Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mantis42 posted:

Speaking of Obama, remember when he basically said he was retarded at bowling and then had to apologize?

he said his bowling was like the Special Olympics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Lmao

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7nVteJ8_8k

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010
Is that your bible, Mr. President?

It's a bible

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember when george w Bush dropped that dog

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Bill de Blasio killed that groundhog

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's even dumber than that; instead, you'll be able to rent out your car while you're not using it! No sense in not letting the gig economy seep into every pore of your life

the Sharing economy. :hmbol:

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

The Clinton's cat had a video game

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

chaleski posted:

The Clinton's cat had a video game

only sorta, it didn't get released. we didn't even get the rom online for 25 years.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the clintons abandoned their famous cat after getting a dog they liked better. a random staffer ended up adopting socks after the clintons left the white house.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the clintons abandoned their famous cat after getting a dog they liked better. a random staffer ended up adopting socks after the clintons left the white house.

Wait, for real? How can you be worth millions, hire actual servants, and not be able to take care of a goddamn cat

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Eric Trump having a poster of his naked mother in law in his garage

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

ikanreed posted:

Wait, for real? How can you be worth millions, hire actual servants, and not be able to take care of a goddamn cat

simply don't even think about it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

ikanreed posted:

guarantee you some think tank focus group number crunchers needed to boost their popularity by 0.2% by having them become Good Doggo People after some fuckin drama trash fire. i'm too lazy to look it up but they got buddy in dec 1997, so whatever happened around then, that's why.

exmachina
Mar 12, 2006

Look Closer

Jonny 290 posted:

guarantee you some think tank focus group number crunchers needed to boost their popularity by 0.2% by having them become Good Doggo People after some fuckin drama trash fire. i'm too lazy to look it up but they got buddy in dec 1997, so whatever happened around then, that's why.

gently caress, beaten

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

ikanreed posted:

I love the idea that he should have a team of servants tending his cat instead of just giving it to someone that wanted it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the clintons are certainly monsters, but unfortunately people abandon their pets all the time. having someone else adopt an unwanted pet is the best case scenario.

it's just that this particular instance is funny because socks the cat was used for propaganda.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I love the idea that he should have a team of servants tending his cat instead of just giving it to someone that wanted it.

I mean, if you were moral enough to think that way you'd never have a cat in the first place

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the justification they gave was that the cat and dog didn't get along, but then the dog died like immediately after they left the white house and they never asked for the cat back lmao

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

barack "joking" about droning the jonas brothers because his daughters were fans

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Remember when george w Bush dropped that dog

This just reminded me of

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5YgJx8VGRA

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

duz posted:

barack "joking" about droning the jonas brothers because his daughters were fans

wow really RIP the Jonas brothers

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode
Weedlord Bonerhitler

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
I just found out Herman Cain died of the Rona a few days ago via a “I didn’t think the face eating leopards would eat MY face” subreddit, because he attended Trump’s Tulsa rally without a mask defiantly. LOL.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
That one's just worth a giggle every time I think about it, really

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
George W Bush won the presidency twice

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

chaleski posted:

This just reminded me of

New background?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

gets funnier every year

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Flavius Aetass posted:

George W Bush won the presidency twice

Well...once...maybe.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Groovelord Neato posted:

Well...once...maybe.

are we counting the ones he won but wasn't the candidate?

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

gets funnier every year

that graphic is so fuckin stupid and i think about it all the time

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Kal Penn leaving House to work for Obama for like a week and got written out in the most unceremonious way since Col. Blake.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Jeb

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

zegermans posted:

Kal Penn leaving House to work for Obama for like a week and got written out in the most unceremonious way since Col. Blake.

politics aside I once worked on a show where one of the actors demanded more money and not only did they write him out of the show, he died in a rough way so basically got his rear end kicked.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Snowy posted:

politics aside I once worked on a show where one of the actors demanded more money and not only did they write him out of the show, he died in a rough way so basically got his rear end kicked.

Like when Issac Hayes quit south park over scientology so they turned Chef into a pedophile

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

gets funnier every year

classic

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Romney sharing an anecdote about hosing off his piss and poo poo covered dog he strapped in a crate on his car during a family trip

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

zegermans posted:

Like when Issac Hayes quit south park over scientology so they turned Chef into a pedophile

he was perfectly fine with them poking fun at anyone and everyone else, often viciously. loving idiot lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
“Alfred E. Neuman cannot become president of the United States,” Trump told Politico on Friday using the name for the gap-toothed, big-eared Mad magazine mascot to refer to Buttigieg.