Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
A please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

C Let us have our next hero!

(I vote Tinker)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
C

Angry Face please :tipshat:

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.

Elephant Ambush posted:

C

Angry Face please :tipshat:
Was lurking but will say Hard Agree. C

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Burning Mountain, Conclusion
Pikachu gets to throw one item in the fire, thus ending the Scenario. We will have to pick one item to destroy this way!

Conclusion A posted:

You cast the artifact into the growing pool of liquid flame around you. It sputters and greedily engulfs the item. The rumbling and shaking, constant up until this point, begins to dissipate. The golems cease their movements, and the demons seem to have vanished. The cloud of soot still hangs in the sky as you trek back home, but the mountain seems to sleep. For now.

Rewards posted:

New Locations:
- None!
Scenario Rewards
+1 Reputation! (new score: +2)
Victory Rewards
+10XP each!

Battle Goals posted:

These are the Battle Goals that have been picked by our players for Scenario 82.
- Master Splinter: Insulting Apply another negative condition to a monster already afflicted by one. Xiahou Dun has NOT managed to accomplish the Battle Goal!
- Lina Megumin Inverse: Acrobatic Lose a card to negate 5 or more damage. Eeepies has NOT managed to accomplish the Battle Goal!
- Pikachu : Scavenger Collect more money tokens than any other player. Kafila has NOT managed to accomplish the Battle Goal!
As with most side Scenarios, this was had puzzle elements that made difficult for our heroes to complete their BGs.

Final Stats posted:

Final stats after Scenario 82 are as follows:

Each coin token at Scenario level=3 is worth 3 gold. Updated $$$ and XP for our party are as follows:
- Master Splinter: +16XP. (New Total 307XP) and +3 gold (New Total 17 gold).
- Lina Megumin Inverse: +16XP. (New Total 193XP) and +6 gold (New Total 24 gold).
- Pikachu : +19XP. (New Total 252XP) and +3 gold (New Total 31 gold).

Personal Quest progression posted:

- Master Splinter: None!
- Lina Megumin Inverse: None!
- Pikachu : None!
Updated Sheets

Our heroes are back in Gloomhaven. While they're in the City, something happens...

City Event 16 posted:

Ah the classic conundrum...do we help the criminal scum starving child, or are we part of the problem upstanding citizens?

YOU CAN NOW VOTE FOR THE FOLLOWING THINGS (and please remember to bold your choices:
1) Thread Partecipation:
:siren: A - the thread takes control of one out of the 3 existing characters from now on;
:siren: B - we stay as we are;
:siren: C - we up the party to 4 and the thread takes control of the new char (requires overwhelming support to win).
2) Which item to destroy in the fire pit to win the Scenario! These are the choices:

3) MVP/Play of the Game for Scenario82!
4) City Event outcome, A or B!
5) Money matters! Please specify if you want someone to buy/sell an item; the current Market pool is available HERE. Also, please if you want someone to donate 10 gold to the Sacred Oak Sanctuary, please remember to specify who!
- If you are planning an Enhancement, you can find the rules on how to calculate the price HERE."
At this time PLEASE DO NOT VOTE TO CHOOSE THE NEXT SCENARIO. As said, we'll stagger the vote to allow everyone to participate :)

A big thank you to our players,Xiahou Dun, Eeepies, and Kafila! Hope you had fun. I'll reach out to X, Y and Z to let them know they're up next.)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Aug 8, 2020

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
1) This has been a logistical nightmare at times, and adding a 4th character would lead to many more "waiting for orders days" imo. TIG is doing an awesome job, but a 4th character is just a lot to ask - because it means that many more monsters if nothing else. Keep it at 3. Otherwise I am indifferent A or B.

2) Neither one is good. The helm is less good, because Head is such a valuable slot. Keep the Hammer.

3) The Italian Guy for somehow keeping this going

4) Help the kid, but I think it'll not be a great outcome. Option A

No comment on the rest :)

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Can I be added to the potential-player list, please?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Superterranean posted:

Can I be added to the potential-player list, please?

Welcome aboard!

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

1) A because everyone enjoys a brisk pace. My Scoundrel, Three Spears and Circles group did scenario 29 last night and it was a fun slog but we all got to bed well after midnight so I'm in that mindset.

