Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I'm helping.

zerocool redder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

taqueso posted:

How long until the drone strikes on international terror organization antifa members start?

I mean, american citizens posting a video that was pro-jihad was enough to blow you and your 8 year old daughter up. I guess the time between the start of the war on terror and that is a pretty good estimate.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

taqueso posted:

How long until the drone strikes on international terror organization antifa members start?

im expecting termp glitz perp walks

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Bip Roberts posted:

zerocool redder

QUERY: DO YOU WISH TO OVERRIDE SAFETY PROTOCOLS?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

taqueso posted:

Bombing on US soil will wait until the tent cities get bigger, no-knock raids have already happened.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

why waste money on bombs when you could simply shoot people twice and light their car on fire and call it a suicide

Testvan
Nov 10, 2003
https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1290588739698335744

pedo ad

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
https://twitter.com/jkbjournalist/status/1290770736232181762

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Is Richard Branson turning into “BOB” from Twin Peaks?

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 88 days!

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
I’m reading the autobiography of malcom x, chapter 7 is about how he was a “steerer” for New York sickos in the mid-1940s. he references the profumo affair. did any of this ever come up in the thread? it sounded pretty epstein-y to me

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profumo_affair

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Centrist Committee posted:

I’m reading the autobiography of malcom x, chapter 7 is about how he was a “steerer” for New York sickos in the mid-1940s. he references the profumo affair. did any of this ever come up in the thread? it sounded pretty epstein-y to me

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profumo_affair

What's that? A slight pinging sound, you say?

Scandal_(1989_film)

"Scandal is a 1989 British drama film, a fictionalised account of the Profumo affair that rocked the government of British prime minister Harold Macmillan. It stars Joanne Whalley as Christine Keeler and John Hurt as Stephen Ward, personalities at the heart of the affair.
"Boyd and Thomas joined forces with Palace Pictures who invested nearly £200,000 by 1985; a further £184,319 of development funding was raised from Robert Maxwell.
The controversial nature of the story, as well as its sexual content, appealed to Bob and Harvey Weinstein's independent film company, Miramax.[5] The Weinsteins agreed to pay $2.35 million for the North American distribution rights.[4]"

:staredog:

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

poo poo i just ran out of red string

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Laterite posted:

Scandal_(1989_film)

"Scandal is a 1989 British drama film, a fictionalised account of the Profumo affair that rocked the government of British prime minister Harold Macmillan. It stars Joanne Whalley as Christine Keeler and John Hurt as Stephen Ward, personalities at the heart of the affair.
"Boyd and Thomas joined forces with Palace Pictures who invested nearly £200,000 by 1985; a further £184,319 of development funding was raised from Robert Maxwell.
The controversial nature of the story, as well as its sexual content, appealed to Bob and Harvey Weinstein's independent film company, Miramax.[5] The Weinsteins agreed to pay $2.35 million for the North American distribution rights.[4]"

the crack that just happened in my brain sounded like an oak tree being snapped by Godzilla

I dread the ping.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

taqueso posted:

Or is "someone" keeping that string from you

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Laterite posted:

Scandal_(1989_film)

haha gently caress

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Maxwell appears also to have directly benefited from the Profumo affair, getting elected to Parliament in 1964, as the Labour Party retook the government in its wake.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Laterite posted:

Scandal_(1989_film)

you're dealing crack, now where's my ping?

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

what’s the threads stance on Anthony Bourdain’s death? lotta potential threads in several directions

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

WEH posted:

what’s the threads stance on Anthony Bourdain’s death? lotta potential threads in several directions

murdered by tom meyers to kill nick mullen’s tv deal

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

theflyingexecutive posted:

murdered by tom meyers to kill nick mullen’s tv deal
:shepicide:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

The corps are beginning to realise they can probably just normalise and sell pedophilia

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

WEH posted:

his girlfriend, Asia Argento, raped a kid, he helped cover it up, he was a loose end that had to be cleaned up

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

taqueso posted:

keep a journal, like I do.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Dreylad posted:

keep a journal, like I do.

DREYLAD'S JOURNAL.
AUGUST 10TH, 2019.:

EPSTEIN CARCASS IN ALLEY THIS MORNING. HYLOID BONE FRACTURED. THE ELITE IS AFRAID OF ME.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2s7jnSX8vE

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Necrothatcher posted:

DREYLAD'S JOURNAL.
AUGUST 10TH, 2019.:

EPSTEIN CARCASS IN ALLEY THIS MORNING. HYLOID BONE FRACTURED. THE ELITE IS AFRAID OF ME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1tyybVuSBU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

haha

nut
Jul 30, 2019

the best part about demonizing YPG is that the US can start arming ISIS again now for the war on podcasts

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
My impression is that Bourdain killed himself, no foul play.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I assumed that chantix killed bourdain

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
That's a good bet. lol

Oct 28, 2003

Stories I've read about chantix are kinda scary. Think some goon posted about having their roommate wandering around in the middle of the night with a shotgun.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

eschaton posted:

Why would you think that? Or are you distinguishing psychopaths vs sociopaths?

Yes!

One's cartoonish and the others all too real

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
What the poo poo? What the gently caress is in Chantix, Ambien??

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

comedyblissoption posted:

the biggest evidence that assad was probably not gassing civilians at the time was because why would he gas civilians on a small inconsequential scale in a war that he's winning when the only way to lose is to have the US or europe intervene in the war to bomb syria. chlorine gas has very little military application. he wants civilians to be on his side. you basically have to believe assad is a saturday morning cartoon villain who wants to gas civilians just to brutalize people

also the US or europe intervening based on a casus belli like he's using chemical weapons on civilians is what interventionists and the opposition in the syrian war wanted

also the US has a long history of fabricating wild claims to justify bombing countries

it's quite possible syria could have turned into another libya if hillary was potus or obama got his way w/ congress

Why would Assad have death camps. Why did Saddam gas the Kurds. It loving works. Assad won the war and we shouldnt be there but im grossed out by ppl trying to make him not look like the disgusting killer he is.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Shageletic posted:

Why would Assad have death camps. Why did Saddam gas the Kurds. It loving works. Assad won the war and we shouldnt be there but im grossed out by ppl trying to make him not look like the disgusting killer he is.

I don't think anyone here is saying that Assad didn't bomb or shoot people in the course of the civil war.

The issue is that the US shouldn't be getting involved in conflicts in other countries, and ginning up a sob story about massacres in Aleppo or a chemical attack in Douma was a way to try and get public approval for the US to get (more) involved in Syria, the same way that a PR firm manufactured a sob story about babies getting thrown out of incubators to push the US towards first war against Iraq.

Assad is a killer - but if it was enough that he was a killer via bullets and bombs, then all this other poo poo shouldn't have been necessary. Except people do get war fatigue, especially when Afghanistan and Iraq turned out the way they did, so when people started having a complete aversion to further foreign interventionism, then the media has to revv up the humanitarian outrage machine again.

And then what happens when these stories turn out to be false so many years later? Well, as it turns out, the PR firm that cooked-up that fake news about Kuwaiti babies was hired by the WHO to lead a PR campaign regarding coronavirus. So when people connect the dots between the Nayirah testimony and that, they think they're being lied to again, which just feeds into fears about a "plandemic".

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Bronze Fonz posted:

Hello, I'm targeted user LENINLOVER69

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Tubgoat posted:

What the poo poo? What the gently caress is in Chantix, Ambien??

Smoking cessation aid pharmaceutical.