Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

WindowLiquor posted:

This is about as together as they want to be right now. I promise updates just as soon as the 15lbs cat becomes less scared of the 3.5lbs kitten.

Yeah, keep us updated. Both of them are part ginger, and gingers are supposed to be chill.

If they become best buds I'll like and subscribe to your channel. Then you'd just need a non-obvious animal to add to the mix, like a hare or something, and it's a guaranteed hit on YouTube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

basicblack
Oct 9, 2004

That basic little black dress.

InvisibleMonkey posted:

gently caress it, one more. she's daddy's little girl and loves to ride around on the Tall Man.

Your cat... looks almost identical to my cat...

Any inkling of breed? Ours is 100% grade-A shelter kitty.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Either surprised or angry that you caught them in a compromising position.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

basicblack posted:

Your cat... looks almost identical to my cat...

Any inkling of breed? Ours is 100% grade-A shelter kitty.

same, but I almost never see cats that look like her! Have you posted yours?

here's her luxurious roots, no help there:

InvisibleMonkey posted:

She was found in a landfill in Romania and now she's my little garbage baby.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

"NO YOU'RE NOT NORMAL!!"

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

You know how sometimes dogs "scoot" on the floor to wipe their butthole or express their anal glands?

Cats do that too sometimes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1bjP-DaJDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEnt7xBqrN8

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

One of my cats I had growing up had a gross diarrhea once and got that all over his long fluffy butt hair and then he scooted on floor leaving a poopy streak. It smelled so awful.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Toby was funny because he'd go from acting relatively normal to suddenly slamming his fat rear end down on the carpet and dragging it for a foot or two

we'd yell TOBY NO and he'd like snap out of it and go bolting down the hallway lol

basicblack
Oct 9, 2004

InvisibleMonkey posted:

same, but I almost never see cats that look like her! Have you posted yours?

I literally cannot remember the last time I posted a pic to the Forums - I think waffleimages was still a thing back then. What are we using now for hosting??

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

basicblack posted:

I literally cannot remember the last time I posted a pic to the Forums - I think waffleimages was still a thing back then. What are we using now for hosting??

The Awful app will automagically upload them to Imgur, so that’s sort of the de facto standard. Uploading there manually is a PITA though.

basicblack
Oct 9, 2004

Blue Moonlight posted:

The Awful app will automagically upload them to Imgur, so that’s sort of the de facto standard. Uploading there manually is a PITA though.

Thanks!

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Telebite posted:

You know how sometimes dogs "scoot" on the floor to wipe their butthole or express their anal glands?

Cats do that too sometimes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1bjP-DaJDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEnt7xBqrN8

My cat is bad at cleaning her butt (I end up doing it for her sometimes) but she's never done this, thank God.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Do you have a feline foot fetish? I got you covered.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

Professor Pancakes wants out

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

uncanny

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Vakal posted:

Do you have a feline foot fetish? I got you covered.

only if they smell like fritos

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Caesar Saladin posted:

lmao check out how my cat Lola fell asleep

:D

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Such graceful and elegant creatures

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Hidden Pop

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Megabound posted:

Hidden Pop

What a great photo

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

What a great photo

Thanks, it's her favourite spot

https://i.imgur.com/cufkq9l.gifv

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Megabound posted:

Thanks, it's her favourite spot

https://i.imgur.com/cufkq9l.gifv

Bless. She's a cutie.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.
Ozzy’s benevolence shines upon this thread.
Though he is not without sin. Here he casts judgment upon Pickle the Hedonist.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Pepper is a very very good kitty.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

devmd01 posted:

WindowLiquor
Feb 8, 2011

Oh no no, this simply will not do!

They're both acting like proper good cats. It might help that we're in the middle of a record breaking heat wave.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Yeah, I'm sweating buckets up and down my street, too. But keep the faith, if you live near where I am, this heat wave should be over after tomorrow

WindowLiquor
Feb 8, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

Yeah, I'm sweating buckets up and down my street, too. But keep the faith, if you live near where I am, this heat wave should be over after tomorrow

We might even be in the same country. That small one with the clogs and the cheese.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

[grinning Phlegmishly] I think, we are in neighboring countries.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

devmd01 posted:

Very true.

WindowLiquor
Feb 8, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

[grinning Phlegmishly] I think, we are in neighboring countries.

Yeah could be. We're still in low 30s the next few days and high 20s until at least the weekend where I'm at, so much melting will be done.

Here's some more cat pics to make up for the detail.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Is that a cat painting in the upper right of this?

Also, I don't believe I've shared this image with this thread, so here.

Edited to include picture.

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

This is lizzie, who lived to be 24 and existed purely through hatred of all living things except myself and my wife.

She finally met her end when she picked a fight with an Irish Wolfhound and got chewed on. It didn't actually finish her, but having lost the first fight in her life, she kind of lost the will to hang on any more.

My favourite memory of her is when some guest of my brother was staying over said 'what an ugly loving cat' and laughed at her and she walked up his entire body very slowly, bloodied his nose; ran off and shat on the guest bed pillow.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

cynic posted:

My favourite memory of her is when some guest of my brother was staying over said 'what an ugly loving cat' and laughed at her and she walked up his entire body very slowly, bloodied his nose; ran off and shat on the guest bed pillow.

Good loving cat

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

majestic

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Skratte posted:

majestic

Careful with those. My first cat ate most of one and had an intestinal blockage that required like 800 dollars in surgery, in pre-2008 dollars.

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

it's cloth. She's not that interested in it anyway, I have to really rile her up to get her to bat at it even a little. I do have to keep all manner of crinkly plastics away from her, she tries to eat those.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

rear end-penny posted:

Is that a cat painting in the upper right of this?

Also, I don't believe I've shared this image with this thread, so here.

Edited to include picture.

Oh my god look at this cat! :kimchi:

Skratte posted:

it's cloth. She's not that interested in it anyway, I have to really rile her up to get her to bat at it even a little. I do have to keep all manner of crinkly plastics away from her, she tries to eat those.

Ugh Toby used to find crinkly plastic and chew on it at the precise moment my wife and I would be falling asleep. Dead silence, then CRACK CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH TOBY GOD drat IT

He'd never try to swallow it, thankfully. I remember he was especially fond of those thin clear plastic rings that go around pints of ice cream, he'd drag them off into our bedroom as soon as we weren't paying attention.

Code Jockey fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Aug 12, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Scoops wants tomato.

Poppy wants to eat this flower arrangement.