Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

i thought conservatives hated illegal immigrants who mooch off the welfare system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

This might be a dumb idea but have you tried working with the gremlins?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

CODChimera posted:

This might be a dumb idea but have you tried working with the gremlins?

https://i.imgur.com/CqwjAxj.mp4

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Of course he's got a mirror on his handlebar

nothing wrong with bicycle safety. except that bicycles are decadent and the unicycle is the preferred choice of conveyance for the common man. the extra wheel is just for showing off

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

nothing wrong with bicycle safety. except that bicycles are decadent and the unicycle is the preferred choice of conveyance for the common man. the extra wheel is just for showing off

me spinning laps around elderly cum shitter

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

this but truumo at 20000 feet

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

What is it with people on the Internet and assuming everyone who disagrees with them is already angry? I think it's because they're all like "I don't have to own you because you already owned yourself by showing the emotion I actually imagined in my head"

Ayn Rand doesn't come up, but when it came up for Paul Ryan, it was more like some factoid that people shared and went "oh, huh."

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
im housesitting for my parents and their dvr has recorded both hitler: a journey through his world and stand up trump: making america fun again

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

me spinning laps around elderly cum shitter

just get a pilates machine and do it at home weirdo, nobody wants to see anyone on a recumbent bicycle

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

just get a pilates machine and do it at home weirdo, nobody wants to see anyone on a recumbent bicycle

sorry i cant hear you, im too far ahead, also running loops around you

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

In the end Ron Paul did kill 100,000 Americans as was his goal.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i passed cumshitter 8 times on a 1 mile ride

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im still lolling at the fake fridge guy. that is such a long, slow burn on a joke. it reminds me of a story danny devito told about andy kaufman whne they were having a meeting for the taxi show

andy kaufman spent like an entire hour pretending to jam out on the music from his walkman and devito came over and asked what he was listening to, so kaufman gave him his headphones and it was just a recording of kaufman going "bleeblebelopdobop bippidity boo bobba boppity bo"

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/thesarahkelly/status/1292309244281270272

They also opened a number of beach restaurants recently

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

helta posted:

Those ribs are over done

yeah i like him alot but he swung and missed on those ribs

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

What did Mr Makes Things Worse do today?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

i passed cumshitter 8 times on a 1 mile ride

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

galenanorth posted:

What is it with people on the Internet and assuming everyone who disagrees with them is already angry? I think it's because they're all like "I don't have to own you because you already owned yourself by showing the emotion I actually imagined in my head"

Ayn Rand doesn't come up, but when it came up for Paul Ryan, it was more like some factoid that people shared and went "oh, huh."

My favorite part is that rand was a militant aethist and thought religion was bullshit but the Paul Ryan’s of the world have to sweep that bit under the rug

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Schmoe Cwead posted:

https://twitter.com/ScottHech/status/1292283482354470913

cops are so fragile they can be harmed by vibrating the air around them

they're trying to give some people life in prison for buying red paint that was used to vandalize property lol. feels like pushing sentencing to the point where vandalism and just straight up shooting a cop carry the same punishment might have some unintended consequences at some point

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

spaceblancmange posted:

What did Mr Makes Things Worse do today?

released a bunch of gremlins into the US postal service

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

so successful she died penniless and alone/bitter, collecting social security, and mostly reviled as a psychopath by the art community and only beloved by other psychopaths who think money is real and the world is just

Gravybong
Apr 24, 2007

Smokin' weed all day. All I do is smoke weed. Every day of my life it's all I do. I don't give a FUCK! Weed.

Pooky posted:

Can I get a 7 day probation please? I need to log off.

I’ll have what he’s having

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

CODChimera posted:

released a bunch of gremlins into the US postal service

Don't get them wet

Nooooooooo

He made matter worse again!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Thoatse posted:

this but truumo at 20000 feet

https://i.imgur.com/5wO5Afl.mp4

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
coim shittah

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Gremlins try to spook me during the witching hour by rubbing their slimy, abnormally long fingers all over my face. But the joke's on them this time, the little spooklings, because I enjoy it

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Pretty cool how in a single week he banned World of Warcraft and proposed the complete de funding of Social Security and Medicare during a pandemic. Then cuts unemployment pay by 200 bucks and splits the bill with states while the stock market is completely propped up using a printer. Guy is off the loving chain yo.

https://twitter.com/Slasher/status/1291565115670695936?s=20

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Drinkfist posted:

Pretty cool how in a single week he banned World of Warcraft and proposed the complete de funding of Social Security and Medicare during a pandemic. Then cuts unemployment pay by 200 bucks and splits the bill with states while the stock market is completely propped up using a printer. Guy is off the loving chain yo.

poz my bluehole

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Drinkfist posted:

Trump will find a way to exempt it. Otherwise he'd piss off too many consumers. Tiktok is seen as a 'weird thing them kids are into that is managed by China' vibe.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Trump will find a way to exempt it. Otherwise he'd piss off too many consumers. Tiktok is seen as a 'weird thing them kids are into that is managed by China' vibe.

and league of legends isnt?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

did the really do this because lol if so

is this oldi cant remember

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

summing up today’s teunp

follow up questions make our large adult president very wet and confused

he did an eo for 4 things! but not really just one that doesn’t do anything and some memos that also do nothing

announced it to another audience who booed reporters again okok today was a very normal one

thighlmp

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

did the really do this because lol if so

yes, it was also like 2 months ago

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Trump, in a tired but furious all-nighter, tries to ban any China-tied companies and ends up sinking the American economy.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Trump, in a tired but furious all-nighter, tries to ban any China-tied companies and ends up sinking the American economy.

:d2a:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

DarkEuphoria posted:

summing up today’s teunp

follow up questions make our large adult president very wet and confused

he did an eo for 4 things! but not really just one that doesn’t do anything and some memos that also do nothing

announced it to another audience who booed reporters again okok today was a very normal one

thighlmp

I’m just waiting to see how the beautiful boaters get incorporated into the press briefings