Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I disagree that "pull ya head in" implies the person speaking agrees with the person spoken to. I think that would be an incredibly niche use of that turn of phrase.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
its basically stfu

ili
Jul 26, 2003

I wish your drat mate would pull his fucken head in ay.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
also no definition(s) of rooted

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Fair dinks that oval office's a fucken dropkick. Couldn't tell poo poo from shoe polish.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Fanelien posted:

Oh look, your mate again.

It's a nice day. Don't be a oval office.

Mate.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
With covid getting worse by the minute, I'm less than thrilled about having several medical appointments in the next couple of weeks. Things seem worse now than they were a few months ago when they were cancelling appointments or doing them by telehealth.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

630+ cases again today, fully expecting dan the man to end my employment on Monday

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

tardwrangler posted:

its basically stfu

I was speaking to some of my mates at Bacardi (drunk of course) and we were discussing the phrase "Pull the pin." to express the desire to leave the venue/pub/rave/titty bar/whatever.

Everyone said it relates to a grenade.

Then my other mate from far north west New South Wales who had been drinking quitely at the bar all night said

"I grew up on a property. Sheep. "Pull the pin" means when you're driving a tractor and have a train and you decouple a trailer."

Yeast
Dec 25, 2006

$1900 Grande Latte

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

630+ cases again today, fully expecting dan the man to end my employment on Monday

Same. Have a month’s worth of work booked and in about 2 hours it’s all going to vaporise.

I’m probably going to get drunk about it.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Kharnifex posted:

mine will be a smoker

Where in Sydney are you? I'm coming for smoked goods

Bill Posters posted:

I bought a resin 3d printer.

Which one?

I nearly impulse bought a guitar and amp because I had about $700 left of my returned robodebt money but then I told myself to be a good boy because I have rego due in a month and a half :( god rego fucks me around in NSW what's it even worth paying for half the loving roads aren't even owned by the government anyway lmao

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
telstra being all fucky

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

McSpergin posted:

Which one?

Elegoo mars pro

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Mask wearing now recommended, but not yet compulsory, in enclosed spaces in NSW.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

tardwrangler posted:

telstra being all fucky

Change your DNS to a public one apparently.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Lolie posted:

Mask wearing now recommended, but not yet compulsory, in enclosed spaces in NSW.

Work has been saying they have this big stockpile of masks for when we need them. Last week they told us they are sending them out to all of the houses. I was expecting at least a case since you know .............."stockpile"

We got 1 box of 50 disposable masks. I have 6 staff a day at my house and 5 clients....... yep

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Yeast posted:

Same. Have a month’s worth of work booked and in about 2 hours it’s all going to vaporise.

I’m probably going to get drunk about it.

Hope you can at least get JobKeeper. I am not worthy of support.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
In a round about way I now have more hours than I have ever had before thanks to covid.

Of course, if SA gets another wave (it will) and teaching goes online again, I will just kill myself.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

Sillybones posted:

In a round about way I now have more hours than I have ever had before thanks to covid.

Of course, if SA gets another wave (it will) and teaching goes online again, I will just kill myself.

I'm fully expecting NSW schools to be shut down again before the middle of the term. I should have my new reading glasses by then so even though I hate the amount of work that goes into online learning I should be able to hit the ground running really.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
There's only one mask you need.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Yikes Vic's really going all in.

Can't go 5km away from home once a day for shopping

needs to be done though

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Rip Vic

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

-Mandatory curfew from 8pm to 5am starting tonight
-Can't travel more than 5km from home
-Only one person per family can go shopping
-No recreational activity, only one hour exercise near home, two people together maximum
-Official state of disaster, not just emergency
-Schools are fully closed, used to be just 11th and 12th grade
-this is in place for at least an additional six weeks

More employment restrictions coming tomorrow. poo poo. Another 24 hours of unemployment anxiety for me.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Derpies posted:

Attention Aus Goons, how accurate is this Stubbie Holder:

Also free Non Violent J

The only accurate part is the cigarette burn

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Trying to figure out how only one person is supposed to transport at least a week's worth of groceries now without a car. Gonna have to go more often I guess.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
the soul of wit

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Yeast
Dec 25, 2006

$1900 Grande Latte
gently caress me.

Better hope getting your dick wet at the hotel quarantine was worth it.

Jesus Christ

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

tardwrangler posted:

the soul of wit

https://ntunofficial.com/products/cu-in-the-nt-cooler-pack

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Sports and Leisure, University Of Technology Sydney

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Trying to figure out how only one person is supposed to transport at least a week's worth of groceries now without a car. Gonna have to go more often I guess.

Steal a shopping trolley, obviously

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Raged posted:

Work has been saying they have this big stockpile of masks for when we need them. Last week they told us they are sending them out to all of the houses. I was expecting at least a case since you know .............."stockpile"

We got 1 box of 50 disposable masks. I have 6 staff a day at my house and 5 clients....... yep

Masks have been reasonably priced lately. Watch that change quickly.

I get more angry every day that NSW restrictions don't increase.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns15eHLDv1I

stirlo
Aug 12, 2007
This site might be handy ; drat do we need to carry ID around now? Oh well.. as long as this actually makes an impact i guess

Use this to get a radius from any point

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
bonerfied traveller

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I'm used to dealing with 5km radii :aatrek:

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

even though i carry home a big weekly shop, i often end up doing a second small supplementary shop for fresh produce and miscellaneous stuff. doing two shops a week just seems like the more practical choice to me.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

stirlo posted:

This site might be handy ; drat do we need to carry ID around now? Oh well.. as long as this actually makes an impact i guess

Use this to get a radius from any point

The people who will comply are the same people who complied with level 3 restrictions. The idiots will just continue to ignore restrictions unless they're put in mandatory quarantine or given ankle bracelets.

Doing two smaller shops means being out twice as often when the aim is to have fewer people moving about less often

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
thx for visiting the discord Logan but we really don't need your poo poo stirring there there keep it to the forums thx