Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
how is anyone not a huge alcoholic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Some people want to be healthy so just smoke a poo poo ton of weed instead.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

whaley posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjyE5gpmTuA

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

whaley posted:

I don't like wanting to kill myself constantly so i stay sober

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

taqueso posted:

also lol if you don't run glass road sodas, totally boring to throw empties out the window if they don't shatter

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

whaley posted:

being drunk isnt all that great
being high isnt all that great
being 'sober' aint all that great

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Ammanas posted:

Being high easily beats being drunk or sober. Remember to do drugs every chance you get, kids.

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/modrnhealthcr/status/1291797259135397898

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Ammanas posted:

being high owns actually.

esp if you have someone to be high with. esp esp if they want to bang while high.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I don't know why they went with real Marx and not the pretty boy anime Marx from that anime China made about communism:

I mean I guess it's a funko-pop so it would look like garbage either way but still.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Ammanas posted:

being drunk owns imo but to each their own :cheers:

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

I mean look at how pretty Engels is:

Easily my favorite yaoi pairing of 2019 :colbert:

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.
How come corporations are people, but owned by other people? Didn't the 13th ban that already?

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Shame Boy posted:

what other yaoi pairings were you partial to in 2019?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Giga Gaia posted:

biden sanders

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Giga Gaia posted:

Honestly the last thing that I paid attention to that I'd arguably call a Pretty Boys Show was Yuri on Ice and that was like 4 years ago. Being a grown-rear end adult with responsibilities n' poo poo combined with the world going to poo poo at an accelerating rate has really ruined my valuable Pretty Boys Show watching enjoyment.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

V. Illych L. posted:

there is very significant difference between five and twenty dollar wine you rubes

Yeah the five dollar one is actually better, because you tend to drink it under a bridge with a comrade and that's worth more than tasting some grapes

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

Shame Boy posted:

shame boy living up to their name

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Loucks posted:

esp if you have someone to be high with. esp esp if they want to bang while high.

:whitewater:

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
can’t drink anymore because of my antidepressants rip

I do enjoy a good soda pop now and then

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Kitfox88 posted:

can’t drink anymore because of my antidepressants rip

that's quitter talk

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Justin Tyme posted:

(all other Franzia tastes like hot garbage though)

Lmao this is why wine-drinkers are the absolute worst. Even the people who drink the vilest swill wine out of a rubber boot still have loving OPINIONS.

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

Loucks posted:

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Lmao this is why wine-drinkers are the absolute worst. Even the people who drink the vilest swill wine out of a rubber boot still have loving OPINIONS.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, we all know the purest of alcoholics drink only the cheapest, dirtiest vodka

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Justin Tyme posted:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone, we all know the purest of alcoholics drink only the cheapest, dirtiest vodka

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Does the Crackhead Clubhouse still have that alcohol thread where people recommend the best African whiskeys that can be imported for $5/gallon?

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

please knock Mom! posted:

A single glass specialty beer or large can of decently strong beer can be like 4.6 Standard Units

My friends (american) will drink 5-6 pint cans of 7-8% beer a day and say “it’s only five drinks”

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Len posted:

I don't like wanting to kill myself constantly so i stay sober

Same but drunk

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

I must say, the way health insurers are able to keep their prices high without colluding is very impressive. Their executive's ability to not fall into the competition trap of the Prisoner's Dilemma justifies their high salaries and bonuses.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Chamale posted:

Does the Crackhead Clubhouse still have that alcohol thread where people recommend the best African whiskeys that can be imported for $5/gallon?

If they do someone share that link. I know a few alcoholics who would be interested in that

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

Chamale posted:

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Chamale posted:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

:eyepop:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Chamale posted:

why wouldn't you just buy an air still at that point, they're like the size of a coffee maker

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

boar guy posted:

that's quitter talk

well yeah I’m depressed not like I have any drive

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

why wouldn't you just buy an air still at that point, they're like the size of a coffee maker

Raw pricing on malt works out to around what bottom-shelf vodka costs anyway, if you want cheaper it's distilling mouth-koji doburoku at which point you have no shame and can just use a pressure cooker, or dodging tax on imports from Africa.