2) Destroy the helm and give the hammer to Pikachu. He can do emergency swap tricks and at level 5 can unleash a pretty fun dogpile (is he level 5 now? I might not have followed but there isn't a level 4 card in the pool)

3) That Italian Guy

4) No comment

5) I feel like Lina should obviously have the Volatile Bomb. She can't carry 3 small items yet so she can sell the minor stamina potion to buy it. She can dust off the piercing bow if the scenario demands it but otherwise it should be explosions all the way down.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Old Dun Cow posted:

3) That Italian Guy

Seconded

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
2) Which item to destroy in the fire pit to win the Scenario!

Helmet

3) MVP/Play of the Game for Scenario 82!

That Italian Guy

4) City Event outcome, A or B!

gently caress the Police: A

5) Sell the Hammer IMO. Summons with movement 1 really suck.

If Master Splinter gets the money then he should buy a shield. If someone else gets it then sit on the money for now.

Lina Megumin Inverse should probably Boots of Striding UNESS we're adding a 4th character.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

All our heroes are actually assholes mercenaries, so for the rules of the game, whoever picks up an item owns it and won't ever considered passing it to someone else. So Pikachu can sell whatever item we don't destroy and get 25g, but we can't pass the item or the gold to someone else.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Oh shoot i'm first on the list aren't I?

I vote choice A for the city event

Preferably I would like to play as :tbear:

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

City Management XVI, Update 1

Thread Participation posted:

A - the thread takes control of one out of the 3 existing characters from now on.
We will rotate which character is controlled by the thread each Scenario to keep things fresh. We will start with the MT.

City Event 16, resolution posted:

Effect: Pay 10g, add Event 70 to the deck (or Nothing).
I presume we will pay the fine, but we'll vote on it and on who's going to front the cash (we can split it).

Let's discuss where our party should head to next! Since we've unlocked a bunch of stuff, I'm going to use a new app to show the Scenario Tree, since it provides some extra info on Campaing progression (IE: which Scenarios are part of which storyline) and it's more estetically pleasing

NOTE: we only know the basic creature and tiles composition for a Scenario at first; if we choose to pick one, I'll provide additional details (such as the map layout, creatures stat cards - and ability deck if we've met them before - and always active Scenario Effects).

Available Scenario Locations posted:

- We have discovered a portal to a mysterious Plane of Elemental Power. We may want to ask Hail for help closing it before something bad happens and brave the Forgotten Crypt (19). This is a Lingering Swamp Scenario and it qualifies for our Mindthief's Personal Quest.

- Or maybe we just want to jump through the portal and see what the Plane of Elemental Power (10) is about?

- The Librarian, Dominic, has asked us to help him keeping up a bargain he tried to strike (for the wellbeing of Gloomhaven, of course). He wants us to get into a place called the Oozing Groove (72). Doesn't it sound lovely? Completing this Scenario will allow us continue reading the Town Records.

- We may want to go back down the Mountain and investigate this...voice in the Echo Chamber (24) before leaving.

- We can longer follow the Drake's Request (since we have killed it); so we can't access the Savvas Armory (33) at the moment...but if we were to follow the voice in the Echo Chamber, perhaps?

- We have been helping Jekserah against the Cult, but who's to say we can't spread out our love to every single necromancer in the land? If we want to gather favour with the Cult, we can try to clear up the Decaying Crypt (6) from the masterless undead that currently reside there.

- We can now access the Ancient Cistern (26) and discover what was poisoning the City well, since we have access to Water-Breathing magic!

- If we want to do the same but take the long way to get there, we could venture down into the Deep Ruins (23).

- As suggested, we could also try any Scenario we've unlocked (including ones we've already faced) in Casual Mode. Players can still gain experience and money, loot treasure tiles, complete battle goals, and make progress toward completing their personal quests, but any story text or rewards listed at the end of the scenario are disregarded. Contrary to normal game play, we'll encounter City/Road events in Casual mode as well - to make things easier to manage and display more content. If we pick Casual Mode I'll add something to spice it up.
Wherever we're going, we'll have to get on the Road to get there!

Road Event 11 posted:

What will it be?
PLEASE KEEP VOTING FOR THE FOLLOWING THINGS (and please remember to bold your choices:
1) Who will pay the fine (we can split).
2) MVP/Play of the Game for Scenario82
3) Money matters! Please specify if you want someone to buy/sell an item; the current Market pool is available HERE. Also, please if you want someone to donate 10 gold to the Sacred Oak Sanctuary, please remember to specify who! If you are planning an Enhancement, you can find the rules on how to calculate the price HERE.
4) Our Next Destination!
5) Road Event outcome, A or B!

