Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Let's hope Pipe is not like a pet in the JoJo universe.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

I liked this week's Kanokari since Kazuya finally sacked up and did the right thing in front of everyone. Of course things are still going to spiral out of control with that ending but it'll be fun and I don't totally dislike him like I did last week. Next episode seems like it's gonna have more grandma, which I'm looking forward to.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
https://twitter.com/AniTrendz/status/1289396682904363008

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I can't believe I'm looking at a promo image for Fate anything with only men in it.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Endorph posted:

does anidb have the show staff comparison feature ann has?

doesn't have that yet, sadly

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

I feel that title could be punchier.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Fate/Grand Order THE MOVIE - Spamalot

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Sindai posted:

I can't believe I'm looking at a promo image for Fate anything with only men in it.

there are popular male characters, in fate. a bunch of events in fgo are based around friggin moriarty

also mordred is in that promo image and you can read mordred various ways

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Sindai posted:

Mordred does not appreciate being called a man. Or being called a woman, for that matter.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
A third season of Yuuki Yuuna has been announced
https://twitter.com/anime_yukiyuna/status/1289424042378711040?s=20In

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dzhay posted:

I feel that title could be punchier.

I feel like there was a challenge to see how many special characters they could include in the name.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?

Darth Walrus posted:

Mordred does not appreciate being called a man. Or being called a woman, for that matter.

IIRC Mordred only dislikes being called a woman if it's in a derogatory way.

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I feel like there was a challenge to see how many special characters they could include in the name.

I don't think they've really earned that semicolon.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Torn between ignoring this as I hated season 2 for being Takahiro or giving it a chance to see if it's more like season 1

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

IIRC Mordred only dislikes being called a woman if it's in a derogatory way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF8IivJf9Yg&t=59s

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

The first two seasons were a mixed bag, but S2 ended in an interesting place. I'll give it an episode or two to see if they keep it up.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!
I am surprised that I'm enjoying Misfit. An island of mediocre-to-good in a season of nearly unrelieved garbage. Reminds me of Overlord but not as shrill and edgy about everything all the time.

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/Z7rescc.gifv

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Mods make that my av please.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Mods make that the forum background please.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Gripweed posted:

Mods make that the forum background please.
So sad that my various Ahegao face prototypes kept getting rejected by Mastermods.

But I suppose rainy day gremlin is fine.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TO48Cnl66w

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
The passion the director has for God of High School really shows. It's not quite Ping Pong The Animation but he clearly wants it to be. :aaaaa:

I was going to say it's the prettiest show this year, but then remembered Eizouken exists. Still, runner up to Yuasa isn't bad.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Aug 3, 2020

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Yeah this weeks episode more than made up for last weeks dud for God of Highschool so now Im back on board. The fight scenes are just so much fun to watch.

Also Uzaki continues to be my favourite show this season somehow.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Furnaceface posted:

Also Uzaki continues to be my favourite show this season somehow.

I legitimately look forward to it every week, second only to Re:Zero. It's strange because there's basically nothing special about it at all.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

AnoHito posted:

I legitimately look forward to it every week, second only to Re:Zero. It's strange because there's basically nothing special about it at all.

the world right now is such that there is significant merit in something just sort of relaxedly happening at you that doesn't really require any effort from you at all

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Patware posted:

the world right now is such that there is significant merit in something just sort of relaxedly happening at you that doesn't really require any effort from you at all

i think people just like fat tits op

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Could be both

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

watching a rally against police brutality and thinking finally, an excuse to self-consciously justify watching I'm a High School Senior (Age 18) But I Keep Getting Attacked By Naga Warrior Women of The Sea? 2! (Reverse;For It Is Not Only My Sin) Side B

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
*in my best dick spacious impression* wish i was the d on the sugoi dekai

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

I was talking poo poo about Uzaki earlier but that's a great gif

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Endorph posted:

watching a rally against police brutality and thinking finally, an excuse to self-consciously justify watching I'm a High School Senior (Age 18) But I Keep Getting Attacked By Naga Warrior Women of The Sea? 2! (Reverse;For It Is Not Only My Sin) Side B

ok

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Endorph posted:

i think people just want to be distracted from the death plague op

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
"Did you really think killing me would be enough to make me die?"

That's the greatest line in the history of anything.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

I'll need a screenshot of that to add to my collection.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
I can't believe there is finally a likeable character in Rental Girlfriend and it's the friend of the main character who beats him up and tells him what a piece of poo poo he is.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ranzear posted:

I'll need a screenshot of that to add to my collection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

InspectorCarbonara posted:

I can't believe there is finally a likeable character in Rental Girlfriend and it's the friend of the main character who beats him up and tells him what a piece of poo poo he is.

rental girlfriend is easily my show of the season so far, i love these messy bitches