Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I started with a light, bag o dirt and a home
Depot bucket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Jump to the end of the thread though, lots of old info in the front.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Do edibles even smell like regular weed to dogs or does it just smell like chocolate

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
We also have a grow thread discord. The link doesn't get openly posted, but hmu if you want a link.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Bookmarked! Thanks, you two. :D

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum

Evil Bob posted:

I'm guessing the blueberries are the Kiva chocolate covered blueberries? Those are the loving best and I miss them so god drat much since moving out of the bay.

I don't know but I think so! I recently started buying myself hence my confusion about the strains. Is there anything you recommend for playing video games? I've been trying various sativa strains and I love the habanero pineapple 5mg edibles. For Indica all I have is the 10mg blueberry gummies (not chocolate covered.) I just do edibles, I don't want to smoke or vape.

So the blueberry chocolate ones are good then? What exactly are they called and what shop would have them?

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
There's little kiosks at Canadian airports for you to throw away your weed if you accidentally brought some and we're going on an international flight.

There's also big signs on these kiosks saying that it's not free weed, you can't dig in there and take anything.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

That's stupid. It should be like a take a penny leave a penny tray at the gas station

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
I agree. I spent a week in the airport hotel at YVR and ran out of weed 5 days in. Had to take a cab to buy more when there was a whole box of free weed just outside the hotel entrance 😒

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

purple death ray posted:

Do edibles even smell like regular weed to dogs or does it just smell like chocolate

Dogs can smell edibles, yes. If it's been vacuum sealed in relatively thick vac bags, that have been thoroughly cleaned on the outside and never touched with weedy fingers, you'll be fine. The cannabinoids are still present, so they're still gonna smell it, even a small amount, if the packaging is thin garbage.

What dogs end up mostly smelling is the residue left on the exterior of a package. Sticky fingers sealing bags leaves residue. If it's truly sealed, then they can't detect it unless it's been handled by people with sticky fingers or in an environment where it's prevalent, like set on a table or smoked around. So wipe your edibles packages with an alcohol wipe before trying to get it past a dog.

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

weed

Just straight up

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I bought a half of some stuff called "gunpowder" today. Jar claimed 30% but plastic bottle sticker says 22-26%. Smells loving glorious though.

Claes Oldenburger
Apr 23, 2010

Metal magician!
:black101:

fuctifino posted:

New 17 inch ice bong + Arizer Extreme vape = post covid compatible THC abuse.

:420:

Did you make a homemade whip for the top? :O

Puts my vape bong life to shame.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

All of my drugs go to money.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Yeah, folks I know back home in IL aren't letting the law dissuade them from growing, but it's rural as gently caress out there. There's not enough law enforcement to do gently caress all about it.

They're not going to let you homegrow in IL until they've gotten every penny of tax out of it first. You can grow six in CO for rec use and twelve under a standard medical card (half in veg half in flower, so 3/3 and 6/6), up to 99 if you want to pay more for your medical review and that doesn't guarantee a 99 count, might walk out with 30.

I'm not leaving Colorado for a long time.

Outdoor mountain pot grown behind my friend's house at 9,000' ... best yes ever

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

former glory posted:

weed

Just straight up

Yes

weed dad
Aug 7, 2020

:hmmyes:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

fuctifino posted:

New 17 inch ice bong + Arizer Extreme vape = post covid compatible THC abuse.

:420:

Hell yeah. Do you use the fan at all, or just do pure lung power? I debate if I should use the fan only when I’m taking, versus leaving it running so as not to interrupt extraction.

I also highly recommend plugging the space bag into the bong directly, for ultimate mobility and a built in valve action.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Inspector Hound posted:

There is a website in Canada where you can order the cheapest weed. I had not had the situation in Canada condensed down and shown to me that simply before.

It...it comes in the mail? You have to understand how insane all of that seems to an American

e I feel dumb, I must have known about this on some level

Yep. Delivered with my bills and bank statements. However ,with covid, I have to pick it up at the post office.

https://www.bccannabisstores.com/

Entorwellian fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Aug 8, 2020

ILY Dead Gay Forum
Mar 15, 2019
This thread reminded me I wanted to take some THC Tears for my headache, so I squirted ~50-60mg's worth directly onto my tongue, you loving pussies. Don't do this. I had a tooth pulled last week.

Anyone ever have decarbed dry-herb caps? For some reason I used to take 300mg of those, but I haven't seen them in years. :canada:

ILY Dead Gay Forum fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Aug 9, 2020

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Claes Oldenburger posted:

Did you make a homemade whip for the top? :O

Yeah, it's a rubber bung thing taken from the feet of my piano stool. I just put a hole through it and squeezed one of the glass tubes you get for the balloon kit through it, and et voila.

red19fire posted:

Hell yeah. Do you use the fan at all, or just do pure lung power?