I'll send out PMs to AtomikKrab and Omobono asap!

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

1) split the fine

4) echo chamber

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

1. Pay the Fine

4. Scenario 6, Lets go back to the grave

5.B

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
1. Pay the Fine (Mindthief pays)

4. Scenario 6, Looks like an easy one to get used to full thread control of a merc

5.B

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

City Management XVI,Update 2 and Scenario 6 Preamble.

MVP! posted:

:3: Our MVP for Scenario 82 is ...me?, as piloted by awww :3:

Toss it in the fire! posted:

- We are going to destroy the Helm of the Mountain and keep the Mountain Hammer:

Money Matters posted:

- I forgot to have our characters loot everything that was close to them at the end of Scenario 82, while Pikachu was busy doing his best Frodo impression. Both our MT and SW will get +6g each
- Pikachu owns the Hammer. For now, he is going to use it as there was not enough consensus on selling it (it is worth 25g if we decide to sell it).
- We are going to split the fine. Pikachu is the richest and will pay 4g instead of 3. We have added City Event 70 to the deck and shuffled it.

UPDATED FINANCES:
- Master Splinter: 20 gold.
- Lina Megumin Inverse: 27 gold.
- Pikachu : 27 gold + Mountain Hammer.
While on the Road to the next Scenario...

Road Event 11, resolution posted:

Effect: Spellweaver present - add City Event 73 to the deck.
Good thing our Spellweaver was there for us! Also, apparently, Triforce and Ubisoft are classes attuned to the elements.

Let's examine our next destination: Scenario 6 - Decaying Crypt

Scenario 6 - Decaying Crypt - Location posted:

Well, at least it's right next to Gloomhaven...

It's a Crypt. Well, it's a crypt that the cultist have somehow lost to someone?

Scenario 6 - Decaying Crypt - Features posted:

These are the details we know about Scenario 6 before starting it:
Links to: nothing!
Requirements:
Goal: Reveal the M tile and kill all revealed enemies
Tiles in the Scenario:

Map Layout:

(the M tile is the one at the center-right in the Layout)

Scenario 6 - Decaying Crypt - Creatures posted:

These are the stats for this Scenario's creatures:

These are the ability decks for the creatures we've already faced in battle before.
NOTE: these are the "in the box" cards. We normally use the app ones, that automatically make the necessary calculations for us; the various "+1", "-1", etc are to be applied to the base value for that stat on the monster card. So if the base value is "Attack 4", an "Attack -1" ability card would mean that, for that round, the monster has an Attack value of 3.
Living Bones:

Living Corpses:

Living Spirits:

NOTE: certain monster archetypes share a common deck. The combination of unique stat cards and shared ability decks allows the game to feel even larger than it already is!

Scenario 6 - Decaying Crypt - Introduction posted:

What is life without a little bit of intrigue? The cultists have clearly marked this crypt as a spot of trouble for them. Perhaps clearing the place out will put you in their good graces. Or maybe you’re just hoping to find a big stash of treasure, untouched by looters’ hands.

Once you arrive, the smell makes you regret your decision more than anything else. It’s not the fact that you’ve had it about up to here with exploring old decrepit ruins. It’s not the undead horrors shambling and moaning in the shadows. It’s the smell. The smell of death and soullessness and rotting flesh.
Scenario Special Rules
- Add three CURSE cards to each character’s attack modifier deck as a scenario effect.
It's a good thing that all two of our characters have the "Ignore negative scenarios effects" perk!

Players spaw tiles are marked with a STRENGTHEN token.
Omobono and AtomikKrab
- Your hand selection for this Scenario (please specify what you are removing and what you are adding, if you change something);
- Pick one of the Battle Goals provided in the PM;
- Your starting location. You can freely discuss this itt.
We will leave a couple of days for the Active players to select their cards and for the thread to vote!

:siren: Thread please select the cards we will use for the MindThief for this Scenario with this format:
- Remove card X, Add card Y. (please remember to bold your votes!)

:siren: Thread please select one of these 2 BGs for the MindThief for this Scenario with:
- Pacifist*: Kill three or fewer monsters during the scenario. Rewards:✓
- Stalwart: Never leave a hex adjacent to a monster. Rewards:✓✓

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I feel the priority targets are the skeletons right now. Jesus 3 targets.

