Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

petit choux posted:

Gee, for some odd reason I don't see 'hey, he's not Trump' stopping right after the election either.

give him a chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bulgakov posted:

flat and matte looking morning trummy while he was fumbling through the difficult words such as "yo, semites!"

but he prolly took a power nap after eating a fist full of uppers, emerging later on as this shiny leader whose lazy pancake makeup for the day was totally soaked through and started looking moist for the afternoon briefing

Just a shell designed to produce political lorum ipsum, held together by ephedrine and adderall.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

every long running comedy series is slowly morphing into the same show with the same writing. it sucks

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Communist Thoughts posted:

every long running comedy series is slowly morphing into the same show with the same writing. it sucks

monoculture

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

fine i'll watch Veep

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Inspector Hound posted:

Someone's getting a TV show

Speaking of, wasn't Bitchell's supposed to debut a couple days ago?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Just awaiting the time of cruel miracles over here

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

And farting

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

mcbexx posted:

Speaking of, wasn't Bitchell's supposed to debut a couple days ago?

its been delayed until next week i think. afaik they pushed it back after tucker came back early from that convenient "vacation" he took right after that big lawsuit dropped against a bunch of fox news employees.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i'm excited to find out what he sounds like

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i started watching some likely-bad 1989 movie called "BLACK RAIN" featuring an already ancient looking michael douglas and the threat of japanese businessmen taking over america

extreme reagan era vibes

K9
May 6, 2007

:lol:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

the notion of people openly smoking on planes forever seems insane to me

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

haha at the snap cut when the plane is landing in japan.

they tinted the video red (presumably so people extra understand its in the land of the rising sun) along with some generic traditional japanese sounding music

this is pure shlock lmao

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
lol during a global pandemic where a 9/11s worth of people are dying every day Missouri had over 600,000 people vote against expanding health coverage

:d2a:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Bulgakov posted:

the notion of people openly smoking on planes forever seems insane to me

i took a flight from boston to rome in 1998 and the back third of the plane was the smoking section but the whole plane reeked anyway

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

tbf this movie has an honest sensitivity about other cultures

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Tainen posted:

lol during a global pandemic where a 9/11s worth of people are dying every day Missouri had over 600,000 people vote against expanding health coverage

We need to save the money!

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1290967953542909952?s=19

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Tainen posted:

Rural voters went heavily against it. Medicaid expansion is the only possible hope of saving their collapsing hospitals and doctors offices.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bulgakov posted:

i started watching some likely-bad 1989 movie called "BLACK RAIN" featuring an already ancient looking michael douglas and the threat of japanese businessmen taking over america

extreme reagan era vibes

I have an odd recollection of the reagan era, seems like I may have gotten some memories mixed together: at a grocery store in teh late 80s, seeing dozens of black balloons in the shape of bat wings floating above each checkout aisle, apparently due to a new Batman movie being released.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

WarMECH posted:

i took a flight from boston to rome in 1998 and the back third of the plane was the smoking section but the whole plane reeked anyway

just open a window idiot

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

brugroffil posted:

Rural voters went heavily against it. Medicaid expansion is the only possible hope of saving their collapsing hospitals and doctors offices.
I assume that those people will come to trust and rely on it, but their brain will skip over the idea that they were wrong to oppose it in the first place. Oh well. I'll take what I can get at this point.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1290822496514703360

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol this movie is such a fascinating look into a very specific place in time

its so stupid

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Samurai Sanders posted:

I assume that those people will come to trust and rely on it, but their brain will skip over the idea that they were wrong to oppose it in the first place. Oh well. I'll take what I can get at this point.

Yep. Ultimately I want even these dumb assholes to have access to good health care services, because it's a human right

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

lol someone must have told him that being against mail in voting hurts really bad in a state like florida which he absolutely needs to win

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Lol

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1290967856516157441

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

WarMECH posted:

lol someone must have told him that being against mail in voting hurts really bad in a state like florida which he absolutely needs to win

he blabbered about it during yesterday's press briefing while saying nothing

it was a dumbest of all possible replies, and so of course the reporters in the place didn't press back on him before trummo ran outta the room

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
just catching up here but is that epsteins mug on the fender of trmpus hog in that garrison comic?

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

CODChimera posted:

fine i'll watch Veep

skip season 1, imo. iirc nothing important happens plot-wise and it's just not that funny.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Lacy Clay lost! :peanut:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Bulgakov posted:

he blabbered about it during yesterday's press briefing while saying nothing

it was a dumbest of all possible replies, and so of course the reporters in the place didn't press back on him before trummo ran outta the room

vote by mail: bad

absentee voting: good

vote by mail (florida): good

???

?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Tainen posted:

you made me worried it didn’t pass there for a second

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

WarMECH posted:

vote by mail: bad

absentee voting: good

vote by mail (florida): good

???

?

tup

but basically, yes

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

oh my god

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Someone literally did just whisper his ear that a lot of his elderly voters in Florida already vote by mail right?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lmao right on time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i got a set of the hiccups right before I was about to sleep

I assume this is due to obhummers haarp ray