Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

starkebn posted:

You might be catching feelings because this is one of the first people you've spoken to that has listened to your worries and sympathised with you.

Yep. It's common as gently caress and most psychologists pick up on it. You shouldn't try to hide it. Working through it with the therapist is part of becoming mentally and emotionally healthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I go snowboarding with my psychologist sometimes.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

My Mrs' friend is a psychologist and she definitely fucks imo.
I've also noticed that psychs are one of two things, normal or crazy people. There's no in between, they're either chaotic or reasonably down to earth and normal

Muk Dumpster
Jun 27, 2020

Text Here

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Has anyone ever developed feelings for their psychologist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVdwC7rYeVY

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Class Name: Druid
Special Ability: Take Form of Bundy the Polar Bear
Starting Location: Rockhampton
Unlockable Mount: Semi-stolen postie bike (unregistered)
Armor Class: Slazenger tracksuit
Starting HP: 7
Staring MP: 8

Receives double MP bonuses in locations with access to rum, 1.25x damage multiplier after midnight.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

well why not posted:

Receives double MP bonuses in locations with access to rum, 1.25x damage multiplier after midnight.

Look mate, it's all fun and games but let's not doxx caredresser

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
https://youtu.be/QquXdrDcX7I

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Jestery posted:

Look mate, it's all fun and games but let's not doxx caredresser

Class Name: Rogue
Special Ability: Deceive Receptionists
Starting Location: Logan
Unlockable Mount: 1992 mazda protege
Armor Class: 2x hooded sweatshirts
Starting HP: 5
Staring MP: 10
Starting equipment: garden hose, short. Flask of gatorate

Special ability allows for infiltrating business, hospices and places of service. Double charisma when used on NPCs attracted to the Rogue's genders or NPCs with low sanity points.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

dungoons and dragnangs

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

hey cunts, don't forget we have a discord

https://discord.gg/Bwn7Nh

all bans except for caredresser were cleared

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
discord banlist is cleared

here's an invite

https://discord.gg/Bwn7Nh

You can be a oval office, but don't be a loving oval office.

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

My office is packing up to close for the next 6 weeks and someone is playing REM - End of the world and it's perfect.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

One of the blokes in here has a sick end of the world spotify dealy.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
spotify ads are so annoying that i dont want to give them money to remove them. Its like im paying protection money

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:lol: Work has issued A Mask

That'll do it

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Hoping my work is shut down so I can have some loving time off, but boss reckons that is unlikely to happen. Fucks sake

Also there is very few channels on the discord server. Is that right or are a bunch hidden?

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

ili posted:

One of the blokes in here has a sick end of the world spotify dealy.

It me. I put up an open slather Spotify playlist. At some point it'd be good if we could scour the music thread and auto add to a Spotify playlist

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
loving hangover.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
There's a Spotify sharing thread on SA Mart

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

tardwrangler posted:

loving hangover.

:same:

I don't know why I drank half a bottle of bourbon last night but I regret that and the bowl I smoked. Really glad my bedroom bin had a liner in it. Gave it the old technicolor yawn.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

well why not posted:

Where are these from? If it's you, do one for Old Mate

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Where the gently caress is dandrews. Wanna see how ruined my life is.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Isaac posted:

spotify ads are so annoying that i dont want to give them money to remove them. Its like im paying protection money

Love how the Spotify ads are three "notches" louder just like olde timey car radio ads.
(In WA there's even an ad for police force recruitment that has a siren playing in it!)

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Infinitum posted:

Where are these from? If it's you, do one for Old Mate

im making em up but i can do one for your mate if you specify which of your mates you mean? nvj?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Where the gently caress is dandrews. Wanna see how ruined my life is.

its a super lovely low level portmanteau

ili
Jul 26, 2003

well why not posted:

im making em up but i can do one for your mate if you specify which of your mates you mean? nvj?

Nah like old mate mate. But yeah do nvj too. Top fella.

Yeast
Dec 25, 2006

$1900 Grande Latte
The cabinet document for industries allowed to operate has leaked. Essentially everything is closed except for food and medical supplies, construction on homes thats already underway, and some retail including pharmacies, post offices and petrol stations. Bakeries, butchers and fruit shops will all close.
Most manufacturing thats not food, medical supplies or petroleum is also banned.

Announcement at 3:15

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Yeast posted:

The cabinet document for industries allowed to operate has leaked. Essentially everything is closed except for food and medical supplies, construction on homes that’s already underway, and some retail including pharmacies, post offices and petrol stations. Bakeries, butchers and fruit shops will all close.
Most manufacturing that’s not food, medical supplies or petroleum is also banned.

drat! Dan said butchers and bakers would stay open, now everyone's going to be hoarding TP again.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

ili posted:

Nah like old mate mate.

Class Name: Old Mate
Special Ability: Longevity of the Ages / Poison Resist
Starting Location: Mt. Druitt
Unlockable Mount: Kingswood, somehow immaculate underneath dust
Armor Class: Khaki Slacks, NB Everyday Men's Trainers white
Starting HP: 10

Total resistance to alcohol and nicotine damage, 1/3 charisma against certain NPCs ("you know the ones", he insists with an arched eyebrow). Immune to aging but has 1/1000 chance of sudden death during sleep.
Half HP points after 5:00pm.

well why not fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Aug 3, 2020

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Yeast posted:

The cabinet document for industries allowed to operate has leaked. Essentially everything is closed except for food and medical supplies, construction on homes that’s already underway, and some retail including pharmacies, post offices and petrol stations. Bakeries, butchers and fruit shops will all close.
Most manufacturing that’s not food, medical supplies or petroleum is also banned.

Oh great, that's worst case scenario for me. My apartment finishes construction while I'm unemployed and can't qualify for a mortgage.

Unless my employment counts as "some retail."

Yeast
Dec 25, 2006

$1900 Grande Latte

Oh great, that's worst case scenario for me. My apartment finishes construction while I'm unemployed and can't qualify for a mortgage.

Unless my employment counts as "some retail."

Sorry friend :(

It's also illegal for me to work for the next 6 weeks too.

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Edit. Looks like bunnings will close.

This will surely raise the ire of so many boomers. Excellent.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Yeast posted:

Sorry friend :(

It's also illegal for me to work for the next 6 weeks too.

Retailers on site for the purpose of fulfilling online orders would probably save me!!

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I feel like I'm still not going to know if I'm unemployed even after Dan speaks. Online only electronics retailer fits into both categories.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Bunnings is open but it's click and collect outside only

ili
Jul 26, 2003

well why not posted:

Class Name: Old Mate
Special Ability: Longevity of the Ages / Poison Resist
Starting Location: Mt. Druitt
Unlockable Mount: Kingswood, somehow immaculate underneath dust
Armor Class: Khaki Slacks, NB Everyday Men's Trainers white
Starting HP: 10

Total resistance to alcohol and nicotine damage, 1/3 charisma against certain NPCs ("you know the ones", he insists with an arched eyebrow). Immune to aging but has 1/1000 chance of sudden death during sleep.
Half HP points after 5:00pm.

Beaut. Ta.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

No one at my office knows what to do or whether we're still in business. This is surreal.

One of my main duties was authorising warranty claims and sending express labels. Do I just stop? Who the gently caress knows

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

I feel like I'm still not going to know if I'm unemployed even after Dan speaks. Online only electronics retailer fits into both categories.

element14?

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Nope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

I'm in the same boat, we are a distributor and my section fills orders. I imagine we will remain open as we supply indigenous communities with pre paid handsets and recharge cards