Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I'm a proud map, de_dust2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/chick_in_kiev/status/1289213647705616392

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

"motherfuckers live places that don't exist, and there's a map" - Ice T on dungeons and dragons

Musluk
May 23, 2011

mng posted:

I'm a proud map, de_dust2.

drat son, you got played.

:haw:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/HotTankie/status/1289264937018126336

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

more adventures of xXsowellfan86Xx

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Sweden is roundly mocked for its abyssal Corona response and political heads will probably roll for it in the aftermath.

Sweden also pays people 80% to stay home sick with no questions asked. Just stay home at your own discretion when you want to.

Swedens strategy might be redeemed down the line but only by sheer coincidence because the response during the disaster has still been "we do thing and tons of people died, lets keep doing thing for no reason"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

If we didn't do thing maybe TWO tons of people would have died

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Trans Girl Trad Wife would make a helluva user name

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

You’re not the first person to think so

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Add this one to your "block on sight" list, beside "ephebophile":

https://twitter.com/DaneyMCMan/status/1288967382338359302

"MAP" meaning "minor attracted person".

Wait...

They don’t love you like I love you...

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

letthereberock posted:

Wait...

They don’t love you like I love you...

AaaaAaaaAaaaAaaaAaaaAaaaA!

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/biancaxunise/status/1288951267319054336

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Yikes

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

When I saw that comic I legit did not know which of the portrayed characters it was meant to be supporting. (I’ve never seen that comic strip before.)

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
Yeah, I had to read the artist's tweets to see they were not, in fact, making fun of black people and supporting anti-mask idiocy. Maybe this could all have been avoided if they were competent at their profession.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yea satire really just doesn't work anymore

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
In reading through those crazy long social media posts I gotta say, I really just enjoyed the names they picked for everybody. Nicely done :golfclap:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

That comic could work online, but I'm genuinely surprised that any newspapers agreed to run it.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Inspector 34 posted:

In reading through those crazy long social media posts I gotta say, I really just enjoyed the names they picked for everybody. Nicely done :golfclap:

Thanks, but the Social Fixer extension chooses them for you :kiddo:. Kudos to it's creator, then!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

PurpleXVI posted:

Yeah, I had to read the artist's tweets to see they were not, in fact, making fun of black people and supporting anti-mask idiocy. Maybe this could all have been avoided if they were competent at their profession.
I'm gonna cut to the chase and tell you the outrage against this comic did not come from people who thought it was anti-black.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Y'know that's all true but I feel compelled to point out that it's not censorship.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

when you're anti authoritarian as gently caress but still swallow whole manufactured consent

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Given the name appears to be a pun on nazbol I'm not sure she is anti authoritarian.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
welp didn't notice the @ name

fascists coopting anti-imperialist positions as usual.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
To be fair there is compelling evidence the gassing everyone talks about isn’t real. Mostly by European investigators so I doubt they are pro Assad. Yikes about the rest tho

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean even she isn't a nazbol she's openly marxist leninist as in "yes actually the soviet union never did anything wrong and we should recreate it" so definitely not anti authoritarian.

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

OwlFancier posted:

I mean even she isn't a nazbol she's openly marxist leninist as in "yes actually the soviet union never did anything wrong and we should recreate it" so definitely not anti authoritarian.

You're talking to hardcore tankies my dude, they think the same thing

Donkey
Apr 22, 2003

Subjunctive posted:

When I saw that comic I legit did not know which of the portrayed characters it was meant to be supporting. (I’ve never seen that comic strip before.)

I read your post and I was briefly confused because I didn't notice any ambiguity- I thought the comic was obviously supporting the racist anti-masker.

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:

Ruzihm posted:

more adventures of xXsowellfan86Xx

No way am I going to read all that text. Is this you totally owning some supposed friend with your impeccable logic and rational

Sprue
Feb 21, 2006

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
Sorr.y I sound like a bitch. I have an ex husband who spends hours a day owning liberals and chuds on Facebook who I dearlt love but also drives me bonkers when he gets into it like that so I'm just being reactive right now sorry

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

"marxist leninist" and "nazbol" are uh, very different things my dude.

"nazbol" is just ethnocentrism dressed up in pseudo-marxist language.

"marxism leninism" is a set of tools for liberation, which does include as a component the national question, but it's firmly fixated on an internationalist mindset, and is very capable of adapting itself to different conditions of material relations. nazbols, well, not so much. And they don't really exist outside of Russia proper, so either this person is actually russian and serious or poorly making an ironic joke.

E: third option, larping

HiroProtagonist has a new favorite as of 00:19 on Aug 1, 2020

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I didn't say nazbols and M-Ls were the same thing, I said neither of them were anti authoritarian :v:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/bambooney/status/1289347528735956993

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
That’s Ben Shapiro’s little sister btw

E: for certain definitions of littler than Ben am I rite

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 01:09 on Aug 1, 2020

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

That’s Ben Shapiro’s little sister btw

I think you have her confused with someone else

https://twitter.com/EmperorSwiftVII/status/1289349130645409793?s=20

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Ben Sekiro would’ve been a great display name for a month in 2019

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

She does look a bit like ben.

Isn't Mara Wilson also his cousin?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

OwlFancier posted:

She does look a bit like ben.

Isn't Mara Wilson also his cousin?

Yeah, she loving hates him and dunks on him often, it's hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Best reply:

https://twitter.com/JolsonTweets/status/1289347831828889600