Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Election Night gonna be crazy, but I don't think it's gonna be "Donald Trump declares victory before Fox News does" crazy.

Really? I think people tend to get worried about a lot of things that aren't necessarily even feasible, but Trump is going to declare victory the moments the polls close. If he even waits that long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

thrawn527 posted:

Really? I think people tend to get worried about a lot of things that aren't necessarily even feasible, but Trump is going to declare victory the moments the polls close. If he even waits that long.

I mean like he's not gonna give his big speech until then or whatever.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

who fucks more, biden or trump?

like with adults?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

been ridin' my bike

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
my brother in law said he is leaving the country if biden is elected because "biden will create a wealth registry"

i need to :sever:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Election Night gonna be crazy, but I don't think it's gonna be "Donald Trump declares victory before Fox News does" crazy.

that doesn't seem crazy at all. how is this crazy to you?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Solarin posted:

that doesn't seem crazy at all. how is this crazy to you?

Spider Hyphen Man thinks that tradition and convention actually hold weight.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Tirade posted:

the next four months are going to be competing swarms of idiots yelling bunker bitch and basement bitch at each other's dementia-addled presidential candidates as the world burns

that owns lmao

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

UFOTacoMan posted:

I'm having a hard time figuring out which is worse, it doesn't matter

Susan Rice would cause the right to flip their poo poo so for #content sake I hope it’s her

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

The Alpha Centauri posted:

my brother in law said he is leaving the country if biden is elected because "biden will create a wealth registry"

Hahah, who would take an american

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

I imagine your BIL also has no idea how tax brackets work

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

The idea that the government doesn't already know exactly where like 98% of wealth is in the first place is asinine. Your brother's stash of gold coins buried in the backyard is a rounding error compared to real property and securities held by financial institutions.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/rachsieg/status/1290982743900332033?s=20

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1291008021368377346?s=20

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

Squizzle posted:

another day in the postin mines

wait so is it possible to use Bluetooth with the tv???

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
i had a dream last night that i found Jeb!'s old high school mementos and there was a video where he's in drama club talking about how all he wants to do is sing on stage

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Spider Hyphen Man thinks that tradition and convention actually hold weight.

Nah I just think Trump cares deeply about media and won't want the fox news coverage of his big victory speech to have a chyron saying ELECTION STILL TOO EARLY TO CALL

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Tainen posted:

Susan Rice would cause the right to flip their poo poo so for #content sake I hope it’s her

Susan Rice is a big wet fart of a pick. She won't motivate a single person to vote for him that want already going to

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
biden took the test and failed it now they have to spin

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Dems gonna cave

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Pook Good Mook posted:

Susan Rice is a big wet fart of a pick. She won't motivate a single person to vote for him that want already going to

Biden's only goal for the next 3 months is to stay quiet and ride his current advantage into the election.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/JacobCLloyd/status/1290531549734035457

anime avs are cops

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Flavius Aetass posted:

i had a dream last night that i found Jeb!'s old high school mementos and there was a video where he's in drama club talking about how all he wants to do is sing on stage

I had a dream last night that I had a mouth full of skulls :black101:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

biden took the test and failed it now they have to spin

[erupts inappropriately] come on MAN

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

but at least things keep getting more expensive.

Raine
Apr 30, 2013

ACCELERATIONIST SUPERDOOMER

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

japanese style faces?

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
my office switched to Teams and my boss has been creating a new channel for every file she uploads. there is currently 27 channels each with 1 excel spreadsheet in it. this is violence.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

a.lo posted:

I just had a piping hot and delicious mcdonalds breakfast and now washing it all down with a coffee with tons of cream and sugar

:patriot:

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†ðŸÂ†

It is weird no one is talking about the massive inflation going on right now but people have been ignoring the inflation in Healthcare and housing for decades because it doesnt fit into the govts inflation formula.

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

a.lo posted:

japanese style faces?

spot the spook

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Dems gonna cave

I Wana see Dems cave and then TPMRU! veto

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Tainen posted:

my office switched to Teams and my boss has been creating a new channel for every file she uploads. there is currently 27 channels each with 1 excel spreadsheet in it. this is violence.

Ugh, I get random notices because some people can barely use computers in my office.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Tainen posted:

looks like someone isn't a team player (its you (and your boss too))

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

cool cool a countdown of less unemployment benefits

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Flavius Aetass posted:

[erupts inappropriately] come on MAN

it does kinda seem like biden flips out way too easily

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

"NO! This one does a cute dance, THIS one burns up a bunch of cop zombies. loving Christ."

"I know, I'm sorry"

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
presidential brain firing on all cylinders this morning
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1291009635248480256

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

a.lo posted:

japanese style faces?

perma this cop

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Tainen posted:

drat, have they never heard of SharePoint?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gregday
May 23, 2003

Apraxin posted:

presidential brain firing on all cylinders this morning
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1291009635248480256

it's true, catholics are known for being really into guns