Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

evangelicals don't actually care about religion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
where m’lady bugs at?!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

KaptainKrunk posted:

evangelicals don't actually care about religion

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Ruzihm posted:

i think its satire

Satire died at the foot of the escalator.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Just Lived Más and folks, it was good. When that Cheesy Gordita Crunch hits, its like being caressed by the hand of God.

I am rejuvenated, and ready to Trump.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

turns out the real supreme court was inside every american

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

a.lo posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

first catch of the day :smugbert:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!
Where is pancakes, I want more pics of his dog

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Tainen posted:

where m’lady bugs at?!

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

DryGoods posted:

The King under the Meat Mountain

it's all making sense now... QAnon is just Foucault's Pendulum on a national scale

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I would have thought that landlord thread was real if the names weren't censored, but that gave the game away.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The only difference between you and wealthy people is the sociopathy it takes to build a fortune.

always take pics of everything before you leave

EVERYTHING

ESPECIALLY THAT

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me, with a client

"Yeah I wouldn't go to one of those Covid parties. But I bet you could hear the best parts of the bass with your hearing aids. Hit me up if you're ever in Los Angeles, we'll go to the best after hours parties after the bars close. C'mon, I know you used to party."

my 85 year client: "Lmfao thanks cumshitter."

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

i'd def vote for a candidate with a no cops no guns platform

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Tainen posted:

where m’lady bugs at?!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
old people are so easy to deal with when you remember that they were young, like me, once. like they seriously hate it if you pretend they are virginal and pure just hint that you know they did a bunch of dirty poo poo back in the day without being specific and they will eat out ofyour hand like a goat at a men's spa petting zzoo

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

i'd def vote for a candidate with a no cops no guns platform

The Biden Administration is going to suck poo poo but the time between election day and inauguration day are going to be absolutely epic.
Unless Trump wins in which case lol I'm outta here

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Gringostar posted:

mao did nothing wrong

that post is in a subreddit with this description:

quote:

Seeing the hate landlords tend to receive on this website, some landlord friendly users have decided to create this community. Its intent is to appreciate the essential role of landlords in society as they provide working class people housing only to be insulted and bullied online. This is a place for landlords to have fun, share memes and share their experiences with terrible tenants.

maybe people hate landlords because they actively seek ways to defraud people???

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I would have thought that landlord thread was real if the names weren't censored, but that gave the game away.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LoveForLandlords/comments/i43h3y/in_all_seriousness_one_of_my_tenants_left_the/

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

a.lo posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

you won't be forgotten

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

lol how boring, who cares about the NRA nowadays?

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

not until other countries let you in lmao

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The Biden Administration is going to suck poo poo but the time between election day and inauguration day are going to be absolutely epic.

christ i dont think i could do 4 more years of this poo poo even ironically :cripes:

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

It seems like one of those ironic subreddits thats going to become 100 percent unironic.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Lmao look at the post history of the op it's a loving bit

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like no joke i hear some of my coworkers talk to old people and they sound like they're running a daycare center. old people are people, they have had rich and full lives filled with loving and sucking and eating rear end. i never change my tone of voice when i speak with them except if i have to be louder because they are hard of hearing.

old people are as bored as i am, even though i am extremely young, and talking down to them is fukcing insulting. i hate how my coworkers have an "im talking to an old persn" voice

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and pretend to be a lovely person with power over others?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me, looking into the mirror: mirror mirror on the wall, who is the younguest of them all?

mirror: ..

me: WHO IS THE YOUNGEST OF THEM ALL

mirror: ..

me: you loving piece of poo poo *calls my husbband to ask him to bring me a hammer or a wrench or whatever*

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
no police no guns no god

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
https://twitter.com/robertmackey/status/1291453071428472832?s=21
come ON

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Ruzihm posted:

i think its satire

oh

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Tainen posted:

where m’lady bugs at?!

:tipshat:

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Joe Biden plays "Where is My Mind?" at campaign event

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

they always play this song, this is one of the staples

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

and who would take you in, yankee slob

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Lol that subreddit is called loveforlandlords and it has a bot that automatically responds to any comment with the word Mao in it saying he loved sucking landlord cock and would kill "rentoids" like the commenter.

Reddit is great.

the legal advice reddit has no actual lawyers in it and is about 140% cops so all the posts where someone asks for advice regarding police abuse get nuked with all the posts in them deleted

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol if Biden wins the economy will be collapsed on purpose. The economy is growing despite job losses.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1291455997568065536

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i2OVqWo9s0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense