oh yeah sure.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Hatebag posted:

It means he mangled his dick by raping struggling women. Lots of these rapists have hosed up dicks. Trump's toad from mario dick, Clinton's severely bent dick. Weinstein's scarred dick patch. Maybe all men should have their dicks examined by the government

came across rumors that Weinstein contracted a rare form of gangrene that made his dick fall off

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Dr. Killjoy posted:

came across rumors that Weinstein contracted a rare form of gangrene that made his dick fall off

quote:

The disgraced movie mogul’s deformed egenitalia is the result of a life-threatening bacterial infection known as Fournier’s gangrene, according to reports in Graydon Carter’s Digital News Weekly Airmail.

The infection can strike middle-aged men and diabetics – Weinstein, 68, is both – when bacteria enters through a cut or scratch in the genitals and spreads through the bloodstream. Some patients require skin grafts, but more extreme cases, such as Weinstein’s, require an operation to remove the testicles.

Wonder what could cut your dick up real bad?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Impkins Patootie posted:

they need to do a franklin credit union ep and connect herman caine to lawrence king jr

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

I think a lot of what's being posted as finds is from qanon nutjobs. What I posted is directly from the scribed here
https://www.scribd.com/document/470961991/Jeffrey-Epstein-Documents-Unsealed-Thursday-July-30

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

looks like we might get more docs today too?

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1289291114210422785

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

GWBBQ posted:

This is physically impossible, there aren't enough imaging satellites out there to do it. I'm really not sure what kind of device they're trying to describe.

i think they meant they could pull up video of any room in the mansion / estate they were visiting

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

GWBBQ posted:

a small child with a camera attached to them

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
unmanned space program was a bust.

all those satellites? nothing but thousands of children locked in tubes.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U-7L1tmBAo

hobotrashcanfires
Jul 24, 2013

theflyingexecutive posted:

also confirmation he was on the island when he claims to have only gone on the Africa trip w Chris tucker and Kevin spacey

Of all things it's crack pingingly hilarious just how awfully the Kevin Spacey defense aged

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

hobotrashcanfires posted:

Of all things it's crack pingingly hilarious just how awfully the Kevin Spacey defense aged

It aged better than most of his accusers

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

paul_soccer12 posted:

It aged better than most of his accusers

yikesaroo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Ghislaineof YOSPOS posted:

That part of the interview is honestly very strange. She basically says I don't want to name any names I'm afraid of these powerful people and the implications, then the guy says okay I respect that but let's talk about Bill Clinton, and she's like oh yeah sure.

Gotta figure that neither Clinton is all that important in the scheme of things