Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I get the same kinda energy from this as I do when Ubisoft says their games aren't political.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCs_ZULqRjk

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Pylons posted:

I get the same kinda energy from this as I do when Ubisoft says their games aren't political.

David Cage saying Detroit: Become Human wasn't political.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oh sweet the WWE is bringing back Sanity

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/HeelByNatureYT/status/1290360342556684290

Possibly related?

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Oh no

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

lmao oh man this is gonna rule so hard

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

The other videos on this channel are really good

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Wrestling Antifa can't possibly fail!!!!!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this intentional leak will pull in like 80k extra views which is significant now

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Are we back to the pandering to smarks phase of WWE booking, until they all get unceremoniously buried in five weeks by

Wait is there even a top babyface to bury them like Cena did to the Nexus? Roman ducked out already, the next closest thing is Drew?

vivazomo
Nov 4, 2010
Hours before the RAW that WWE fears will be the lowest viewed ever, unbiased journalist Ryan Satin gets the scoop that a new faction will debut and it will be very exciting and awesome and ground breaking and we don't know who they are exactly because it is so secret so you'll have to tune in to see!

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Edward Mass posted:

Wrestling Antifa can't possibly fail!!!!!

Pretty sure this is heading towards Nation of Domination 2.0, so potentially worse than Wrestling Antifa.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

vivazomo posted:

Hours before the RAW that WWE fears will be the lowest viewed ever, unbiased journalist Ryan Satin gets the scoop that a new faction will debut and it will be very exciting and awesome and ground breaking and we don't know who they are exactly because it is so secret so you'll have to tune in to see!

Thank god the leak had enough details to let him know it's not political though.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
well i was going to be the only one watching anyway so i'll let ya'll know what happens.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I wish I could narrow it down, but one of the Nation members said "You're the most racist man on Earth" and boy was he not that far from the truth.

It was 3:44 and it might have been Godfather.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:lmao:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i absolutely cannot wait to read posts in this forum about this after it happens and not watch it live

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

RealFoxy posted:

Are we back to the pandering to smarks phase of WWE booking, until they all get unceremoniously buried in five weeks by

Wait is there even a top babyface to bury them like Cena did to the Nexus? Roman ducked out already, the next closest thing is Drew?

Roman is gonna lead them by Skyping into the show. Shame Ali dropped the whole hacker thing, he could have been the facilitator.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Eat My Fuc posted:

well i was going to be the only one watching anyway so i'll let ya'll know what happens.

I love the energy this post radiates

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

You should really read "it won't be political" as a warning that whatever it is shouldn't be supported instead of as an incentive to see it with your own eyes.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

It's gonna be Cedric, Ricochet and Ali, I bet.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Gumball Gumption posted:

You should really read "it won't be political" as a warning that whatever it is shouldn't be supported instead of as an incentive to see it with your own eyes.

I watch every weekly wrestling show that I have access to since I was like 6 years old. It could be an empty ring for three hours and i’ll watch. lately RAW has been ok to good though.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

I watch every weekly wrestling show that I have access to since I was like 6 years old. It could be an empty ring for three hours and i’ll watch. lately RAW has been ok to good though.

Sounds like me until WWE did that second Saudi show.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh boy. And here I thought it was just gonna be the short ROH guys.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

It's gonna be Cedric, Ricochet and Ali, I bet.

Plus Lashley and MVP. Yes, that wouldn't make sense with the recent storylines. No Vince doesn't care.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

STAC Goat posted:

Oh boy. And here I thought it was just gonna be the short ROH guys.
That was my first thought

Then the Forgotten Sons but I think they forgot about them?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Gumball Gumption posted:

If there wasn't a NOAH show in 12 hours I would stay awake to watch a bootleg stream because it sounds like it has the potential to be terrible but I don't think that really helps the ratings.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I have this horrible image of Shane McMahon uniting all the black guys to unite and start threatening all the white people with violence to help him steal power away from his sister or something.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Well one thing does seem to be the case that it won't be a minority team as there are pretty strong signs one of the members is Dijakovic who is Croatian.

I sincerely doubt Vince will use this to in some way reference the very very delicate situations of the former republics of Yugoslavia.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Guess we're gonna find out if the WWE can wrest away the scummiest promo award from it's Corona Virus handling

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Owen Hart and Brakkus were in the nation of domination, but I really don't think that's where they're going with it. It'll probably be smark bait nonsense lead by Shane McMahon if anything.

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

the new faction is going to beat up Shane to get Vince's attention and prove they mean business, and then in three weeks it'll turn out Shane has been running the nation of desperation the whole time.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Eat My Fuc posted:

Owen Hart and Brakkus were in the nation of domination, but I really don't think that's where they're going with it. It'll probably be smark bait nonsense lead by Shane McMahon if anything.

I am 99% sure this didnt happen because that is too incredible to have happened.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Lid posted:

I am 99% sure this didnt happen because that is too incredible to have happened.

The stable existed pre WWF apparently, in the USWA and it featured him there lol.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
...oh god, the NOD in Memphis.... that must've been... something...

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Eat My Fuc posted:

The stable existed pre WWF apparently, in the USWA and it featured him there lol.

holy poo poo you're right

The original Nation of Domination was formed in 1996 in the United States Wrestling Association (USWA). The group was led by PG-13, (a tag team consisting of J.C. Ice and Wolfie D). Additional members included Kareem Olajuwon, Sir Mohammad, Elijah, Brakkus, Shaquille Ali, Randy X, and Queen Moisha

SHAQUILLE ALI IS loving TRACY SMOTHERS

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Lid posted:

holy poo poo you're right

The original Nation of Domination was formed in 1996 in the United States Wrestling Association (USWA). The group was led by PG-13, (a tag team consisting of J.C. Ice and Wolfie D). Additional members included Kareem Olajuwon, Sir Mohammad, Elijah, Brakkus, Shaquille Ali, Randy X, and Queen Moisha

SHAQUILLE ALI IS loving TRACY SMOTHERS

Elijah is Phantasio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
i'm stuck imagining Tracy Smothers as a black revolutionary

oh thank you youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhABYqJQRkk

and Jacqueline as Queen Moisha