Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.

^^^
:perfect:

:mediocre:
vvv

Aryan Bulksgemeinschaft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
am I missing some pun

I like my Der Ewige Food better

Süß is a proper noun

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Call Your Grandma posted:

The Dessert Fox

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Joseph Gobbles

Slowflake
Aug 18, 2010

Ate, he ate.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Ich Bin Ein Berliner 🍩

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Alan Smithee posted:

am I missing some pun

I like my Der Ewige Food better

Süß is a proper noun

Famous Nazi propaganda film

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Ich bin ein Berliner

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Alan Smithee posted:

nope

unless you mean war on blintz

Paint my fence!!

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Dude looks bad and sucks. I feel weird about the fat jokes, though. Maybe I'm dumb. I don't know.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

collocation posted:

Dude looks bad and sucks. I feel weird about the fat jokes, though. Maybe I'm dumb. I don't know.

why feel bad about it? do you think he just loving woke up one day and suddenly, out of the blue was an obese nazi?

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

collocation posted:

Him presenting himself as defending the Aryan übermench is funny, the fat jokes are funny because of that but also kinda eh because they've been done and tbh the diet of McDonald's and mountain dew probably has something to do with why he's so loving terrible Jesus Christ

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I mean, I get it. If he was gay and we were just posting jokes about him wanting to suck dicks and put V-2s up his rear end, I’d feel kind of weird about it even if one visible subtext is that he wants to put people like himself in the oven just like that fat nazi would end up in the oven for being a degenerate or hoarding resources or whatever.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
let's pretend he has an italian accent

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Heath posted:

Paint my fence!!

those blintzes were terrible!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
a bit of semi-internal to SA alt rightery

"oops, all nazis lol"

https://forums.somethingawful.com/newreply.php?action=newreply&postid=506954950

superfucker
Jun 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I'm so sick of liberals saying it's wrong to rape nazis. They aren't operating on good faith, or waiting for a civil debate. The only way to stop them is by raping them, like we did in WWII. Thinking otherwise is serious :decorum: poisoning

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

A lot of nazis definitely got raped in World War II though. The US probably got a ton of atrocities covered for because Germany and France/the UK etc really wanted them to seem like the good guys.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

A lot of nazis definitely got raped in World War II though. The US probably got a ton of atrocities covered for because Germany and France/the UK etc really wanted them to seem like the good guys.

I believe it was Chuck Yeager who described fighters supporting troop advances being given orders to sortie over enemy territory and shoot at anything that moved. Don't read about stuff like that in school.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

better to just punch or shoot a nazi imo

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

BraveUlysses posted:

why feel bad about it? do you think he just loving woke up one day and suddenly, out of the blue was an obese nazi?

I believe in body acceptance and I think that fat goons are more likely to see these posts than the fat nazi.

Punching and whacking them is awesome, though.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
Anyone done American History XXXL?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Call Your Grandma posted:

better to just punch or shoot a nazi imo

My problem is the same as my problem with torturing nazis: what would I do if it turned out that I liked it?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Oh no, those poor Germans who's only crime was to start a war to exterminate 60-85% of the population in Eastern Europe.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

twistedmentat posted:

Oh no, those poor Germans who's only crime was to start a war to exterminate 60-85% of the population in Eastern Europe.

There's an enduring piece of screenwriting advice that goes something like "you can never make an audience sympathize with a nazi, so just do whatever to them and everyone will love it." I wish that were also true of real life.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
you know how we used to correctly mock people who would come up with elaborate scenarios where actually, torture would be good, because they just wanted to torture people?

anyway rape is always bad, do not advocate for raping anyone.

superfucker
Jun 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Yep. In Berlin there wasn't a woman between 14 and 50 who wasn't raped. And we should do it again.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gotta say I don't think this gimmick ends well for you

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

"It was supposed to be about the music," except about killing nazis and I'm complaining about my fellow soldier who seems to have joined up so that he can find a socially acceptable excuse to cut somebody apart with a saw.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

just gonna throw this out there, rape is bad, even if you're raping nazis rape is bad, please don't rape stuff.
e: war crimes in general are bad, please don't war crime except maybe in video games (I do a lot of video game war crime)
e: oh it's that unique fyad humor :hmmyes:

Flesh Forge has issued a correction as of 23:10 on Aug 4, 2020

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

You say this like the UK and France were fighting clean and had to cover for crazy America.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

superfucker posted:

Yep. In Berlin there wasn't a woman between 14 and 50 who wasn't raped. And we should do it again.

bye

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also he was just repeating nazi propaganda

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

There's an enduring piece of screenwriting advice that goes something like "you can never make an audience sympathize with a nazi, so just do whatever to them and everyone will love it." I wish that were also true of real life.

It just annoys me when people start pulling out "uh but the allies were just as bad" because no, no they weren't. They did bad things, but guess what? In war no one has clean hands, but there is a big difference in the way the Allies and The Germans and Japanese conducted the war.

The Allies didn't put together units that only had the directive to murder as many civilians as possible and encouraged their regular army units to do it when they had the chance, or didn't have a war aim be kill, burn and take everything.

twistedmentat has issued a correction as of 23:51 on Aug 4, 2020

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Holy gently caress how has no one taken Jospeh Gobbles.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao

superfucker posted:

I learned that even something as "mild" as being groped really changes your perspective on these things.

The way that changed is that I not just welcome the inevitable end of human hegemony, I accept that I'm not human and actively make it reality.

gently caress you

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

ekuNNN posted:

also he was just repeating nazi propaganda

you go with what you know

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I feel like bit guys the other guys where worst is a defense a child can’t get away with but for some reason it works in war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

staticman posted:

I learned that even something as "mild" as being groped really changes your perspective on these things.

The way that changed is that I not just welcome the inevitable end of human hegemony, I accept that I'm not human and actively make it reality.

gently caress you

Hey hello you are in fact human ok bye