If Master Splinter can make ice at ratspeed I could stun both of them for this turn before they do anything meaningful.
As an alternative, I can use my potion to make an element for immediate use, right?
E: Spellweaver here

Hand selection later, I gotta think about it.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Aug 9, 2020

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

For the mindthief:

battle goal Stalwart: it'd be nice if we can get Stalwart but more to the point Pacifist is not something we're going to be able to do.

I suggest Remove Posession, Add Frigid Apparition because making allies do things is cool and all, but a reusable stun that we can enable with 2 cards of ours (hostile takeover, perverse edge) is cooler. Plus, being able to steal ice from the living spirits turns an awful turn into a less-awful one, if it comes up.

I'm torn on Into The Night, here. it could be very good for saving damage taken, but it could also be a Fearsome Blade (which is very good in crypts which often have traps) or Empathetic Assault, which is a whole bunch of survivability as well.

e: the scenario requires revealing M and killing all revealed enemies. We should decide whether we're going the skeleton way or the zombie way. I think Skeletons.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Stalwart is the only real option here

Remove Possession, Add Frigid apparition

I think we keep into the night. Having invisible an extra time gives us a chance to stay next to enemies more

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I was thinking about deploying in I3. I can reach the skeletons from there.

As above, what are our options to deal with the skeletons? Gimme ice and they're stunned. Any other solution for this turn?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Agreed on the card swap. I always take Frigid Apparition because it's the biggest hit you can dish out and the stun with ice is just amazing.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I will take H2 with our glorious bear overlord in G3. Thinking about summoning right away to get some more bodies out there to soak up the initial swarm.

Orders are Sent.

Thread should I change any cards?

Thoughts on if I should summon this turn with the hammer to provide a shield against the living corpses?

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Aug 10, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

I was very late with the PMs for our active players this time cause we were voting to enable thread control for the first 2 post Scenario updates (I normally send out those PMs asap). So as I mentioned in the last update, I'll leave one more day for Krab to decide on their hand, since it won't be possible to change it afterwards :)

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
As a player from the previous round, I'm looking at the enemies now and going 'geez, they look pretty easy to handle' :)

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Eeepies posted:

As a player from the previous round, I'm looking at the enemies now and going 'geez, they look pretty easy to handle' :)

I mean, if enemies don't have Shield4, Retaliate3Range3 are they even trying?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Missing orders from the Thread :v:

I've just realized no one has posted a starting position (available atm: G2 or I2) and the cards+init for Master Splinter Step 1A :siren:

E: to keep things moving, the first two votes that agree decide for this Round! I'll update today if possible.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Aug 11, 2020

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

That Italian Guy posted:

Missing orders from the Thread :v:

I've just realized no one has posted a starting position (available atm: G2 or I2) and the cards+init for Master Splinter Step 1A :siren:

E: to keep things moving, the first two votes that agree decide for this Round! I'll update today if possible.

Starting at G2
Mind's Weakness and Into the Night(14)

The idea is to put up the augment and use invis if the corpses pull an attack card. We'll block the corpses from being able to attack on a move 2 and set up for a large attack next round.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Clarification, can I use the element from my mana potion immediately?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

When I tried a few games ago I was told Mana potion takes effect at the end of the round for next turn, not immediately :shrug:

Old Dun Cow posted:

Starting at G2
Mind's Weakness and Into the Night(14)

The idea is to put up the augment and use invis if the corpses pull an attack card. We'll block the corpses from being able to attack on a move 2 and set up for a large attack next round.

Sounds like a good plan to me

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Let me change my orders quickly then

E: done, no ice no party

Omobono fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Aug 11, 2020

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
Mana potions work the same way as any other form of element generation. At the end of your turn the element is infused to strong, allowing it to be used by any player (or monster) later in initiative order.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Decaying Crypt, Round 1A

Pending actions from last Round posted:

-None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

The initial room is usually a huge pain cause our players have to maneuver with monsters coming from all directions. This time, not so much :v:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Master Splinter (Hand10, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 14 with Into the Night and The Mind's Weakness.

14. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The GoonMind) posted:

code:
"INTO THE NIGHT (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: LOOT1 - Generate DARK
BOT: INVISIBLE self"

"THE MIND'S WEAKNESS (75) [Lvl1]
TOP:  Augment - Persistent Bonus On your melee attacks add +2ATK - ATK1 - XP1 (discard when another augment is played)
BOT: ATK1 - WOUND"
Pikachu (Hand10, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 29 with Energizing Strike and Concentrated Rage.

29. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (AtomikKrab) posted:

code:
"ENERGIZING STRIKE (29) [Lvl2]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK4 - STRENGTHEN, Self - XP1
BOT: HEAL1, affect all Allies."

"CONCENTRATED RAGE (51) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK1, Range4 - DISARM
BOT: Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Top action of your turn to add +3ATK to all your Bear's attacks this round. OR Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Bottom action of your turn to add +3MOVE to all your Bear's move this round. - LOSS"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand8, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 91 with Aid from the Ether and Flashing Burst.
(Hand8, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0)

91. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Omobono) posted:

code:
"AID FROM THE ETHER (91) [LvlX]
TOP: HEAL3, Range3
BOT: Persistent Bonus: Summon Mystic Ally (HP2, MOVE2, ATK3, Range2) - XP2 - LOSS"

"FLASHING BURST (26) [Lvl2]
TOP: ATK3, Range3 - Generate LIGHT
BOT: MOVE4"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Aug 11, 2020

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Summon the summon on Ash current hex, plink at the elite zombie that should shuffle in range; target the skelly if no zombies in range.

Anybody got a better idea?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Bear Eats faces

I turn on the persistant and have the bear eat more faces and use the hammer summon to add more antizombie chaff.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

the previous plan for splinter seems good still, let's go with that.

Old Dun Cow
Sep 5, 2006

Superterranean posted:

the previous plan for splinter seems good still, let's go with that.

Yeah, the only other option to avoid taking a 6 would be to move to I2 or F2 but that doesn't seem to help anyone. We'll turn living corpse 2 into a fine paste next turn.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Being invisible and doing a slow windup next turn so you shield my fragile beast tyrant body with your stealth is preferable!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Decaying Crypt, Round 1B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

12. Living Bones posted:

- Living Bones 5 (E) focuses Ash! HEAL2, Self! Gains SHIELD1.
- Living Bones 7 (E) focuses Ash! HEAL2, Self! Gains SHIELD1.

14. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The GoonMind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses The Mind's Weakness (bot)! Augment - Persistent Bonus: On your melee attacks add +2ATK (discard when another augment is played). Gains 1XP.
- Master Splinter uses Into the Night (top)! Gains INVISIBLE.

29. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (AtomikKrab) posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Living Bones 7 (E)! Moves1 to F3. Attacks Living Bones 7 (E) for 1 (2base, +1mod, SHIELD2) damage!
Living Bones 7 (E) is at 9 HP.
- Pikachu uses Concentrated Rage (bot)! Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Top action of your turn to add +3ATK to all your Bear's attacks this round. OR Persistent Bonus: Before your Bear acts, you may choose to forgo the Bottom action of your turn to add +3MOVE to all your Bear's move this round.
- Pikachu uses Energizing Strike (top)! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Living Bones 7 (E) for 4 (4base, +2'mod, SHIELD2) damage! Gains 1XP. Ash gains STRENGTHENED.
Living Bones 7 (E) is at 5 HP.
- Pikachu uses Mountain Hammer! Summons Warrior Spirit (HP4, MOVE1, ATK3, Range -) in hex F2.

82. Living Corpses posted:

- Living Corpse 2 (E) focuses Spirit Warrior! Moves1 to F1.
- Living Corpse 3 (E) focuses Spirit Warrior! Moves1 to D1.
- Living Corpse 4 focuses Spirit Warrior! No action taken!
[simg]https://i.imgur.com/elZNjai.jpg[/simg]
Let me know if you'd prefer Elite2 to move to F1 (and Elite3 to move to the hex Elite2 is in at the moment)! I took the more defensive movement option, but maybe you prefer the zombies to be closer to you to deliver a double attack with the MT, or to be better grouped for the SW.I re-checked the SW orders and it looks like the preferred outcome is for Elite2 to move to F1, so I've fixed that.

91. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Omobono) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Flashing Burst (top)! Attacks Living Corpse 5 for 6 (3base, x2mod) damage!
Living Corpse 5 is at 7 HP.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Aid from the Ether (bot)! Summons Mystic Ally (HP2, MOVE2, ATK3, Range2) in hex G3. Gains 2XP. LOSS card!
LIGHT is now strong.

That was a less than 5% chance of a Crit, so definitely a good start!

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse's deck is shuffled.
- LIGHT is now waning.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin: