Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey remember the fighter pilot lady that sucks poo poo

https://twitter.com/phillipmbailey/status/1290366401795031045

HA HA HAAAHHAHAA HAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAAHAH gently caress YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Taintrunner posted:

Hahahah this sucks lmao

Joe Biden is literally every one of the things he just listed here

papa bernie does it again :bernin:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

NaanViolence posted:

Has Trump banned tiktok yet? This cannot happen soon enough.

he's going to make microsoft buy them so the nsa can tap it

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Epic High Five posted:

meanwhile in the Dem party media expectation setting department:

https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/1290385450729963534

https://twitter.com/mdunlap1/status/1290386805569789954

seems like the foot is only as far down as it absolutely needs to be!

gently caress I read this guy’s name and thought moniyhan was back from the grave

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Smythe posted:

yea from some lovely kids comic or some poo poo that someone scanned and posted 15 years ago or smth. i never read it. its apparently commodore zuggs. i thot the pic was funny

Thank y-

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i thought it was from one of the Rifts books

Wait, poo poo

Smythe posted:

maybe it is i dont really remember anymore. too much liquor etc

Again, truth slips through my fingers

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

I think a lot of people are banking a lot on some assumption that if the Democratic establishment loses this election, they're finished.

Absolutely no evidence for anyone to think this is true, nor a mechanism by which this hypothetical reckoning would occur. Dems will lose and then the structure of the party will not change, at all. Make peace with this as soon as you can.

an essential ingredient to vote blueing no matter whoing is that this election is uniquely the most important and an emergency that must be won no matter what or everything's over

and still this is nothing compared to the hooting and hollering they ginned up in 2004, dubya was supposed to murder the whole world if you didn't vote correctly back then

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Echo Chamber posted:

Actually it would be something like "Project JFK" because the right has had the weirdest obsession for a while with claiming Kennedy and framing him has the standard bearer and defender of classical liberalism/western civilization and a fierce Cold Warrior, even if they won't change their minds about the rest of the Kennedy dynasty.

So, the Democrats would've become Qultists? I could almost see that.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

an essential ingredient to vote blueing no matter whoing is that this election is uniquely the most important and an emergency that must be won no matter what or everything's over

and still this is nothing compared to the hooting and hollering they ginned up in 2004, dubya was supposed to murder the whole world if you didn't vote correctly back then

Lol dumbasses. Bush only blew up a quarter of the world

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Smythe posted:

maybe it is i dont really remember anymore. too much liquor etc

Alright, phew, Smythe, you words rang true. This matter can be laid to rest:

https://twitter.com/Rajjah/status/1211019632695554050?s=19

Worry not, your mind did not deceive you.

PoontifexMacksimus has issued a correction as of 23:36 on Aug 3, 2020

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Thank y-

Wait, poo poo

Again, truth slips through my fingers

idk maybe i was thinkin of this guy

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

e wrong thread

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Taintrunner posted:

Hahahah this sucks lmao

Joe Biden is literally every one of the things he just listed here

Imagine actually reading tweetstorms by some failed loser presidential candidate.

Bernie Sanders literally doesn't matter, he's irrelevant. Herman Cain had way more presence.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/AllegedlyZo/status/1290414838972383232

hahahahaha liberals

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Cup Runneth Over posted:

i don't normally respond to Chuka Umana posts, but lol, that's the whole point, it makes no difference. i don't care

I'm so glad LGBT people, the poor and people of color have to suffer for you white boy violence fantasy.

gently caress off back to DSA, there's probably more women for you to sexually harass.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Somehow missed this bit from the DNC platform debacle:

a child learns to not touch a hot stove after burning themselves for the first time, democrats couldn't even manage that

Skyarb
Sep 20, 2018

MMMPH MMMPPHH MPPPH GLUCK GLUCK OH SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOU THERE I WAS JUST CHOKING DOWN THIS BATTLEFIELD COCK DID YOU KNOW BATTLEFIELD IS THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER NOW IF YOULL EXCUSE ME ILL GO BACK TO THIS BATTLECOCK

Taintrunner posted:

Does anyone suck more than Mitch?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

You guys know that Bernie Sanders has never actually used Twitter in his life, right? All this means is that his interns got new marching orders from the DNC.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Skyarb posted:

Does anyone suck more than Mitch?

