Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Alright I'm finally sold. Irony loving sucks and all ironic posters should be shoved into an open put then covered with layers of gravel and soil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Pththya-lyi posted:

Why is she opening her eyes so wide? It looks so weird and it's bothering me so much :psyduck:

'Funny Faces' get more clicks.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1291441866785918978

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Whoa whoa whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
Are you telling me that conservatives lie?
That, my friend, is preposterous and rude. Conservatives are our allies.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Wheeee posted:

his life as a right wing grifter is why he's able to afford to live in rehab and be showered with attention whenever he wants, without it he'd just be a loser addict falling apart in a lovely little house

Hey now, there's also the option of being a loser addict falling apart in a lovely rented McMansion in Missouri.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Ogantai posted:

Hey now, there's also the option of being a loser addict falling apart in a lovely rented McMansion in Missouri.

don't doxx me

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSflZuKOzbU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Ogantai posted:

Hey come on man, Lowtax denies it

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

also:

https://twitter.com/unsettlingmist/status/1291498430699900929

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Whoa whoa whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
Are you telling me that conservatives lie?
That, my friend, is preposterous and rude. Conservatives are our allies.

Repuglicans are gonna be so owned when when Biden picks Duckworth for VP. There's no way they would ever attack an amputee war vet!

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

change my name posted:

If I were the sister of a prominent conservative grifter and trying to make modesty my whole thing, I would simply not make a bunch of sex tapes

Did this actually happen or are we just trying to will it into existence

eternalvictory
Jul 13, 2020

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

salem.jpeg

LibCrusher
Jan 6, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

Crane Fist posted:

uh I found it all with one google search

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Besides, modesty is just a fetish for damaged people

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Crane Fist posted:

No they definitely exist, which makes her grift even more heroic

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm6qy_9E0rY

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

ages ago i almost flew to salem, ore for a job interview. i passed and i think i made the correct decision. that said, back in the boston burbs, it isn't much better

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

https://twitter.com/ComradeToguro/status/1289716550845505536

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/1291465700364529664?s=19

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

change my name posted:

No they definitely exist, which makes her grift even more heroic

That really is an incredible turnaround on her part yeah

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

This is fun

eternalvictory
Jul 13, 2020

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

Eat This Glob posted:

ages ago i almost flew to salem, ore for a job interview. i passed and i think i made the correct decision. that said, back in the boston burbs, it isn't much better

Are any suburbs any different? At least you’re outside of Boston. Thankfully I don’t live in Salem, but I go through it everyday and grew up around here, and it sure has gotten real fuckin weird. My wife and I used to enjoy drives through the country, good way to forget about life and see some beautiful landscapes, but now it’s a just a game of spot the racist flag. The last time we took a drive gave me serious anxiety, like, I’d never seen so many Trump flags flying proud, was really eye opening.

What I’m trying to say here is, you made the right choice. Salem is a total turd, food sucks and the people are stupid hostile. I see a lot more dad jeans open carry combos lately, too.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

I know people are pissed at Bernie for capitulating, but c'mon. This guy cares. This guy gives a poo poo about all of us. This is a good man. And it disturbs me that we've reached a point where goodness isn't sufficient.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

This sucks because instead of using the original, funny cum song, they use the newer less funny edited cum song that some brain dead You Tube personality made

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Animal-Mother posted:

I know people are pissed at Bernie for capitulating, but c'mon. This guy cares. This guy gives a poo poo about all of us. This is a good man. And it disturbs me that we've reached a point where goodness isn't sufficient.

the road to hell is indeed paved with good intentions.

i'm less pissed than i am disappointed. i thought maybe after the 2016 ratfucking they gave him, he'd be pissed enough to go full laser-eyes Bernie but either party elites zapped him with the heart attack gun, or he's struggling with some kind of severe, debilitating guilt coming from the nasty post-election "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" poo poo levied on him and his base by salty hillary huns.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Animal-Mother posted:

if he gave a poo poo he wouldn't have rolled over like a dog and endorsed biden, hope that helps

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Taintrunner posted:

if he gave a poo poo he wouldn't have rolled over like a dog and endorsed biden, hope that helps

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm mostly disappointed in myself, because i believed the rhetoric. not as vehemently as some of the hardcore sandernistas around here, but enough that i really should have known better.

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

lol

i dunno, not really

lllllllllllllllllll
Feb 28, 2010

Now the scene's lighting is perfect!
what I find weird is how he acted like a goldfish in a shark tank, completely naive towards his opponents who were more than ready to fling handfuls of mud, despite decades of experience as a politician. maybe that's just the way he is.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the idea that 'goodness is sufficient' has become weaponized as part of an ongoing campaign of people being complacent about this exact type of thing, so good is no longer sufficient. I still love bernie though. but his time is past

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Animal-Mother posted:

And it disturbs me that we've reached a point where goodness isn't sufficient.

Major Briggs greatest fear in life...

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/dineshdsouza/status/1291526945319145472?s=21

Dartmouth alum digging himself deep into the Thigh-land thing.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

this is designed to piss us off right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

President of Antifa Mr. Chapo Traphouse