Pure lung power. The fan isn't that strong, and doesn't have the power to draw the air through the glassware.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I bought some nice buds today instead of glorified trim and it feels kinda bad to grind them up :(

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

I bought some nice buds today instead of glorified trim and it feels kinda bad to grind them up :(

I feel your pain, all you can do is save the absolute most precious until last and until then hoard it like a thc dragon.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

set those weed ghosts free

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
It's better to burn than to mold away.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
alright, so my dealer's finally making good on the bad bag he got me, i'm getting a ten pack of 100mg thc edible gummies along with a nug. I haven't had any edibles other than the bunk ones I've been making, so is 100 mg a lot or should I eat an entire gummy at once

I'm seeing here that you should start with 10 mg at most and im sitting here wondering how id even chop a gummy into 10ths lol

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Apparently smoking weed all day and then getting "mom-drunk" on two bottles of white whine causes memory loss. I don't recall a thing of after 8:30 and my wife says I just sat there until about 10pm when I went to bed. I was snoring so loud she had to sleep in the basement.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Sounds like a hell of a night.

Also most gummies bags are 10 gummies at 10mg a piece. Eat 2 every hour till you can’t recognize your life anymore.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Harton posted:

Also most gummies bags are 10 gummies at 10mg a piece. Eat 2 every hour till you can’t recognize your life anymore.

it's these lmfao https://weedmaps.com/brands/nfuzed/products/nfuzed-sour-variety-thc-gummies

im going to hell tonight aren't I

e: oh, I see now... disappointing.... i thought i was gonna be able to get high off this poo poo for like a month...

klapman fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Aug 9, 2020

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

In WA the edibles can't be more than 10mg per item, you'll have to eat a few at once probably. I think lots of states have laws like this

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
What’s the deal with thc drinks? I was tempted to give one a shot at a shop in SF but at $20 a bottle I said nah and went for mints, which I assume do the same thing.

former glory
Jul 11, 2011

Harton posted:

Sounds like a hell of a night.

The Canadian edible laws are goofy and they've arbitrarily imposed a 10mg limit per package of edibles. So everything is like one big 10mg chocolate, or 5 x 2mg gummies / mints.

But they'll sell bottles of oil with 45 ml of 30mg/ml that would nuke a mind. It has kind of ruined edibles because rather than chewing on one big $10 chunk of chocolate for 10mg, a quick 0.3ish ml shot of oil does the same thing. Just nowhere near as nice to take.

ILY Dead Gay Forum
Mar 15, 2019

former glory posted:

The Canadian edible laws are goofy and they've arbitrarily imposed a 10mg limit per package of edibles. So everything is like one big 10mg chocolate, or 5 x 2mg gummies / mints.

But they'll sell bottles of oil with 45 ml of 30mg/ml that would nuke a mind. It has kind of ruined edibles because rather than chewing on one big $10 chunk of chocolate for 10mg, a quick 0.3ish ml shot of oil does the same thing. Just nowhere near as nice to take.

Miss Envy still makes a 120mg chocolate bar. I thought they went under but apparently they're just selling their own poo poo direct which I guess is a crime? :confuoot:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

eddiewalker posted:

What’s the deal with thc drinks? I was tempted to give one a shot at a shop in SF but at $20 a bottle I said nah and went for mints, which I assume do the same thing.

Novelty.

I wouldn't mind trying one myself, but it's not something I'd pay for. Like, I'd have one if it was provided at an event, but I'm not paying $10+ for a 10mg dose in a pint can.

Fano
Oct 20, 2010
I tried a 50mg orange soda when I was visiting Seattle last year and it was awesome, totally something I would buy on the regular if I lived in a legal state, I enjoyed it more than the regular chocolates/gummies I got to try during the trip.

Maybe it was because I was traveling and was splurging on everything, but I don't remember it being that expensive.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

eddiewalker posted:

I think they were edible makers throwing things at the wall to see what stuck. The ones by me all claim to be 100mg+ THC and I'm a lightweight so I've never gotten one. Ego death on weed isn't as fun as the other routes to it.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Im doing some QWISO tonight and got my glass evaporating dish out to prep last night. gave the glass a quick scrape with the razor and holy gently caress I got like a solid 2G of hash that wasnt scrape-able when i did this last time (a year ago) that you couldnt even see on the glass.

so Imma pack that into my vape tonight and get turbo-wrecked.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Fano posted:

I tried a 50mg orange soda when I was visiting Seattle last year and it was awesome, totally something I would buy on the regular if I lived in a legal state, I enjoyed it more than the regular chocolates/gummies I got to try during the trip.

Maybe it was because I was traveling and was splurging on everything, but I don't remember it being that expensive.

The ones I've seen in California and Oregon are never more than 10 mg. Nice idea though.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Got the edibles! They're little sour patch kid things, they taste pretty good. Only took one to start since I haven't smoked or eaten any weed in 5 months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Don't forget to talk poo poo if you're getting impatient