Mitch sucks so bad we had to install a competitor whose a white lady that brags about just how much she'll be a pro-Trump Democrat if elected, and what a great time she had dropping bombs on Muslim kids.

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Mantis42 posted:

You guys know that Bernie Sanders has never actually used Twitter in his life, right? All this means is that his interns got new marching orders from the DNC.

Ah yes, it obviously wasn't Dear Leader that wrote something bad, it was some incompetent henchman to be executed soon.

When you're a Trump supporter, but for Bernie.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Fame Douglas posted:

Ah yes, it obviously wasn't Dear Leader that wrote something bad, it was some incompetent henchman to be executed soon.

When you're a Trump supporter, but for Bernie.

i cannot hear the words of a poster with no honor

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Taintrunner posted:

Somehow missed this bit from the DNC platform debacle:

a child learns to not touch a hot stove after burning themselves for the first time, democrats couldn't even manage that

The whole article but

"The Sanders and Biden camps hoped the resolution would underscore the harmony in the party."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/30/joe-biden-bernie-sanders-convention-389226

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Mantis42 posted:

I hate to break it to you but Bernie is just a Trump reply guy now and he absolutely writes his own tweets.

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

Baller Ina posted:

AOC allowing herself to constantly be lumped in with every other lame-o is starting to get on my nerves

She's voting for the racist rapisr Joe Biden, and encourages others to do the same.

She's one of them now.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Chuka Umana posted:

I'm so glad LGBT people, the poor and people of color have to suffer for you white boy violence fantasy.

gently caress off back to DSA, there's probably more women for you to sexually harass.

im gay

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Organ Fiend posted:

She's voting for the racist rapisr Joe Biden, and encourages others to do the same.

She's one of them now.

Sad, but true.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Taintrunner posted:

no one was going to beat McConnell but at least they could have nominated someone who wasnt already a proven loser

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Dolash posted:

Ohio and Florida are both fake swing states that will go for Republicans from now on but everyone will keep trying to pretend are in play because on paper they should be. Even if they weren't trending inexorably red, they're captured and suppressed by local Republicans perfectly comfortable with loving with the vote.

For all the wild polls it's still just going to come down to the midwest blue wall states that flipped last time narrowly flipping back.

florida maybe... but Ohio was blue in 2008 and 2012. Weirdly enough whoever wins ohio has won the election every year since 1960. drat i think winning ohio has meant winning the election every election except 4 ever.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

The Nastier Nate posted:

no one was going to beat McConnell but at least they could have nominated someone who wasnt already a proven loser

A progressive would lose you see

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Vomik posted:

florida maybe... but Ohio was blue in 2008 and 2012. Weirdly enough whoever wins ohio has won the election every year since 1960. drat i think winning ohio has meant winning the election every election except 4 ever.

God help you if you have to rely on us.

Vellius
Sep 22, 2007

hell, same

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

lmao, called it

how many states are way more winnable than freaking Texas that Obama won in 08 could they be focusing on, and yet

I'm sure it being one of the biggest ad markets in the country and consultants getting paid as a % of money spent on ads has nothing to do with it

what was the quote from the biden campaign, Hispanics aren’t an important part of his coalition, or something?

good thing the Hispanic vote wouldn’t be critical in Texas, lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Alright, phew, Smythe, you words rang true. This matter can be laid to rest:

https://twitter.com/Rajjah/status/1211019632695554050?s=19

Worry not, your mind did not deceive you.

lmao. hell yes

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Mantis42 posted:

politicians’ twitter interns are probably all locked in the deepest, darkest recesses of their offices, huddling in front of some ancient computer from the ‘80s

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Shear Modulus posted:

i remember it because it was the night before super tuesday and was when butt, klobb, beto, and everyone else except warren all dropped out and endorsed the guy in fourth place so that most people casually watching the news would think that biden had already won

read this like night before christmas

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Mantis42 posted:

Hes like the iron sheik

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Chuka Umana posted:

Just because DSA are Democrats doesn't mean they're all sex pests.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Lightning Knight posted:

politicians’ twitter interns are probably all locked in the deepest, darkest recesses of their offices, huddling in front of some ancient computer from the ‘80s

If it's like the 80s they're all sharing one computer for the whole floor.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Vomik posted:

obama won indiana in '08

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

obama won indiana in '08

Iowa too lol

love how the Dems just give up on any state they lose even once