Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

DryGoods posted:

Toilet in the Round

The

DryGoods posted:

Toilet in the Round

Hi-ho, the derry-o

the

DryGoods posted:

Toilet in the Round

:tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Racism is solved

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

might i humbly suggest that people would be less confused by trump's use of the word "hoax" if he knew what the word meant and used it correctly

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I’m highly amused to see supposedly cynical poster types snickering at posts for saying “TRUMO”

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Inspector Hound posted:

That's the whole point of the play! What a great play

:hai:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Trump with a capital T
That rhymes with P
And that stands for Piss

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

Trump with a capital T
That rhymes with P
And that stands for Piss

My friends there's Trumo
Right here in DC City

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Joementum posted:

it would be nice if the DSCC and DCCC looked at the results from this year and figured out that their 2006 strategy of running ex-troops and ex-spooks was always a bad idea but isn't even working in primaries any more and stopped doing it

(they will not stop doing it)

i mean its worked largely in this cycle. Mcgrath, Hegar, Cunningham won their races. Offhand, there have been more former governors and ex-military people wining their senate primaries than actually grass roots candidates in 2020 (tho the margins are a lot closer than they were in 2006 or recent previous elections).

It doesn't help that Schumer only wants to back these people, and he won't even talk to people that his donors don't approve of. But at least there's a leftist movement that is starting to really broadcast good candidates. I'm convinced that if we had really coalesced behind Romanoff and Booker in 2019, they would have won their races against, respectively, a white man that talks about himself being a slave, and the least personable politician alive.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Are the "Nuh uh THIGHLAND is CORRECT" people the same people who lose their poo poo at how Obama pronounced Pakistan?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

im watching Valkyrie and tyrumps coup wont be half as detailed as this

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Harton posted:

Why the gently caress would you send your
kid to a preschool right now?

being around your kids all the time is not easy for a lot of people

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The excellent movie Recount reminded me that Lieberman was behind the scenes and in front of the camera begging Al Gore to not contest the voting count in FL. What a disaster of a man.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
donald trump is president

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Shear Modulus posted:

is he going to repost this statement every single day from now on

Bidengazhi ain’t going away.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/alexnpress/status/1291611803294871552

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Shageletic posted:

The excellent movie Recount reminded me that Lieberman was behind the scenes and in front of the camera begging Al Gore to not contest the voting count in FL. What a disaster of a man.

it's funny to remember that Joe Lieberman was Al Gore's running mate because I usually forget that and when I remember I LMAO, that's why it's funny, it makes me laugh.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
i really dont understand the rights constant need to appear infallible 100% of the time like just admit you mis pronounced a word or confused some numbers in your head jesus christ

they are still going on about obama and the 57 states thing when the rest of the world knew it was a brain fart from a very tired man but every hosed up pronunciation from tonrup needs droves of talking heads explaining it to the rest of us that we are the ones that are too dumb to understand what was said because our guy is perfect and incapable of the slightest human fault

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
pee is stored in the bottles

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Tired: dick nipples
Wired: tid balls

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Gringostar posted:

:prepop:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Shageletic posted:

that's the same joe lieberman that took the public option out of the senate version of the obama care bill right?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

rule britannia

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

WarMECH posted:

i really dont understand the rights constant need to appear infallible 100% of the time like just admit you mis pronounced a word or confused some numbers in your head jesus christ

they are still going on about obama and the 57 states thing when the rest of the world knew it was a brain fart from a very tired man but every hosed up pronunciation from tonrup needs droves of talking heads explaining it to the rest of us that we are the ones that are too dumb to understand what was said because our guy is perfect and incapable of the slightest human fault

have any of them explained "yo semites" yet?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Gringostar posted:

very creative

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
gently caress hoe Lieberman forever, what an absolute fucker

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

rule britannia

Whatever happened to AMERICA FIRST?? :mad:

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
dems are so drat bad at choosing vp running mates just thinking about leiberman and edwards and kaine i cant wait for the disaster pick biden goes for

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

rule britannia

line go up!

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

WarMECH posted:

I hear he doesn't poo poo. Doesn't have an anus, actually.

All true.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Gringostar posted:

that's the same joe lieberman that took the public option out of the senate version of the obama care bill right?

Yeah the same one who was almost McCain's VP pick

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

tacodaemon posted:

rule britannia

You can't do that!

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

WarMECH posted:

dems are so drat bad at choosing vp running mates just thinking about leiberman and edwards and kaine i cant wait for the disaster pick biden goes for

well the problem is that there are no good Dems so :shrug:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!

19 o'clock posted:

pee is stored in the bottles

Waya the road.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

euphronius posted:

being around your kids all the time is not easy for a lot of people

Lol give them up for adoption then if you hate your children. My daughter is a pain in the rear end too but she’s my responsibility.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Germany and France quit WHO reform talks amid tension with Washington

quote:

(Reuters) - France and Germany have quit talks on reforming the World Health Organization in frustration at attempts by the United States to lead the negotiations, despite its decision to leave the WHO, three officials told Reuters.

The move is a setback for President Donald Trump as Washington, which holds the rotating chair of the G7, had hoped to issue a common roadmap for a sweeping overhaul of the WHO in September, two months before the U.S. presidential election.

The United States gave the WHO a year’s notice in July that it is leaving the U.N. agency - which was created to improve health globally - after Trump accused it of being too close to China and having mishandled the coronavirus pandemic.

The WHO has dismissed his accusations. European governments have also criticised the WHO but do not go as far as the United States in their criticism, and the decision by Paris and Berlin to leave the talks follows tensions over what they say are Washington’s attempts to dominate the negotiations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
as a radical leftist i would prefer if Trump didn't associate the Democrats with me