Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

was out buying the missus a new phone (old one's hosed) when the news about stage 4 dropped, so i bought a bottle of scotch on the way home just to be safe

i will say old mate dans was packed as gently caress when I stopped in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Give me the somethingawful facebook page back Logan, you thief!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

iRend posted:

thx for visiting the discord Logan but we really don't need your poo poo stirring there there keep it to the forums thx

Why would you say this about your mate?

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pretty sure it's your mate

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Dan Murphy is trending on twitter

https://twitter.com/bradgreen18/status/1289734531759534080

Is Blow the new Caredresser?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

BurgerQuest posted:

pretty sure it's your mate

Mate

Fair dinkum.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Has anyone ever developed feelings for their psychologist?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Thinking of cancelling the opthalmology appointment I've waited months for.

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

the only one i ever went to as a depressed teenage liked to nod off during sessions, so yes, feelings of rage. i think he was president of the WA AMA at some point.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Lolie posted:

Masks have been reasonably priced lately. Watch that change quickly.

I get more angry every day that NSW restrictions don't increase.

Australia is doing ok.

New South Wales is doing ok.

Sydney is mostly ok.

Sutherland Shire is doing extremely well (we could lock down our borders, 4 bridges, 3 roads.)

:350:

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Is Blow the new Caredresser?

Say that again.

I dare you oval office.

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION

Blow posted:

Say that again.

I dare you oval office.

That again

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blow posted:

Say that again.

I dare you oval office.

big caredresser energy in this post

do it on my face
Feb 6, 2005
°
I thought everyone knew at this point but yeah Blow is p much the next Caredresser and has been for a while

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Blow posted:

Say that again.

I dare you oval office.

At least Caredresser had the decency to gently caress off eventually.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Blow posted:

Australia is doing ok.

Sydney is mostly ok.

Sutherland Shire is doing extremely well (we could lock down our borders, 4 bridges, 3 roads.)

:350:

Sydney has a lot of clusters at the moment. My haemotologist rates us as being back where we were in March in terms of community transmission and I'm going to trust her judgement over media reports.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Lolie posted:

Sydney has a lot of clusters at the moment. My haemotologist rates us as being back where we were in March in terms of community transmission and I'm going to trust her judgement over media reports.

it's not subtle that nsw has active community transmission and has done for a while, vic might be further progressed about it, but that dpesn't mean it's not there in other places

QLD and WA might dodge a bullet, but SA isn't as clear as it thinks it is, and NSW is loving dreaming if it thinks it's even remotely covid free.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Blow posted:

Give it 1-2 weeks

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

What has Caredresser been up to these days anyway

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Hopefully not molesting mental patients.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Having sex with patients in the COVID-19 ward.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
SA would be fine if we stopped importing cases without testing them. I do not see how we do not test every single person that enters the state. The dollar cost and suffering of not doing it is immense in comparison.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Melbourne is 100% doing the right thing, but the dumbest thing about it is that all it will take for Wave 3 to hit them is 1-2 dumbs gently caress from NSW/SA lying to the cops when they cross the border to kick it off again.

NSW + Victoria should both be in a hard lockdown/shutdown for 6 weeks, but they won't because we 100%-def-for-sure-absolutely-positively-undoubtedly have it under control here in NSW and contact tracing will save the day.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Wizard Master posted:

What has Caredresser been up to these days anyway

he 100% has caught covid

its funny when he makes an account and tries to sneak back in but his dumb attention seeking posts give him away

also really weird that the logan lady tried to join the ausgbs discord. its crazy that lurkers read this thread

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Blow posted:

Say that again.

I dare you oval office.

Hey Caredresser, it's your mate.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Doesn't Dans open at 1100 on Sundays? That's dedication.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

Caesar Saladin posted:

he 100% has caught covid

its funny when he makes an account and tries to sneak back in but his dumb attention seeking posts give him away

also really weird that the logan lady tried to join the ausgbs discord. its crazy that lurkers read this thread

Can I have the link to the ausgbs discord please :blush:

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

~Coxy posted:

Doesn't Dans open at 1100 on Sundays? That's dedication.

man at dan murphys at 9am posted:

THERE'S TOO MANY PEOPLE AT DAN MURPHYS AT 9AM

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Infinitum posted:

Melbourne is 100% doing the right thing, but the dumbest thing about it is that all it will take for Wave 3 to hit them is 1-2 dumbs gently caress from NSW/SA lying to the cops when they cross the border to kick it off again.

NSW + Victoria should both be in a hard lockdown/shutdown for 6 weeks, but they won't because we 100%-def-for-sure-absolutely-positively-undoubtedly have it under control here in NSW and contact tracing will save the day.

Hold on. We have like 2 cases total in SA. How the gently caress we exporting it?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sillybones posted:

2 cases total in SA

Infinitum posted:

1-2 dumbs fucks

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
:negative:

Sillybones fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Aug 2, 2020

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

That's what I'm asking/commenting!
When Aldi has motorcycle gear you'd better believe there is a line through the carpark at 0730.

Lube Enthusiast
May 26, 2016

Goon. Different.

ErKeL
Jun 18, 2013
The one joy from all of this is my mate calling in sick last week after work made the solid move of trying to bring us all back into the office(wfh in Vic) and now the operations manager is having an absolute meltdown because they don't yet have a contingency plan if he tests positive.
Dan's going to bend him over the desk tomorrow morning and there's nothing he can do about it. Serves him right.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
It's dog day 2. Dog dayer

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Not feelings but my former psych was a stunner and had a nice personality to boot. Great psych at the very least, bonus if being good to look at

iRend posted:

That again

Big dad energy

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Hey Ausgoons sorry about your whole functional government actually trying to slow down coronavirus, any updates on getting me a pair of Wombats though?

ili
Jul 26, 2003

What do you think this is, bush week?

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

You might be catching feelings because this is one of the first people you've spoken to that has listened to your worries and sympathised with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Psychologists gently caress.